rhys

Nanothermite paper, if you think it is bull shit then show us your evidence

So mr jakee,

You will have to refute science (in peer reviewed journals), Not ignore it, to prove my views are flawed, my standpoint has tangible evidence.

Been done, many times over. It's just boring now.

Why do you want to detract attention from the real problems in government? Why do you want to everyone to ignore the real reasons we've been entangled in two long term foreign wars? Why do you want to let it happen again? Don't you care?

This is a (heavily) peer reviewd paper on the Highly energtic material found in abundance in all WTC 9/11 dust samples.

Nano thermite paper
You may have read it, but I highly doubt it.

Here are a few of the contributing scientists speaking about how they collected and studied the materials.

Mark Basile

Steven Jones

Jeff Farrer

Show me your evidence Jakee, you say it is boring and that I want everybody to ignore the real reason for these attacks, yet the cunts that are supposed to protect your country have refused to study the evidence, they refused to anylise the actual collapses themselves and spent 10 times more money investigating whether clinton cheated on his wife than they did investigating 9/11.

I expect the usual "Oh no, not this again" comments, if you are going to post that then simply go away, you don;t have to respond to every thread, but if you think those highly energetic material is paint or some resude from the collapse then you are an idiot!

These guys have repeatable analysis , that is here for your study.

Ignoring it is being ignorant.

Come on then show us your debunking.

I bet it is some weak ass hit pice with no evidence just fuckwits throwing thier credentials around without showing us evidence of them.

these (illegal) wars you talk about are a result of the false flag attck on innocent people, and are continuing to maim, torture and murder more and more people on a daily basis, but you would rather forget about them. As long as it is not you huh?

>:(
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Why do you want to detract attention from the real problems in government? Why do you want to everyone to ignore the real reasons we've been entangled in two long term foreign wars? Why do you want to let it happen again? Don't you care?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

So mr jakee,

You will have to refute science (in peer reviewed journals), Not ignore it, to prove my views are flawed, my standpoint has tangible evidence.

Been done, many times over. It's just boring now.

This is a (heavily) peer reviewd paper on the Highly energtic material found in abundance in all WTC 9/11 dust samples.

Nano thermite paper
You may have read it, but I highly doubt it.

Here are a few of the contributing scientists speaking about how they collected and studied the materials.

Mark Basile

Steven Jones

Jeff Farrer

Show me your evidence Jakee, you say it is boring and that I want everybody to ignore the real reason for these attacks, yet the cunts that are supposed to protect your country have refused to study the evidence, they refused to anylise the actual collapses themselves and spent 10 times more money investigating whether clinton cheated on his wife than they did investigating 9/11.

I expect the usual "Oh no, not this again" comments, if you are going to post that then simply go away, you don;t have to respond to every thread, but if you think those highly energetic material is paint or some resude from the collapse then you are an idiot!

These guys have repeatable analysis , that is here for your study.

Ignoring it is being ignorant.

Come on then show us your debunking.

I bet it is some weak ass hit pice with no evidence just fuckwits throwing thier credentials around without showing us evidence of them.

these (illegal) wars you talk about are a result of the false flag attck on innocent people, and are continuing to maim, torture and murder more and more people on a daily basis, but you would rather forget about them. As long as it is not you huh?

>:(

When anyone puts forth a Perpetual Motion or Cold Fusion scheme, it is duly considered by the scientific community before being deemed "unlikely."

I have the advantage of having no vested interest either way. If something is clearly bullshit coming and going, I have the luxury of discarding it summarily and uncerimoniously.

If you require proof that Leprechauns did not sneak thermite into the WTC, I'm afraid you're on your own. It is okay for you to dwell in Fantasyland, but I am not polite enough to pretend to take nonsense seriously.

If a six year-old were to ask in all seriousness about something where there was major misunderstanding at work, I might be inclined to explain the subject to the best of my knowledge and refer him/her to sources of clarification that would address their confusion.

In the case of adults, when they espouse something as stupid as, say, Scientology or Islam, I write it - and them - off. Anyone dumb enough to buy such tripe in the first place is a waste of time.

Thus, you will please understand why there is no rush to explain why the notion of special-effects people setting up the twin towers for self destruction is not particularly plausible.

BSBD,

Winsor

Dude, why bother. You've shown such an ability to ignore proof when you're wrong. Feel free to continue your tinfoil hat tango but don't expect the rest of us to be so easily fooled.....or to trust you alone with our stuff.

