rushmc

Missouri has NO illegal Alien Problems

>wanting to make things better, and safer, does not mean "scared"

Agreed 100%. Which makes me wonder why you keep posting one liners with "scary stuff bout Muslims"; often you (and skipbelt) post several a day. Creating an atmosphere of fear can work politically, but living in fear is not really conducive to "making things better." It's more conducive to creating things like the TSA that cost a lot, do not help much with the problem, and cause a whole slew of other problems. Much better to avoid reacting out of fear, and instead think about the issue and come up with a good solution based on a more realistic assessment of risk.

"We're scared! Do something, anything, even if it's wrong!" can indeed advance one's agenda, but IMO isn't that wise a policy overall.

>find a new tool!

Indeed. Let's see if you can. See if you can go a week without posting scary stuff 'bout Muslims.

It's all about fear Bill, from both sides. Tell me what prompted TARP, Stimulus, Government Motors, Obamacare.

I'm concerned about muslims, radical islamists, la razza, and liberal forum moderators just to name a few.:P

Fear is a good thing. I used to fear the USSR and we took care of them. We haven't dealt with the whole clown issue yet [:/]

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Agreed 100%. Which makes me wonder why you keep posting one liners with "scary stuff bout Muslims"; often you (and skipbelt) post several a day. Creating an atmosphere of fear can work politically, but living in fear is not really conducive to "making things better." It's more conducive to creating things like the TSA that cost a lot, do not help much with the problem, and cause a whole slew of other problems. Much better to avoid reacting out of fear, and instead think about the issue and come up with a good solution based on a more realistic assessment of risk.

"We're scared! Do something, anything, even if it's wrong!" can indeed advance one's agenda, but IMO isn't that wise a policy overall.

>find a new tool!

Indeed. Let's see if you can. See if you can go a week without posting scary stuff 'bout Muslims.

So....Knowledge "scares" you??? :o

Posting facts abotu what is happening, is Not fear...[:/]

>So....Knowledge "scares" you?

Not at all.

>Posting facts abotu what is happening, is Not fear..

It's not fear. Posting over and over with scare stories is fearmongering, not fear.

I take it you can't go a week without fearmongering, then?

>It's all about fear Bill, from both sides. Tell me what prompted TARP,

A desire to resurrect the economy. So in a way it was indeed fear, fear that the recession would go on for longer or be deeper than it would be otherwise.

>Government Motors

Similar; fear of what would happen if GM folded.

Now, do you think all those were good decisions? Should we make more decisions like that? Or should we be a bit more thoughtful?

>Obamacare.

Since this was in the works long, long before the recession, and since it's been proposed and worked on before, I don't think you can sell this one with "fear." Especially given the opposition's incessant use of it ("DEATH BOARDS WILL KILL YOUR GRANDMA!") - it was a study in stoicism by comparison.

>find a new tool!

So....Knowledge "scares" you??? :o

Posting facts abotu what is happening, is Not fear...[:/]

It is the same tactic as being PC

You call somebody something or try and label them to shut em up

Disgusting

Of course it is only related to topics one does not agree with

Stealing an old ladies retirement and/or taking their homes rhetoric is perfectly acceptable fear mongering if you agree with the topic or agenda item or purpose. Truth be damned.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>So....Knowledge "scares" you?

Not at all.

>Posting facts abotu what is happening, is Not fear..

It's not fear. Posting over and over with scare stories is fearmongering, not fear.

I take it you can't go a week without fearmongering, then?

Please show me where I have repeated the same story....

They are new daily happenings, Some wish to ignore them..

Much like the Vatican ignored complants about those "few priest" See how well that worked for them?;)

Do you think that illegal aliens are eligible for national food stamps & welfare currently?

Should the legal children of illegal aliens get what's due to citizens?

Wendy P.

They are not, in some cases due to the changes in the law back in 1996. However, most currently, Odumbo's aunt, is illegaly, receiving food stamps, section 8 and all the perks in Taxatwosheets. Where the AG has declared "is not illegal to be illegal in Taxachusetts". I bet someone is using their influence to avoid deportations proceedings.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

>a solution to anchor babies ?

Babies are harder to hit. They keep falling down and crawling behind stuffed animals and whatnot.

:D:D:D
:D:D:D

I wish I had your knack for words.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239