jclalor

How Tea baggers Argue...

she said she wasn't injured when she was interviewed immediately after. turns out she has felony arrests . you libs want to make a heyday out of this , but it turns out you picked out the wrong minority to be your heroine hopeful to advance your radical agenda !

What a numbingly silly comment, on...sigh... so many levels. Where to start?
OK. The fact that she wasn't injured (ETA: she says she is sore and swollen) is a lucky break for everyone involved, not a minimization of the original wrong committed against her. And if you think that whatever her past record may be (I'll look it up in due time) in any way justified, or is relevant to, how she was beaten-upon, then you seriously need a remedial junior high school social studies class.

As for my "radical agenda", in your neck of the woods anything slightly left of Mussolini is considered "radical", so excuse me if I consider the source.

=====================

ETA: OK, I looked it up. Turns out she was arrested back in May for participating in a Greenpeace protest. Here's a link:

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/en/media-center/news-releases/charge-bp-not-greenpeace/

Already the usual peeps in the Right Wing blogosphere are referring to her as "accused felon". Fucking pussies. Nice company to keep.

You're right, Skipper, and I take it all back. She's a vicious criminal and thank god they kicked her ass.

Typical liberal

You're like an accordion that is frozen with its bellows squeezed shut: one note only; no room for expansion.

I have developed a bad habit of scrolling over someones post when I see that it begins with a lower case letter or ends with a space followed by two "!!".
;)
B.A.S.E. #1734

Do you get the feeling that this thread is about to get very very quiet?

Gosh, I guess not.

I looked at the video 4 times.

I can see where the threat was real. It is considered assault, I believe. (Obviously I'm not a lawyer) Perhaps one could clarify here.

I do believe that the security force there should have handled it. Whether that was feasible or not, I don't know. It is totally unacceptable to allow a civilian with high emotions the responsibility to contain anyone.

I believe that charges should be filed on both the man with the head stomping fetish and the woman that assailed Paul.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Gosh, I guess not.

I can see where the threat was real. It is considered assault, I believe. (Obviously I'm not a lawyer) Perhaps one could clarify here.

I do believe that the security force there should have handled it. Whether that was feasible or not, I don't know. It is totally unacceptable to allow a civilian with high emotions the responsibility to contain anyone.

I believe that charges should be filed on both the man with the head stomping fetish and the woman that assailed Paul.

Lemme keep this simple: Never in a million years would that woman's holding a big sign up to that car like that be considered assault.

Gosh, I guess not.

Lemme keep this simple: Never in a million years would that woman's holding a big sign up to that car like that be considered assault.

The window was open to begin with was it not? It looked to me that she shoved it inside at his face.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If they decided that she was making a threat (which normally would require a weapon of some kind, like a gun), then there'd be some justification for controlling her.

But, ya know -- once someone is controlled, it doesn't matter if they're white, black, liberal, conservative, or even criminal -- it's wrong to keep bashing at them. Period.

Wendy P.

Wendy I wish I could live in a world like yours, where you have ample time to view and dissect an event that ocurred in seconds, while watching it from your computer screen. Let's say I got a little bit of experience dealing with hmmm, let's say "wackos" for the sake of argument. Sometimes you do not have the time to react, but at least you have the choice to defend yourself, or your asset with as necessary force as you may need. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that bit of video. Candidate getting out of the vehicle, clearly this woman was close to him, and then she was subdued, violently, but it looked to me that the objective was to not let her move. Not everything in life goes according to plans.

You are a skydiver, you should know this.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

The window was open to begin with was it not? It looked to me that she shoved it inside at his face.

The window was open (dumb; but that's irrelevant). It looks to me like she started to hold the sign up to the window for Paul to see it, realized the "message" side was turned the wrong way, started to turn it around to face him, then she was shoved back. I think if she were to be charged with attempted assault, any judge viewing that video would throw the case out at the preliminary hearing stage.

by you ,
why don't you prove it and try the same thing with obuma ? but first go out and get some felony arrests ? unless you already have them . then you're 1 step closer to your proof . even still there's a good chance of further hidden agendas !

I gotta tell you, Skipper:
You make
absolutely.
no.
fucking.
sense.

>I see a woman in a disguise being taken to the gound and held down
>and I'm seeing someone putting their foot on her head briefly . . .

When you have to resort to "he just put his foot on her head _briefly_; he only really stepped hard on her shoulder" then you've lost the argument.

"Did you shoot him?"
"NO!"
"Here's a video."
"Look, I didn't shoot him! I just aimed a gun at him - a small caliber gun! - and pulled the trigger. I didn't know it was loaded. And it missed him, basically. It was just a scratch. The blood was from his clothing; the bullet drove his clothing into that wound. The bullet wasn't even really involved - and he lived, anyway. You losers have never REALLY seen someone shot if you think that's being shot."

Yawn...Parachute failed to open. It would take someone pretty easily influenced by the press or pathetically trying to use the video for extremely partisan reasons to think that woman head is being stomped on. Of course it could just be some sissy-boy who's never played a sport like rugby or football. :P

by you ,
why don't you prove it and try the same thing with obuma ? but first go out and get some felony arrests ? unless you already have them . then you're 1 step closer to your proof . even still there's a good chance of further hidden agendas !

You make
absolutely.
no.
fucking.
sense.

another hidden agenda FLUSHED out !

>It would take someone pretty easily influenced by the press or
>pathetically trying to use the video for extremely partisan reasons to
>think that woman head is being stomped on. Of course it could just be
>some sissy-boy who's never played a sport like rugby or football.

Yep. Must remind you of women who show up in police stations and whine about domestic violence and abuse. They're clearly sissies who have never played rugby. If they did, they'd understand the innocence of a little playful head-stomping (sorry, a friendly step-on-the-head.)

Well, how the hell else do you get them to stop yapping? :P

Seriously, I can't believe anyone really thinks that woman is getting her head stomped on. Do you even know what the definition of stomped is? Have you ever seen someone get their head stomped on? I have and that video isn't it.

Perhaps when she got close to Rand paul they should have waited to see if she was going to pull a gun first, then they should have waited to see if she was going to aim it at him, then they should have waited to see if she was going to pull the trigger. Worked out well for Bobby Kennedy didn't it?

She held a big sign up to the car. Then she was pushed away from the car. OK, so far, so good. Paul's radius of "personal space" was taken care of.

Ah, but that wasn't good enough for the tea-bagging thugs. They continued to manhandle her (literally). And that wasn't good enough. They wanted her down on the ground!! So a man tackled her down to the ground. And that wasn't good enough, either. Then another tough guy stomped on her head until you hear

You guys are being apologists for fucking thugs. For woman-beaters. Nice company you keep.

Reported that she three times tried to push her sign or the "gift" IN a car window

What the hell would security be expected to do?

This is going bad for her

My bet?

The stepper get off with no charges
Care to make a bet?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

by you ,

You make
absolutely.
no.
fucking.
sense.

Third time today you say you dont understand

att boy Andy:S
Abraham Lincoln

Yep. Must remind you of women who show up in police stations and whine about domestic violence and abuse. They're clearly sissies who have never played rugby. If they did, they'd understand the innocence of a little playful head-stomping (sorry, a friendly step-on-the-head.)

No, just tells me you must run around in panties
Abraham Lincoln

No, just tells me you must run around in panties

I really get a laugh at the standard MOA of digging up an extreme example. Some ponys need to learn new tricks. The old ones are pretty worn out.

Reported that she three times tried to push her sign or the "gift" IN a car window

Nope. The video speaks for itself.

There we go then

:D
Abraham Lincoln