Amazon

I Remember

reply]You posted a lame video that uses people with obvious low education levels. Care to debate this sorry ass excuse of a video? Or when in doubt, you only know how to attack where I live?

Face it Steve, it’s only YOUR opinion that they are suffering from a low education. How would or could you possibly know that? I think you might have a serious bias issue as evidenced by so many of your posts here.

On balance they seem to be downright erudite in comparison to many of your fellow travellers here in Speakers Corner :ph34r::ph34r:

They pointed out quite a few of the failures that you seem to have forgotten or have glossed over in your overzealous rush to hate anything that is not goose stepping to your favorite martial drumbeats.

Let's see every racist idea is presented by the republican party, or u have republicans make an attempt to rationalize such actions.
When they shut the fuck up and present actual solutions I will look at them again all they offer now is hate speach with few exceptions.
I have lost my patainc with ignorent racists in disguise.
Guess who I am voting for.

Judging that post, Kermit the Frog...:S

Let's see every racist idea is presented by the republican party, or u have republicans make an attempt to rationalize such actions.
When they shut the fuck up and present actual solutions I will look at them again all they offer now is hate speach with few exceptions.

Kermit can spell.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Kermit can spell.[:/]

I wonder how well Kermit can spell in Farsi, which is Darius's native language?

I have already sent in my mail in ballot. I did manage to find ONE moderate Republican to vote for.

I really do wish there were more of them but the current crop of Republicans are incapable of moderation on MOST of the issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfMPxQuiU

I've seen that video, and I find it very patronizing and condescending. Apparently the message has more meaning and legitimacy when it comes from blue-collar knuckle-draggers. How very cynical.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I have already sent in my mail in ballot. I did manage to find ONE moderate Republican to vote for.

I really do wish there were more of them but the current crop of Republicans are incapable of moderation on MOST of the issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJfMPxQuiU

I've seen that video, and I find it very patronizing and condescending. Apparently the message has more meaning and legitimacy when it comes from blue-collar knuckle-draggers. How very cynical.

mh

Yeah what do blue collar workerrs know anyway:S:S:S

( As if you would have a clue )

I thought those of you on the extreme fringe right were against elitism. Sorry that is not working out so well for you Mark????

Am I supposed to be impressed by a youtube video full of unionized lemmings some of whom are obviously poorly educated? So much for the myth that the Left is made up of supremely intelligent people. No this is hardly a video to be proud of. :ph34r:

Its ok.. we all know conservatives have the attention span of a gnat... it is unfortunate that their symbol is an elephant... Perhaps it SHOULD be a gnat instead for the New GOP:ph34r:

In Poker:
The Elephant
The elephant is what most poker players refer to as a “calling station.“ The elephant has loose starting hand requirements, and so he plays in alot of pots. As a result, he ends up in alot of hands that he or she has no chance of winning. The elephant is content to call his hand to the river, even when common sense tells him hes beaten. -Phill Hellmuth

The Donkey
The poker donkey will gamble with incorrect odds and hit their miracle card. A poker donkey does not know any better. Donkeys like to play and they will get paid at your expense. You can expect to find a poker donkey at the lower limits of poker. Usually they will go on good runs of cards. The donkey will run so good that they will be mistaken that they are actually good at poker and berate other players to their fine playing skills. But, like all donkeys they finally end up on the rail watching other donkeys play. The poker donkey will often be mad and sulk and blame the cards for the absolute terrible run of bad fortune. - Urban dictionary

That pretty much says it all...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Am I supposed to be impressed by a youtube video full of unionized lemmings some of whom are obviously poorly educated? So much for the myth that the Left is made up of supremely intelligent people. No this is hardly a video to be proud of. :ph34r:

Its ok.. we all know conservatives have the attention span of a gnat... it is unfortunate that their symbol is an elephant... Perhaps it SHOULD be a gnat instead for the New GOP:ph34r:

In Poker:
The Elephant
The elephant is what most poker players refer to as a “calling station.“ The elephant has loose starting hand requirements, and so he plays in alot of pots. As a result, he ends up in alot of hands that he or she has no chance of winning. The elephant is content to call his hand to the river, even when common sense tells him hes beaten. -Phill Hellmuth

The Donkey
The poker donkey will gamble with incorrect odds and hit their miracle card. A poker donkey does not know any better. Donkeys like to play and they will get paid at your expense. You can expect to find a poker donkey at the lower limits of poker. Usually they will go on good runs of cards. The donkey will run so good that they will be mistaken that they are actually good at poker and berate other players to their fine playing skills. But, like all donkeys they finally end up on the rail watching other donkeys play. The poker donkey will often be mad and sulk and blame the cards for the absolute terrible run of bad fortune. - Urban dictionary

That pretty much says it all...

There is a better solution...the best way to win is not to play the game.

Ok so you enjoy gambling your life away. Go for it.

Personally I prefer to keep what I earn. It's a philosophy that has worked well for me.