juanesky

Plane sitting on the tarmac in Salt Lake City

jihadist , probably got those funny panties they wear on their head in a knot !

Uhm... I don't even know what the proper response to something like this would be?
:S

yeah you would NEVER say that to my previous poster for the EXACT same thing . i suspect an agenda !

jihadist , probably got those funny panties they wear on their head in a knot !

Uhm... I don't even know what the proper response to something like this would be?

The proper response is to go forth and hug a terrorist. Make them know that everything is OK with you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Last year I took a connecting flight through Salt Lake on the way in and on the way out the connecting flight was in Minneapolis. Salt Lake had smoking rooms in the terminal. Minneapolis didn't, no smoking anywhere inside the secure area.

I thought that was a strange, considering the religious-political nature of Salt Lake.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

What's this ? no smoking fascists in salt lake ?

The smoking rooms were glass rooms in the terminal with no door. It had negative air pressure to keep the smoke in. This was before I quit, so I went to use a smoking room, smoked one and walked out smelling like I chain smoked at least 2 cartons!

this gives me an idea for a thread that would ROCK the foundation of this forum !

What, something that would involve a logical and calm discussion between all the persons involved and then possibly talk about skydiving?

That would ROCK the foundation of this forum. Just about everything else has been covered.

It was a hoax.

Now everyone can get back to their bashing. It was probably conservatives who called in the hoax, and stupid liberals who believed them.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>this gives me an idea for a thread that would ROCK the foundation of this forum !

A thread without extremists? That would indeed be somewhat shocking.

don't sell yourself short smaels !

His name is Bill.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun