RonD1120

Called to Love the Gay Community

>A diploid component of DNA means male and female are in the same boat.

Well, no, they're not - that's the point. Both parents contribute nuclear DNA to a child. Only the mother contributes mitochondrial DNA. So if paternal DNA is sinful, then maternal-only DNA (i.e. mitochondrial) may be in the clear.

I don't see why gays and Christianity is such a big deal.

because homosexuality is a sin, just like a christian having sex out of wedlock...the difference is that homosexuals refuse to see that it is sin....ofcourse, there are always acceptions...

The end IS near for you.
Keep praying to your god, cuz you have maximum of 30-40 more years to live.

I hope not. After 47 years in the sport parachuting community, 13 years in the counter culture, 25 or so years working with Vietnam War veterans, about 20 years in the field of social services and, 3 marriages, I've seen enough. I'm ready to go home.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Do you think the earth cares if humans are on it? I realize our pets would suffer as well. Our parasites would simply move on to other hosts.

What do you think? I don't have an agenda on this (i.e. a plan of what to do), it's just what I think based on the evidence I've seen and read.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Isn't divorce consider a sin????

That depends, God certainly does prefer that a husband and wife separate. However, the condition of adultery does allow for it both in the OT and the NT.

In the U.S. society recommends separation and divorce in instances of domestic violence.

Sin is the individual reliance upon self and rebellion against God's plan.

In that context, I committed sin when I divorced my first wife. My second wife committed sin when she abandoned our marriage.

We are all sinners from birth and therefore commit sin. When we realize our sin, confess it, repent and, ask forgiveness, we are forgiven. That is of course, if the individual has accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. He is our mediator with God the Father.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

You are not in our conversation, get outta here.

Come on ROND i have every rebuttal for this Jesus crap you are forcing on us.

Religion should be treated like genetalia, keep it out of public and don't shove it down your children's throat.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

So you and i are going to hell???

How did babies become sinners????
So if the baby dies before knowing christianity and ask for forgiveness before 'god' than do they end up in hell made for infants????

I'm not. Your eternal life is between you and God.

Babies have not reached the age of accountability.

The end IS near for you.
Keep praying to your god, cuz you have maximum of 30-40 more years to live.

I hope not. After 47 years in the sport parachuting community, 13 years in the counter culture, 25 or so years working with Vietnam War veterans, about 20 years in the field of social services and, 3 marriages, I've seen enough. I'm ready to go home.

Kenny Chesney is a sign of the end times.:|
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_ovYodzrw
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Well, no, they're not - that's the point. Both parents contribute nuclear DNA to a child. Only the mother contributes mitochondrial DNA. So if paternal DNA is sinful, then maternal-only DNA (i.e. mitochondrial) may be in the clear.

Yes. But I am not convinced that mitochondrial DNA codes for anything other than mitochondria. There may be an epigenetic influence that make mitochondrial DNA multifactorial but I have not read anything on it yet.

because homosexuality is a sin, just like a christian having sex out of wedlock...the difference is that homosexuals refuse to see that it is sin....ofcourse, there are always acceptions...

Most unrepentant sinner see themselves as special cases. They observe no higher moral authority than what they create. They are the center of their universe where right and wrong are theirs to choose. They are blind to the evil they cause even though they often know to hide their actions from others.

>But I am not convinced that mitochondrial DNA codes for anything other
>than mitochondria.

Uh, right. And nuclear DNA doesn't code for anything except nuclear RNA. But we still would not exist without both.

Mitochondrial DNA influences such things as skin color, overall brain activity and strength/stamina. Dozens of genetic diseases are associated with various defects in mitochondridal DNA. It's pretty important, although there's a lot less genetic material in mitochondria overall.

Do you think the earth cares if humans are on it? I realize our pets would suffer as well. Our parasites would simply move on to other hosts.

What do you think? I don't have an agenda on this (i.e. a plan of what to do), it's just what I think based on the evidence I've seen and read.

Wendy P.

Very interesting point Wendy, I have always loved thinking about this topic. We come and go in this fast universe and there are people out there that are so sure that this whole universe was made for them when in actuality we are just another part of the cycle of animals and different living organisms that have come and gone before us.

Everything we know, have heard, smelled, tasted, seen is all on this puny little blue dot that means nothing in a vast universe of destructive stars and failing galaxies. Pretty interesting stuff.
B.A.S.E. #1734