kallend

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status"

but Roper doesn't seem to be one - just a right wing racist.

I wonder how one would define the difference between a "right wing racist" and a "left wing racist"

It typically depends on whether or not they get away with it by addicts to partisanship

the rest of us just see a 'racist' with out the qualifiers I'd assume

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I wonder how one would define the difference between a "right wing racist" and a "left wing racist"

It typically depends on whether or not they get away with it by addicts to partisanship

the rest of us just see a 'racist' with out the qualifiers I'd assume

RWR = Has racial inequality in their hearts and believes there are differences in social equality.

LWR = Claims that there is no social difference while implementing ideas that assure that there is.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

RWR = Has racial inequality in their hearts and believes there are differences in social equality.

LWR = Claims that there is no social difference while implementing ideas that assure that there is.

I would claim both have it in their hearts and there is no diff. It's only based on which HACKs are willing to defend it on their behalf based solely of whether they CLAIM to have an R on a D next to their name.

Reprehensible behavior is reprehensible behavior - the rest is just crappy rationalization

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I would claim both have it in their hearts and there is no diff. It's only based on which HACKs are willing to defend it on their behalf based solely of whether they CLAIM to have an R on a D next to their name.

Reprehensible behavior is reprehensible behavior - the rest is just crappy rationalization

Agreed
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If you still can't tell right from left I suggest you get someone to mark your hands "R" and "L".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If you still can't tell right from left I suggest you get someone to mark your hands "R" and "L".

I suspect if you did it, then from my viewpoint, they would then be on the wrong hands and written upside down

and it would be mike or rush's fault.....:P

I suspect if you did it, then from my viewpoint, they would then be on the wrong hands and written upside down

Nah...just mark it "right" or "wrong".
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Nah...just mark it "right" or "wrong".

It's only wrong if Kallend does it.:ph34r:

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist.

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status," he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies.

Wilson took his southern outlooks and feelings towards race with him to the White House. Almost upon taking office, he fired most of the African Americans who held posts within the federal government, and segregated the Navy, which until then had been desegregated. Many of the newly segregated parts of Wilson’s federal government would remain so, clear into the 1950s............
By your way of thinking , all Democrats are racist..They started the KKK too.;)

http://americanhistory.suite101.com/article.cfm/woodrow_wilson_and_white_supremacy#ixzz0uAzVl8Rf

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist.

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status," he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies.

Wilson took his southern outlooks and feelings towards race with him to the White House. Almost upon taking office, he fired most of the African Americans who held posts within the federal government,

And when the Democratic Party got over it in the 1960s, the south was lost to them for 50 years as the racists switched allegiance.

And when the Democratic Party got over it in the 1960s, the south was lost to them for 50 years as the racists switched allegiance.

Ah, "that old familiar lie" - makes for some good fiction, anyway.

Maybe you can explain how the racists would 'switch allegiance' to the same people that overwhelmingly supported the bill. After all, it was Dems like Byrd that filibustered against it, not Republicans.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Very droll sense of humor you have. Check where the red states are clustered.

Very droll sense of humor you have.

I do try - thanks for noticing! ;)

Check where the red states are clustered.

Maybe you can explain how the racists would 'switch allegiance' to the same people that overwhelmingly supported the bill. After all, it was Dems like Byrd that filibustered against it, not Republicans.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Very droll sense of humor you have.

I do try - thanks for noticing! ;)

One man does not make a trend.

One man does not make a trend.

Neither does one professor spouting the same bullshit over and over.

Would that be the racist states that voted for Nixon in 72 and Reagan/Bush Sr in the 80s, or the those racist states that voted for Carter in 76?

Oops.

There goes that "switched allegiance" thing.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So the south supported a southerner. Big surprise there.

The consistently red states ARE clustered in the former slave states.

The consistently red states are, incidentally, those that generally take more from the govt. in services than they give to the nation in taxes. Seems to be a GOP thing.

So the south supported a southerner. Big surprise there.

But YOU were the one that swore they were racists...so why would racists states vote for a Dem in 76, and again in 92 and 96, John?

Sorry to burst your little 'racism bubble' - I know how much it meant to you.

Nice attempt to shift the topic, though.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He won't get too far. I don't think, even Arkansas is ready for him!

Chuck

Chuck: Don't hate on Arkansas like that.

I wasn't really hatin'. I was just messin'. I really have some good-good memories of my travels through Arkansas over the years. I was always treated kindly and met some really good people there.
Besides that, there's a lot of beauty there, too!

Chuck

the new black panther party is from Oakland California.Its leader Malik Zulu Shabazz has become an increasingly well-known figure in radical Black Muslim politics since the mid-1990s. He currently heads the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose twin hallmarks are anti-white and anti-Semitic hatred.

The current leader of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Louis Farrakhan was born Louis Eugene Walcott on May 11, 1933 in Roxbury, Massachusetts. he is Renowned for his hatred of Whites and Jews.
Here are two more racist Democrats..;)
Check where those blue states are clustered

the new black panther party is from Oakland California.Its leader Malik Zulu Shabazz has become an increasingly well-known figure in radical Black Muslim politics since the mid-1990s. He currently heads the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose twin hallmarks are anti-white and anti-Semitic hatred.

The current leader of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Louis Farrakhan was born Louis Eugene Walcott on May 11, 1933 in Roxbury, Massachusetts. he is Renowned for his hatred of Whites and Jews.

Do NOT introduce logic into the argument - It confuses the left.:|

Two men do not make a trend. I guess you are too young to remember "segregation now, segregation forever".

Two men do not make a trend. I guess you are too young to remember "segregation now, segregation forever".

Hey two skeeeeeery boogiemen do seem to skeer the bejeebies outta all them good ole boys.:ph34r::ph34r:

You mean the bit by the DEMOCRATIC governor of Alabama, George Wallace?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706