mnealtx

Dutch tourist trade falls by 75%...

They just went there for the tulips anyway....right?

Link

Dutch government attempts to ban sale of marijuana to tourists

The new conservative Dutch government wants to force the country's marijuana cafés to become "members only" clubs, in a move that would effectively block foreigners from buying the drug.

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Link

The new conservative Dutch government wants to force the country's marijuana cafés to become "members only" clubs, in a move that would effectively block foreigners from buying the drug.

I dont see it as a big deal. Holland is fast becoming a muslim nation anyway. Mohammed is now the most popular name for newborn males. Tourism, tulips, and windmills will soon be a thing of the past.

Link

I dont see it as a big deal. Holland is fast becoming a muslim nation anyway. Mohammed is now the most popular name for newborn males. Tourism, tulips, and windmills will soon be a thing of the past....

Excellent non-sequitur. All we need is a gratuitous Obama bash from someone and the thread will be complete.

Link

I dont see it as a big deal. Holland is fast becoming a muslim nation anyway. Mohammed is now the most popular name for newborn males. Tourism, tulips, and windmills will soon be a thing of the past....

Excellent non-sequitur. All we need is a gratuitous Obama bash from someone and the thread will be complete.

Then Obama will have another leader he can Bow to!

There feel better now?:ph34r:

Link

I dont see it as a big deal. Holland is fast becoming a muslim nation anyway. Mohammed is now the most popular name for newborn males. Tourism, tulips, and windmills will soon be a thing of the past.

Wow - you clearly need to slow down ... take some fresh air between smokes.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You stupid cunt Have you ever even met a muslim before!!

Seeing a poppy in my jacket makes me wonder why we bothered to fight the nazis, if this is the opinions that seem to be snowballing in these forums.

I'm sure your grandfathers would be very proud!!??!@??

Seeing a poppy in my jacket makes me wonder why we bothered to fight the nazis, if this is the opinions that seem to be snowballing in these forums.

"Stupid Cunt"?[:/]

Not really very in control of your emotions are you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Waiting for Bills thunderbolt? >:(

Jeez, now that's first time I see a poster being courageous enough to tell the truth in English language.

Since a long time, this forum mutated into a bunch of racist bigots with a level below room temperature.
:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

[You stupid cunt Have you ever even met a muslim before!!

awww you hurt my feelings. Your response makes no sense. Care to rephrase? And please pick some other analogy so you might be a little more credible.

Waiting for Bill's thunderbolt? >:(

Jeez, now that's first time I see a poster being courageous enough to tell the truth in English language.

Since a long time, this forum mutated into a bunch of racist bigots with a level below room temperature.

What he said - bring on the "ZOT!"

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Waiting for Bill's thunderbolt? >:(

What he said - bring on the "ZOT!"

So, If I get you right - you would both say the same thing, it's just that you lack the courage to do so. Sweet Glad we have that straight now.

Why is it that you don't have courage?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Waiting for Bills thunderbolt? >:(

Now I'll ask you . . . If this is the way that you really feel, why is it that you lack the courage?

Is it contagious? Posting twice?
(see: rushmc) ??

No dear, I'm no coward - it's just a specific level I do not like. So why should I condescend to that low level voluntarily?

:P

Obviously because you think it takes courage to do so.

Or do you prefer to sit on your imaginary throne and command from on high?

Link

Just have a quick form to sign at the door, collect a couple euros, recite some state-your-name pledge, and bingo - now we are members.

Works for fireworks in Wisconsin.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley