RonD1120

Called to Love the Gay Community

Babies have not reached the age of accountability.

did YOU just made that up or is it in the bible????

why is it that you are contradicting your first story that we are all born as a sinner???
If humans are born as a pure un-sinned soul than we do we achive this evil-ness???

is that when we get that first blow job???
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

why is it that you are contradicting your first story that we are all born as a sinner???
If humans are born as a pure un-sinned soul than we do we achive this evil-ness???

When arguing with Ron, always keep in mind that rational thought and logic is not the deciding factor with him, as Ron puts it himself:

"Spiritual truth is discerned from obedience to the Divine Creator not from rational intellectual understanding."

I think Ron is a smart enough guy to realize that his arguments could never win on an intellectual level, His only other option is to invoke the supernatural.

Ron's little tag line is just a fancy way of saying "God said it, I beleive it, and that settles it" This stops people having to think past the level of a second grader.

Roman Road To Salvation
By Kevin Haag

The Roman Road to salvation is a collection of verses from the book of Romans explaining God’s free gift of eternal life. Follow these verses to learn why we need salvation, God’s plan of salvation, how to receive salvation, God’s promise of eternal life, and the results of salvation.

1st stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

God Is The Creator Of Life

Romans 1:20-21: “For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities – his eternal power and divine nature – have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.” God reveals himself to us - His divine nature and personal qualities - through creation. We must acknowledge God as the Creator and sustainer of life.

2nd stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

Why We Need Salvation – The Fact Of Our Sin

Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” We must recognize that we are sinners and that we do not meet God’s perfect standards. Sin is serious in God’s sight and includes thoughts, words and actions. All sin (i.e. hatred and lust) makes us sinners not just the big, obvious sins like murder and adultery (Romans 5:12).

3rd stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

Man’s Inability

Romans 3:10: “As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one.” No one can earn right standing with God. We must understand that our good deeds or religion are unacceptable to God because our good works cannot cancel out our sin. For a view of man’s sinful condition, read Romans 3:10-18.

4th stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

The Penalty Of Sin

Romans 6:23a: “For the wages of sin is death.” God’s holiness demands a penalty (consequence) for our sin, which is death. Eternal death is separation from God forever in Hell. God is a just God, and He demands punishment for every sin. Justice is getting what we deserve, because of our sin, we deserve death.

5th stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

God’s Plan Of Salvation

Romans 5:8: “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” God sent His Son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sin by dying on the cross. God is a God of mercy and He sent Jesus to take our sin upon Himself and the punishment we deserve. Mercy is not getting what we deserve, we deserve death, and Jesus took our place.

6th stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

God’s Promise Of Eternal Life

Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Eternal life is a free gift from God, there is nothing we can do to earn eternal life. Grace is getting what we don’t deserve. Because of God’s amazing grace, He has given us eternal life through Jesus Christ!

7th stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

Man’s Responsibility

Romans 10:9-10: “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your hear that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” We must believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God Who died for us on the cross, rose from the dead, and is Lord. We must put our trust in Jesus alone to make us right with God. Salvation involves believing in our hearts (inward belief) and an outward confession that Jesus is Lord.

Romans 10:13: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” There is no complicated formula to salvation; Jesus paid the price of our sin for us. Our response is to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. If we do, we will be saved from eternal death in Hell to eternal life in Heaven.

Final Stop on the Roman Road To Salvation...

Results Of Salvation

Romans 8:1: “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” By accepting Jesus’ death as a payment for our sins, we will never be condemned for our sins.

Romans 5:1: “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Peace with God means we have been reconciled to Him through Jesus Christ. We can now have a relationship with the living God because sin no longer separates us from Him.

Are you uncertain that if you were to die today you would go to Heaven? Have you followed the Roman Road to salvation? Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today? You can pray to God right now and claim the promises of His word as your own.

Admit that you have sinned against God and ask Him for forgiveness.
Believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God Who died for you on the cross, rose from the dead, and is Lord.

Call upon Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior.
If you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior today, we praise God for your decision! We encourage you to grow in your walk with God by praying to Him, reading the Bible, and joining a Bible believing church. Share with others the Roman Road to salvation, so they too may know of God’s love and amazing grace.
© New Testament Christian

http://www.new-testament-christian.com/roman-road-to-salvation.html

The age of accountability is when you have been shown truth and you are smart enough to know what it means and realize that you have to make a decision one way or another.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

When arguing with Ron, always keep in mind that rational thought and logic is not the deciding factor with him, as Ron puts it himself:

"Spiritual truth is discerned from obedience to the Divine Creator not from rational intellectual understanding."

I think Ron is a smart enough guy to realize that his arguments could never win on an intellectual level, His only other option is to invoke the supernatural.

Ron's little tag line is just a fancy way of saying "God said it, I beleive it, and that settles it" This stops people having to think past the level of a second grader.

That is a reasonably accurate summation. Just remember, I share what restored me to life when I was lost and dying. That is all.

Matthew 18:3
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Are you just too smart for Jesus Christ? I had six years of college and He proved to me that I was not.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

absolute rubbish - sorry if that hurts your feelings....

No problem, I have no vested interest in you. I am merely a watchman on the wall.

Well, Ron is stipulating spiritual truth, not corporeal truth.

Spiritual truth is personal and based strictly on what the individual believes to be true. It does not require evidence, intellect, or logic; and in fact ignores such things if it leads to a conclusion that has been predetermined to be undesirable. The only good coming out of a system like that is that it can help some people sort out and overcome their personal demons (aka the destructive components of their individual psyche).

Corporeal truth on the other hand is it's antithesis, absolutely requiring evidence and the intellectual application of logic; and placing individual beliefs at the bottom of the heirarchy when it comes to determining truth. It is the preferred method for seeking unbiased knowledge; but is a very ineffective tool for those that need the commands and assistance of a supernatural power.

I find it fascinating that some will obey a perceived supernatural power, one for which there is no evidence for existence, but can not obey their own thoughts. In other words, they know something is really bad for them, but will disregard their own knowledge and continue the behavior. Then along comes a mysterious voice (or feeling or something) and they follow that.

It's too bad all the voices people hear aren't kind and benevolent.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Well, Ron is stipulating spiritual truth, not corporeal truth.

Spiritual truth is personal and based strictly on what the individual believes to be true. It does not require evidence, intellect, or logic; and in fact ignores such things if it leads to a conclusion that has been predetermined to be undesirable. The only good coming out of a system like that is that it can help some people sort out and overcome their personal demons (aka the destructive components of their individual psyche).

Corporeal truth on the other hand is it's antithesis, absolutely requiring evidence and the intellectual application of logic; and placing individual beliefs at the bottom of the heirarchy when it comes to determining truth. It is the preferred method for seeking unbiased knowledge; but is a very ineffective tool for those that need the commands and assistance of a supernatural power.

I find it fascinating that some will obey a perceived supernatural power, one for which there is no evidence for existence, but can not obey their own thoughts. In other words, they know something is really bad for them, but will disregard their own knowledge and continue the behavior. Then along comes a mysterious voice (or feeling or something) and they follow that.

It's too bad all the voices people hear aren't kind and benevolent.

I like what you stated and agree with it. I would like to add that the Born-Again, Spirit filled Christian does have experience to validate supernatural existence. Most of us know exactly when the transformation occurred.

Spiritual bondage is that condition when the individual continues a behavior that produces recurring negative consequence. It is demonic in nature. The mysterious voice, or feeling or something, rides in on perceptions from the five senses.

The battle for the soul is in the mind.

The battle for the soul is in the mind.

It's called a delusion.
...and it's no doubt a sign of the end times.:|
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."