turtlespeed

no more debate about the Pelosi Plane needed!

Lets see, someone starts a post of with childish name calling, then praising a SOH because she twisted the rules, to pass bills the "Poeple" were against, and that makes her a hero..

Followed by the Usual suspect female making personal insults......

Sounds like some are bitter about losing elections..

Lets see, someone starts a post of with childish name calling, then praising a SOH because she twisted the rules, to pass bills the "Poeple" were against, and that makes her a hero..

LOOK OUT . . . Someone is going to post the number "3" . . .
last time I saw someone do that I was watching "The Count" on Seseme Street

Uh oh - we may get a "4" now.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LOOK OUT . . . Someone is going to post the number "3" . . .
last time I saw someone do that I was watching "The Count" on Seseme Street

Uh oh - we may get a "4" now.[:/]

Still waiting:ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Read this : "Right Wing Dimwits" and this "RWC echo chamber"

Considered the rant to be emotionally charged . . . THEN,

Read this: "The Rescums"

and won't bother reading further. Thanks for saving me the time.

WWWAAAAAHHHH, you hurt my FEEEELLLIIINNNGGSSS

What are you, some kind of closet liberal whiner?

I DESPISE the so called "conservatives" that know squat about morals, ethics, and consistency in their positions.

WWWAAAHHHH my feelings are hurt!!!!!!

Harden up and take the insults and demeaning attitude like an adult. You right wing dimwits sure don't pull any punches when referring to liberals and progressives. Insulting me because I read and understand history, and have lived through a good part of it, happens often.

Fuckin pussies... they can dish it out, but they can't take it AT ALL

The worthless right wing followers HATE Pelosi because she is really, really good at her job, and the RWC leaders can't stand that.

The right wing dickhead that accuses Pelosi of violating the rules is a complete and utter moron. The Senate is the one who jacked up the rules. I thought you RWC shitheads believed in "majority rules". Situational ethics are indefensible, and yet there you go.

You useless motherfuckers will rot in hell.

Permanent ban coming up.... goodbye you useless bastards. Thanks for ruining the USA.

I DESPISE the so called "conservatives" that know squat about morals, ethics, and consistency in their positions.

Harden up and take the insults and demeaning attitude like an adult. You right wing dimwits sure don't pull any punches when referring to liberals and progressives. Insulting me because I read and understand history, and have lived through a good part of it, happens often.

The worthless right wing followers HATE Pelosi because she is really, really good at her job, and the RWC leaders can't stand that.

The right wing dickhead that accuses Pelosi of violating the rules is a complete and utter moron. The Senate is the one who jacked up the rules. I thought you RWC shitheads believed in "majority rules". Situational ethics are indefensible, and yet there you go.

Permanent ban coming up.... goodbye you useless bastards. Thanks for ruining the USA.

ROFLMAO, you keep living in that little dream world of yours!:D:D:D:D:D:D

ROFLMAO, you keep living in that little dream world of yours!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow

I think Ferd has had a complete an utter break down
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Read this and thought - WOW - this guy really like to save me time.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think you'll find that the Sergeant at Arms makes that decision, not the Speaker.

Want to bet we will not hear a peep out of the usual suspects about Speaker Bohners junkets on his nice big plane???

Hmmmm, you were saying?

I think you'll find that the Sergeant at Arms makes that decision, not the Speaker.

Want to bet we will not hear a peep out of the usual suspects about Speaker Bohners junkets on his nice big plane???

Hmmmm, you were saying?

He is a politician and used to his nice little tanning junkets.

Did you see his mouth moving??.. he has not been elected speaker yet.... and lets wait and see what kinds of perks he gets.. mmmkk??

Boehner has an advantage of having one of the largest Air Force bases in his back yard that serves most the generals and other upper command with direct access to DC via any size plane they want for the military access flights including the same Gulfstream and 757 that the previous speaker had access to. He is also in a district that has two major airports that have multiple daily direct flights to DC including a major hub for the second largest carrier in the US. Its only roughly a 14 hour drive to DC or about a 1:15 flight. I think I could make the flight from here to DC non stop in a 182 in about 3 hours.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Boehner has an advantage of having one of the largest Air Force bases in his back yard that serves most the generals and other upper command with direct access to DC via any size plane they want for the military access flights including the same Gulfstream and 757 that the previous speaker had access to. He is also in a district that has two major airports that have multiple daily direct flights to DC including a major hub for the second largest carrier in the US. Its only roughly a 14 hour drive to DC or about a 1:15 flight. I think I could make the flight from here to DC non stop in a 182 in about 3 hours.

Details Details.

Maybe he will just have them crank up the XB-70 so he can get there faster

no more debate about the Pelosi Plane needed!

Ok...so why are we still having one.

I wonder if she is gonna have a "reality TV" show that will compete with Palin's?:D

I'm sure she will now that I thought about it...usually how it works.;)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...