turtlespeed

If I broke into your house . . .

I guess you could change this around to tresspassing in your yard, not breaking into your house.

Good rule of thumb. When in a discussion about illegal immigration with someone who refuses to use the word illegal-laugh and leave-they're hopeless.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I guess you could change this around to tresspassing in your yard, not breaking into your house.

Good rule of thumb. When in a discussion about illegal immigration with someone who refuses to use the word illegal-laugh and leave-they're hopeless.

----------------------------------------------------------

..."copy that".... ditto....agreed...ca va !

Illegals are undocumented workers the same way crack dealers are undocumented pharmacists.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

If I don't recognize or know who it is that I find in my house.... (BOOM!) problem solved.

Which is considerably different than what anybody is allowed to do if they don't recognize somebody just walking on the streets of the US.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If I don't recognize or know who it is that I find in my house.... (BOOM!) problem solved.

Which is considerably different than what anybody is allowed to do if they don't recognize somebody just walking on the streets of the US.

Of course. That would be ridiculous. If I felt like bodily harm was definitely coming to me, BOOM! Self defense would be justified, of course the standards vary by locale.

I have a wife and two little girls that I will protect if I have to at home. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Of course. That would be ridiculous.

So then you can see why the material quoted in the first post of this thread is such a bad analogy.
quade -

If anyone just consumes material without questioning where it comes from, they open themselves up to being manipulated by propaganda.

Such as when you posted the Sarah Palin story at the restaurant without reservations. You were manipulated.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
1981 to 1988 is 7 years-Kallend (oops, it's actually 8 years Kallend)

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Why do you think Quade is the copy and paste nazi now?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Irresponsible spending habits are not the fault of those providing credit.

That's like saying a ballplayer isn't responsible for his team losing even if he bets against them. Well, maybe . . . but it's also a pretty big conflict of interest to place bets your team mates are going to fail. It's pretty darn likely you'll start doing things that are a bit irresponsible in order to ensure they fail.

This is pretty close to what the financial institutions did. They loaned money to people and took out "insurance" on the loans they KNEW people couldn't pay back. They did it in massive blocks that encouraged more and more banks to lower their lending standards. Eventually it got so bad people could get huge mortgage loans with no proof they even had jobs.

I'm sorry, but at that point, the lenders are just as irresponsible as the people that are taking out the loans.
quade -

So then you can see why the material quoted in the first post of this thread is such a bad analogy.

Nope-it's a good casual analogy. If it were 100% across the board identical-that would be either a definition or an example Your constant state of denial doesn't change that, but it does provide me with many chuckles so continue.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I cannot either understand this post or am lost at some people's thinking. If anyone came into my house not invited or was a threat or immenant danger, they would be lying in the morgue. Colorado and many southren/southwest states adhere to that law. It is completely legal to kill an home invader or someone that came into your house and refused to leave. I do not have an issue with people coming over on Visas( half my staff are from South Africa, Brazil, and Aussie. But is someone really implyng that an ILLEGAL immigrant should have the right to someones house? They are illegal, should not be over here. I personally get sick and tired of watching illegal immi:Sgrants getting better health care, schooling, and more assistance than citizens. And turining our flag upside down or burning it? Then they need to beat feet back to where they came from. Caucasions are already the minority( which is just how it is) but I am not going to learn a new language just to be able to speak or have intelligent conversation with someone who does not care to learn basic english. Am I a racist? No, I just believe if you are too lazy to become legal, get a greencard, then you do not belong here.

" Mean people SUCK!"

help me understand your line of thought. An illegal immigrant can move to this country, rent a 2 bedroom apartment and have 6 more iillegals living with him or her. They are paid all under the table and tax free. We pay more taxes to provide health care to them! Yes, he will pay regular taxes on cigs, and so on. I agree there are many US citizens that work under the table, but that does not justify allowing and letting illegal immigrants the right to this country..does it:S

" Mean people SUCK!"

Well put!

But the results of providing credit to those with bad spending habits while denying credit to those with perfect spending habits for the purpose of refinacing IS their fault.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Well put!

But the results of providing credit to those with bad spending habits while denying credit to those with perfect spending habits for the purpose of refinacing IS their fault.

Gee that sounds like an act of contrition for handing the keys of our country to a guy who never saw a business he could not run into the ground

Didn't you break into that very same house a few generations ago, redecorate it and then proclaim it to be your house, subduing the existing occupiers by force? So now 400 years later you get to bitch about others wanting to did what your forefathers did. Nice.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

Didn't you break into that very same house a few generations ago, redecorate it and then proclaim it to be your house, subduing the existing occupiers by force?

Well, sort of. About 90%+ were killed, either by violence, forced starvation or Eurporean-introduced disease. The rest were subdued.

(And the earlier-existing human population were occupants, not occupiers. That is, unless you want to get into that whole Homo Sapiens vs. Neanderthal "Troubles".).

Illegals are undocumented workers the same way crack dealers are undocumented pharmacists.

That kind of silly slogan is beneath you. Yes, the illegals are illegal and not merely "undocumented", and there's nothing wrong with your objecting to their illegal presence. But the cheap produce on our tables, and the nicely-mulched gardens at the malls, and the clean bathrooms in the office parks weren't put there by crack dealers - they were put there by people who work, most of whom are mighty brownish.

Homo Sapiens vs. Neanderthal "Troubles".).

Don't even go there.. that still causes heated arguments in our house over sunday Bronto roast ...
Let it go already.

Already, the "New Neanderthals" are stirring shit, ever since the provos de-commissioned their spears.