The boy who cried nano-thermite is back again... I think the same will happen over and over and will continue tol happen until all the Bilderberg Group start taking out all the people all of the time.

Dude, why bother. You've shown such an ability to ignore proof when you're wrong. Feel free to continue your tinfoil hat tango but don't expect the rest of us to be so easily fooled.....or to trust you alone with our stuff.

I'm still waiting to find out what happens to the porter he is renting.:ph34r::ph34r::D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Since you undoubtedly understand this paper much better than anyone else on this forum, why don't you explain it to us so we all can understand?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

You need to ask this of yourself.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

When anyone puts forth a Perpetual Motion or Cold Fusion scheme, it is duly considered by the scientific community before being deemed "unlikely."

Opening with a straw man statement like that is quite pathetic, keep it to the subject please.

If you require proof that Leprechauns did not sneak thermite into the WTC, I'm afraid you're on your own. It is okay for you to dwell in Fantasyland, but I am not polite enough to pretend to take nonsense seriously.

Strawman. there are no such thing a leprechauns, you need to stick to your medication you are making up fibs again.

If a six year-old were to ask in all seriousness about something where there was major misunderstanding at work, I might be inclined to explain the subject to the best of my knowledge and refer him/her to sources of clarification that would address their confusion.

In the case of adults, when they espouse something as stupid as, say, Scientology or Islam, I write it - and them - off. Anyone dumb enough to buy such tripe in the first place is a waste of time.

you are mixing science and religon, two completly different subjects.keep the straw man distrctions aside please.

ot is anice attempt but being dishonest and putting words in someone elses mout make you a dishonest liar so your argument is rendered useless.

Dude, why bother. You've shown such an ability to ignore proof when you're wrong.

Example please, as the title suggests, you need proof to bck up your words.

i ignore stupid comments like the majority here use that try to discredit my argument with lies.

If one lies to argue thier position then theier position is a lie.

The boy who cried nano-thermite is back again... I think the same will happen over and over and will continue tol happen until all the Bilderberg Group start taking out all the people all of the time.

I am pointing out evidence that is tangable, documented, peer reviewed and published. it was determined with scientific and repeatable obsevations. it is there for you or anyone else to confirm.
but instead you wish to be ignorant.
that is your call.

I suppose it is easier to be ignorant and childish, than aware.

I am pointing out evidence that is tangable, documented, peer reviewed and published. it was determined with scientific and repeatable obsevations. it is there for you or anyone else to confirm.
but instead you wish to be ignorant.
that is your call.

I suppose it is easier to be ignorant and childish, than aware.

I am sure we are all aware there is certainly ignorance and childishness afoot. MAN I wish it would stop... but it apears it will just keep raising that little head over and over and over.:S:S:S:|

Since you undoubtedly understand this paper much better than anyone else on this forum, why don't you explain it to us so we all can understand?

It explains that those that have taken the time look at the components of the dust in great detail have discovered red grey chips, these red grey chips ate composed of iron oxide and aluminum plates that are very uniform and about 100 nanometres in width.

They ignite with a blow torch and the ignite with a laser. The byproduct of thermite is iron spheres (also found in abundence in the dust samples)

9/11 - Debunking the Debunkers - Exploding Primer Paint?

NIST suggests the heat in the resulting rubble piles produced the speres, yet they are found in samples taken from the top of buildings blocks away from the complex.

There are plenty of people like yourself, and every one that has bothered to reply to the thread so far that wish to supress this evidence, teh spheres are acknowledged but unexplained.

but the nano thermite is ignored as there is no reasonable explanation for it being in the dust saples other than the thermite being deposited in the buildings prior to the impact from tha airplanes, which renders the official story useless.

You, have to ask me to explain because you have not even taken the time to study the evidence of this material yourself.

That makes you ignorant.

I do not now why I bother replying to you as you continue to ignore, and I know your stance on the subject, you ignore what you were taught is School, and you listen to lies from criminals.

Unplausale lies.

