turtlespeed

Good luck with that warming . . .

>No where does it talk about record cold or snow in Florida.

Nope. And nowhere does it talk about climate change eliminating record cold or snow in Florida.

Now, about all those deniers who claimed that climate change ended in 1998?

Climate Change?
No
Not so much

Climate change is what climate does

But I understand you post billvon

Most here do
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No but it does claim "with a high degree of certainty" that Austria will be drier! I don’t think that being under water can be construed as being drier.

Remember the good old days when you and Kalland were touting the IPCC? It is funny to go back and read some of those posts.

No but it does claim "with a high degree of certainty" that Austria will be drier! I don’t think that being under water can be construed as being drier.

Remember the good old days when you and Kalland were touting the IPCC? It is funny to go back and read some of those posts.

DUUUUUDE Austria being underwater???

You are really NOAH and are building another boat arent you

>No but it does claim "with a high degree of certainty" that Austria will be drier!

I know! San Diego is supposed to have a dry climate, but it rained like crazy last week! I guess they lied when they said it was dry.

>Remember the good old days when you and Kalland were touting the IPCC?

Remember the good old days when people listened to deniers? But that damn climate just refuses to cool down. It's a conspiracy between Al Gore and the planet Earth I tell ya.

Nope. And nowhere does it talk about climate change eliminating record cold or snow in Florida.

Climate Change?
No
Not so much

Most here do

Climate will not be allowed to change unless the government approves the changes.

The proper forms will need to be filled out in quintuplet and an apropriate waiting period shall pass before any kind of bureaucracy shall be allowed to evaluate the change or the paperwork. A new department will be created to oversee the decision makig process. It should only cost 2 billion per year, but will create 150000 jobs.

According to the CBO, and after the experience acquired from estimating the cost of the HC bill, the new Climate Change decision making oversight department will actually generate savings to the budget.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Climate Change?
No
Not so much

Most here do

Climate will not be allowed to change unless the government approves the changes.

The proper forms will need to be filled out in quintuplet and an apropriate waiting period shall pass before any kind of bureaucracy shall be allowed to evaluate the change or the paperwork. A new department will be created to oversee the decision makig process. It should only cost 2 billion per year, but will create 150000 jobs.

According to the CBO, and after the experience acquired from estimating the cost of the HC bill, the new Climate Change decision making oversight department will actually generate savings to the budget.

:D:D

Just the process will make it take decades more

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Climate will not be allowed to change unless the government approves the changes.

And yet it's changing. Quick, arrest it! It's not following the GOP's plan! BP will be VERY angry; perhaps Joe Barton could apologize to them again.

and here is the rub . . . it isn't acting the way that the liberals want unless you massage the numbers and chage the dates at will . . . which is really an inconvenient truth isn't it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>and here is the rub . . . it isn't acting the way that the liberals want . . .

How do liberals "want" it to act? (this oughta be good)

Al Gore can explain it to ya.

If Austria is underwater, the rest of us are really really FUCKED.

I believe it was a figurative comment.

>Al Gore can explain it to ya.

Again with the bizarre obsession with Gore. You don't have his pictures hanging all over your bedroom with yarn and pins connecting them all, do you?

Well, at least you're not alone. Other people have unhealthy obsessions with the guy:

========
Kirk Flip Flops on Climate Change, Blames Al Gore's Personal Life

Apparently the recent separation of Al and Tipper Gore was what led Senator Mark Kirk to oppose climate change legislation, and not political or economic considerations. "The consensus behind the climate change bill collapsed and then further deteriorated with the personal and political collapse of Vice President [Al] Gore," Kirk said in what was described as a "brief interview."

In 2009 Kirk voted for cap-and-trade climate change legislation when he was a congressman. He then backtracked, saying that opponents of the bill sent him "a stronger reaction than I've ever seen before." He then said he only supported the bill to satisfy the "narrow interests" of his congressional district, but wouldn't support the bill in the Senate.
========

No way man.... I have my 25' sloop sitting on its trailer at my house.... all set to go:)
Looking forward to some SWEEEEEEEET white water sailing... I use the Columbia River Bar to practice.. ( skeers the shit out ofthe crew/ friends)

LOL you got me there. When I was in the Army in northern Italy, a guy said he was going to Australia (when he meant Austria) for the weekend, and was never able to live it down.

I guess my larger point was that the predictions of the IPCC's forth reports are complete bunk, They are more wrong than they are right. It they flipped a coin they would have done better.

"The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty"

Whoda thunk Keven Trenberth was a 'denier'.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706