KidWicked

Evidence for climate change

What role is NASA supposed to actually play in researching how to get along with the Muslim comunnity?

Serious question.

Why Nasa?

Because with NASA's jelp we can have, say, a President hop on the phone and say, "Hi. Yeah, how's it going. Yes, it's me the Great Satan. Oh, I know your number. Yes. I know where you are, too. Look out the window? No. Put your head throught the window and look up. You aren't doing it, no you aren't. There you are. You might wanna have that mole on your neck checked out. Hey, this didn't have to be a phone call. Let's count to three. One. Two. Three. I heard that. Those were two F-22's.

"It didn't have to be. It coulda been a cruise missile that flew up your ass - cause a helluva bloating. Say. About that stuff you're sending to Jordan. Yeah. I knew we could get along."

NASA has a vital role, bro...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Actually, Shuttle was already scheduled to be cut as of about 2004; it was extended in the last year. Originally it was to be done by the end of FY2010.

Wendy P.

Of course. And the President didn't cut it. Congress did. Strange not having manned space flight in the US but it looks like private enterprise is going to take the lead.

Interesting - something the government is actually cutting back on. It shows that even the most spectacular government achievements can be wound down. What else we can cut back on?

Then again, it didn't cut back. It reallocated and increased.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

i think you're on to something big here , might you be asking a rhetorical question ? i suspect you have a fabulous answer in reserve . in the meantime , try this
NASA has embraced this charge.
NASA likes to hug ?
??NASA is not only a space exploration agency,? Bolden concluded, ?but also an earth improvement agency.?
who doesn't need their earth improved ?
they have probably developed the ideal method for fertilising,
without B.S.

i think you're on to something big here , might you be asking a rhetorical question ? i suspect you have a fabulous answer in reserve . in the meantime , try this

NASA has embraced this charge.
NASA likes to hug ?

??NASA is not only a space exploration agency,? Bolden concluded, ?but also an earth improvement agency.?
who doesn't need their earth improved ?
they have probably developed the ideal method for fertilising,
without B.S.

HUH?????

Can we have that in American English please?

What role is NASA supposed to actually play in researching how to get along with the Muslim community?
Serious question.
Why Nasa?

How well do you know the history of astronomy?
How well do you know how important certain aspects of astronomy are to the Islamic religion?
Why do you suppose the crescent moon is so prominent on so many flags of middle eastern countries?
How did you react when NASA was involved in the Apollo/Soyuz mission?
What did you think the purpose of that was?
How do you feel about Russia's involvement in the International Space Station?

Some people complain that Islamic countries should stop living in the 7th century and join us here in the 21st.

Why in heaven's name would you ever turn down an opportunity to create an atmosphere of cooperation especially when in relative terms, it costs practically nothing?

None of what NASA has ever done would have happened were it not for a few people that looked toward the sky that lived between the Tigris and Euphrates. We actually sort of owe it to them to include them in some way.

Now, consider the connections that could possibly be made and consider those connections from a human intelligence perspective. I'm not talking about outright "spies" but rather just getting the tone of certain country's best thinkers.

Look at the bigger pictures and possibilities.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>NASA has embraced this charge.
>NASA likes to hug ?

>???NASA is not only a space exploration agency,? Bolden concluded, ?but
>also an earth improvement agency.?
>who doesn't need their earth improved ?
>they have probably developed the ideal method for fertilising,
>without B.S.

But improve the earth, deprove the sky! Can't make fertilizer without hugs OR bs. Also can't make bs without carbon dioxide. Not something conservatives would understand, but they'll have a great excuse.

>NASA has embraced this charge.
>NASA likes to hug ?

>???NASA is not only a space exploration agency,? Bolden concluded, ?but
>also an earth improvement agency.?
>who doesn't need their earth improved ?
>they have probably developed the ideal method for fertilising,
>without B.S.

But improve the earth, deprove the sky! Can't make fertilizer without hugs OR bs. Also can't make bs without carbon dioxide. Not something conservatives would understand, but they'll have a great excuse.

And the irony on this, is that Nasa has a little space garbage issue orbiting earth. Why don't we concentrate on this before embarking on yet in another venture....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Now how can I explain the nearly-uncontrollable laughter coming from my cube?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>That deserves the Stupid Post of the Month Award.

Oh, come on - there have been much stupider posts than that. I recall a whole slew of posts in which the intent couldn't even be deciphered due to the misspellings and logical contradictions.

>That deserves the Stupid Post of the Month Award.

Oh, come on - there have been much stupider posts than that. I recall a whole slew of posts in which the intent couldn't even be deciphered due to the misspellings and logical contradictions.

Aren't you confusing "incompetent" with "stupid"?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>there are no stupid posts , just stupid post readers !

In alio pediculum, in te ricinum non vides.

What is that, latin for "I don't think, therefore I rant"? Man, what a lousy thing to say.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

What is that, latin for "I don't think, therefore I rant"?

No, it means "there is peace in the world, fundamentalist muslim terrorist no longer exist".:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

what about NASA's number one priority to make muslims feel good about themselves ?

That deserves the Stupid Post of the Month Award.

you assert , it might make sense if obuma didn't say it , and NASA administrator bolden didn't implement it , heck even bill and quade are defending obuma's loopy make muslims feel good NASA top priority policy !

i get your point , and in this case i'm the stupid reader , latin was never my strong suit. i think i can interpret part of it , but in the end thanks for the opportunity to research something i have an interest in , and for making my point . albeit at my expense !

what about NASA's number one priority to make muslims feel good about themselves ?

That deserves the Stupid Post of the Month Award.

:D:D:D
I'm not going to go back and try to figure out how the thread went from climate to Muslims because the drift provides my simple brain with more than enough thought-fodder to keep it occupied for days and days just wondering how it happened.

You guys are killin' me!
:D:D:D

PS: Good point, Prof.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239