airdvr

The Iranian Problem

What have Iran done that is a concern to you?

You have Israel, that have vowed to take everybody down with them if they are attacked, are undergoing genocide as we speak, and have a nuclear arsenal powerful enough to put the shits up any mega power, and you are scared of a nation that has not done anything. Be honest with yourself.

Even if they did want a nuclear weapon 9which they don't), what is to say they cannot have one? I am against nuclear weapons but with the seppo army surrounding them, who fucking blames them.

you'r counry is the rogue state that goes around attacking and killing innocent civilians in the name of cheap (stolen) minerals/energy. you set the precedent, why can;t they protect thmseves?

They have repeatedly said they do not want nuclear weapons, they want nuclear energy and have said that they will cease uranium enrichment if they are supplied the necessary material to produce energy.

You military lobbyists are so fucking transparent, this is almost like a deja vu from when you wanted to go to iraq, and we all now how that has panned out don't we.

Fucking idiots.

Really, you need to stop listening to this propoganda and just admit it is the minerals you(they) are after (you get nothing but a spit in the face afterwards).

At least if you were honest you would be taken more seriously.

It is inevitable that you guys will invade Iran, it has been part of the status quo for some time now, this propoganda is to give the apathetic a reason to support the invasion and give you lobbyists some fuel to get the fire going. you are a puppet on a string and you fall for it every time.

This move will likely be the end of the united states of america as we know it, the powers that be know this, but you just go along with it like an un-knowing and willing puppet.

Don't you think you have enough problems in your own country to worry about?

sheesh, get a grip bro.

I am glad I am here in my secluded corner of the globe, this can of worms will be something quite different to Iraq or Afghanistan.

are you ready to lose you country over some hunch (lie)?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

this has nothing to do with religon, it is to do with nuclear power and threats.

"Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under."

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/destroycaps.html

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=And+I+can+assure+you+that++this+will+happen+before+Israel+goes+under.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

who are attacking innocent civilains with military force?

USA and Isreal

there are others but they are the most prominent, Iran is a mostly peacful nation. I do not agree with amny of thier philosiphies but Bombing them would be a very very stupid thing to do.

Hypocritical and stupid.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

this has nothing to do with religon, it is to do with nuclear power and threats.

"Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that this will happen before Israel goes under."

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=And+I+can+assure+you+that++this+will+happen+before+Israel+goes+under.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

USA and Isreal

there are others but they are the most prominent, Iran is a mostly peacful nation. I do not agree with amny of thier philosiphies but Bombing them would be a very very stupid thing to do.

Hypocritical and stupid.

3 posters with oneliners as replies. :S Shows, how *well* some people are informed or perhaps, how much they care. I'm no American, so just will wait a bit longer .... :P

Why did the USA help them evil Iranians with nuclear technology in first place? Of course, followed by some others, such like French and Germans :S

The Iranians are peaceful. Their government (perhaps) is not. But, that does not allow any other nation to intervene. Based on what??

Hey, Lady Amazon, what's your opinion on that? You didn't want the US to be the world police any longer, let's hear your ideas.

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

USA and Isreal

Hypocritical and stupid.

3 posters with oneliners as replies. :S Shows, how *well* some people are informed or perhaps, how much they care. I'm no American, so just will wait a bit longer .... :P

Why did the USA help them evil Iranians with nuclear technology in first place? Of course, followed by some others, such like French and Germans :S

The Iranians are peaceful. Their government (perhaps) is not. But, that does not allow any other nation to intervene. Based on what??

Hey, Lady Amazon, what's your opinion on that? You didn't want the US to be the world police any longer, let's hear your ideas.

:|

Rhys is completely clueless about those oh so peaceful Iranians.. well except for their shipments of arms and fighters to Lebanon etc that are completely invisible to him and his fellow travellers who only see the USA as their enemy.

I want our people home.. you can deal with your problems on your own. Same goes for little pissant countries in the Pacific .. you want peace and safety.. pay for it yourself.

As far as Iran... I think the Israeli's are well versed in using the tools at hand to send all the Iranians back to the stone age should the Iranians do something exceedingly stupid like trying to threaten Israel with a nuclear device.

What Rhys and others are totally blind to.. is the Iranian propensity for fomenting trouble with proxies all over the muslim world. Rhys does not realize that as a non-muslim.. he is also an infidel worthy of converting or getting killed. Ahmewhackajob in Tehran is one of the true believers and glossing over that or his desire to attack the west is a given that has the ability to get a lot of people dead. Some people though are just too fucking stupid to realize who really is their enemy.

Even if they did want a nuclear weapon (which they don't), what is to say they cannot have one? I am against nuclear weapons but with the seppo army surrounding them, who fucking blames them.

This is where you show your ignorance on the subject. Iran has pretty much vowed to wipe Israel off the map. If they got their hands on a nuclear weapon we are pretty much guaranteed nuclear war.