I am sure we are all aware there is certainly ignorance and childishness afoot. MAN I wish it would stop... but it apears it will just keep raising that little head over and over and over.

ignoring the subject and throwing insults without any substance again...

typical.

nanothermite paper is not new . if you know anything about the history of nanothermite paper , you will know early cavemen first discovered nanothermite . since they didn't have paper , they looked to cavewalls as a way to record important events in mural format . the first couple of cavewalls were filled with nanothermite , and exploded into volcanoes .
if you need more background on this i will talk your ear off if you are wearing nanothermite earrings !

nanothermite paper is not new . if you know anything about the history of nanothermite paper , you will know early cavemen first discovered nanothermite . since they didn't have paper , they looked to cavewalls as a way to record important events in mural format . the first couple of cavewalls were filled with nanothermite , and exploded into volcanoes .
if you need more background on this i will talk your ear off if you are wearing nanothermite earrings !

Rhys,

You do realise that themite is simply a mixture of Iron Oxide (rust) and Aluminium? Looking beyond the conspiracy theories it is quite easy to see how you could get thermite residue from a large aluminium structure (aircraft) impacting a building with lots of steel. If only a small percentage reacted in a thermite like fashion you could have 100's of kilograms of residue.

Another thing to remember is that like all other disciplines engineers have their share of people who are publicity whores and who will also get focused in on "their" solution being right.

9/11 caught the western world off guard. It seems that nobody thought that fanatics would go ahead with an insane plot - and secondly a large number of people do not seem to have grasped the fact that a handful of fanatics could attack a superpower and essentially succeed in their mission. Some people like to believe that the only way it could happen was with Iraq backing - I wouldn't be surprised to find a few who believe that, while knocking your equally tenuous claims.

It seems to be like religion to me - people can't accept how fragile and vulnerable we are so they make up complex stories to fit the evidence. It is truly frightening to think that a handful of dedicated fanatics can kill 3000 people and cause billions of dollars of damage, so people rationalise it away and blame it on Saddam or Bush. I am surprised that Bush hasn't spun the thermite theory as "evidence" of WMD in Iraq:D. I mean they found how many millions of tons of thermite raw materials that were found literally days away from being weaponised:o

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

You need to ask this of yourself.

I ask it of you.

Why do you want the world to focus on your fake reasons for the war instead of addressing the real problems? Why do you want to let it happen again?

you are mixing science and religon, two completly different subjects.keep the straw man distrctions aside please.

Dude, this thread only exists because you compared your conspiracy bullshit to religious views, you can't turn around and get pissed when someone else does the same thing.

i ignore stupid comments like the majority here use that try to discredit my argument with lies.

Exactly, and you've shown, many times, that you consider anything that contradicts your position to be a lie, and so you ignore it. Not based on its scientific accuracy, but on its compatibility with your predetermined worldview.

If one lies to argue thier position then theier position is a lie.

And yet there are so, so many contradictory elements of various 9/11 conspiracy theories (many of which you've posted for us here despite their complete incompatibility with one another) that most truthers must be lying about something.

Unplausale lies.

"Me fail English Science? That's unpossible!"

Rhys,

You do realise that themite is simply a mixture of Iron Oxide (rust) and Aluminium? Looking beyond the conspiracy theories it is quite easy to see how you could get thermite residue from a large aluminium structure (aircraft) impacting a building with lots of steel. If only a small percentage reacted in a thermite like fashion you could have 100's of kilograms of residue.

yes, i do realise that.

But when the aluminium plates and iron oxide particles are uniform and only 100 nanometres across, as specified byu the paper you are trying to refute without actually having read it.

This shows that you are simply trying to refute something that you have not acknowledged, read, understood or comprehended.

befoe you try to refute something, I suggest you actually acknowledge what its content is, otherwise you look like an idiot.

Rhe rest of your post is rendered useless and hypocritical, as you have proven that it is you that is the attention starved individual that wishes to push a stance on a subject that you have no knowledge of, and you try to ridicule scientists, engineers and professors that have the evidence, have studied it in great detail, ignoted it, determined it exact composition and published peer reveiwed jounals.

You have doen none of this, and cannot even be bothered reading the very paper you are trying to refute.

No one can refute it, it consistes of repeatable, scientific obsrvaitons.

Ignoring it is all you lot can do.

You can attack my integrety but you cannot attack my proof. Very exprienced professionals have composed it, I have simply read and comprehended it.

Dude, this thread only exists because you compared your conspiracy bullshit to religious views, you can't turn around and get pissed when someone else does the same thing.

I gave an example, you made a tangent, i made a thread, and you continue straw man tactics because you cannot refute the evidence.

Simple, I am over getting pissed about it, i'm just pointing out the weakeness of your argument.