No matter what side of the fence you are on for the whole middle east thing, you are a fucking loon if you are all right with the release of nuclear weapons.:S

And with all of the crap they are pulling in the region, if you actually believe that they are not perusing nuclear weapons, well, I got some beach front property I want to show you at low tide....
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

amazon , zat you ?

maybe thr iranians would love us if obuma was a better orator...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Obama-to-use-teleprompter-for-Hindi-speech/H1-Article1-622605.aspx

I really do wish you were capable of adding ANY FUCKING THING useful to ANY conversation:S:S:S:S:S

am I in the wrong place?

Isn't this dropzone.com? You mean there's supposed to be useful conversation here?

wow... all I've seen the past few months are veiled personal attacks, horrible spelling and grammar, a bunch of people claiming more knowledge than they demonstrate (over a bunch of topics) and a whole bunch of wasted time. (oh yeah, and boobies in a different thread... lotsa boobies)
--
Rob

Germans were peaceful. Their government (Perhaps) was not. [Twice]
But, that does not allow any nation to intervene. Based on what?? Experience?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This is where you show your ignorance on the subject. Iran has pretty much vowed to wipe Israel off the map. If they got their hands on a nuclear weapon we are pretty much guaranteed nuclear war.

Ahmanjeed actually said the the zionist regime will dissolve like the soviet union.

point 1 - Zoinist regimes does not = israel it equals the Zionists.

point 2 - You were told by you media that he said that, because your media is controlled by the industrial military complex.

here is the actual trnascript of ahmanjeeds comments.

http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com/news/rumor-of-the-century/

Whenyou translate a speech as prominent and important as that then you cannot put words in thier mouth.

You americans really must stop taking the word of your media, it has bitten you in the ass time and time again and it seems you don't really learn from your mistakes.
Do your own research before you back a proposal to jepordise your saftety. if you see lies, you should be concerned.

THE PROOF:

The full quote translated directly to English:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Here is the full transcript of the speech in farsi, archived on Ahmadinejad's web site

www.president.ir/farsi/ahmadinejad/speeches/1384/aban-84/840804sahyonizm.htm

The words wipe and map were added by the western media and polititions to help the campain to controll all the natural recources of the middle east for cheap (stolen) energy for the western corporations.

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

And how do you suppose this is going to happen? This "vanishing from the page of time?"

It couldn't have anything to do with the bombs, rockets, and small arms that are being smuggled into Hezbollah and Palestine under the guise of aid could it?

Iran has done nothing but prolong the war. Peace could have been achieved a long time ago if they and Syria would have started talks with Israel and not started shipping in weapons and creating a corrupt terrorists government. Now distrust and hate rule the land.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

You certainly have a way of oversimplifying things, to wit--

Iran is doing a great deal of saber-rattling against their neighbors, not just the usual "blah-blah-blah Israel blah-blah-blah".

The Gulf states are so concerned about Iranian aggression that they've collectively increased their defense spending threefold in the past ten years. The Saudis, for example have just bought US$60 Billion in aircraft from the USA, including 84 F-15Es and their associated equipment such as LANTIRN pods, AMRAAMs, etc. It's a huge deal, and a huge amount of money.

Please explain to me how the USA is responsible for this.

If you say the US has suckered the Saudis into the deal by somehow scaremongering or playing up the Iran threat, you would be misinformed. The Saudis have their own intelligence apparatus (upon which the US relies to an extent), and can see for themselves what's going on. They know what the Iranians are up to (as in no damn good) just as well or better than we do, and they don't like it.

EDIT TO ADD: I recently remarked in this forum that Kuwait broke up a sizeable Iranian espionage ring this past March. Other Gulf states have had similar experiences.

What's a "seppo army", and how is it "surrounding" Iran? "Undergoing genocide as we speak"? WTF? I'm not being facetious here. The Iranians are a threat to everyone in the region, their laughable "wonder weapon" dog-and-pony shows notwithstanding.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

You certainly have a way of oversimplifying things, to wit--

Iran is doing a great deal of saber-rattling against their neighbors, not just the usual "blah-blah-blah Israel blah-blah-blah".

The Gulf states are so concerned about Iranian aggression that they've collectively increased their defense spending threefold in the past ten years. The Saudis, for example have just bought US$60 Billion in aircraft from the USA, including 84 F-15Es and their associated equipment such as LANTIRN pods, AMRAAMs, etc. It's a huge deal, and a huge amount of money.

Please explain to me how the USA is responsible for this.

If you say the US has suckered the Saudis into the deal by somehow scaremongering or playing up the Iran threat, you would be misinformed. The Saudis have their own intelligence apparatus (upon which the US relies to an extent), and can see for themselves what's going on. They know what the Iranians are up to (as in no damn good) just as well or better than we do, and they don't like it.

What's a "seppo army", and how is it "surrounding" Iran? "Undergoing genocide as we speak"? WTF? I'm not being facetious here. The Iranians are a threat to everyone in the region, their laughable "wonder weapon" dog-and-pony shows notwithstanding.

mh

That is Rhys' true love for Americans really showing thru:S:S:S

That is Rhys' true love for Americans really showing thru:S:S:S

You were not really expecting that every outlandish poster is a true lover of the US? :o

:P

Nope.. nor do I believe thier bullshit about their "dislike" for the government but Americans themselves are ok..... I hear that shit and I KNOW that the chest waders must be donned immediately because the shit is getting way too deep.