skyrider

Name a Storm Fo a Brudda

so we gonna call the next Hurrican Obama? Hussien? Barack?

Because a hurricane is unpredictable, can make wild turns to the left, blows into town with a lot of attention, then leaves with everything in shambles and mountains of debt?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

And as soon as the government does start applying "black" names, she'll also be the first one to stand up and say that the devastation caused by hurricanes with black names is racism, and demand that they be removed.

We shall soon find out...

Hurricane Celia

Here's another pic of Celia at full strength...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Because a hurricane is unpredictable, can make wild turns to the left, blows into town with a lot of attention, then leaves with everything in shambles and mountains of debt?

ROFLMAO...and No One knows where is came from!

ROFLMAO...and No One knows where is came from!

It mysteriously appeared out of thin air over top of an island in the ocean somewhere.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If we are going for African names, why not from the Kalahari and Serenghetti regions?

I've always wanted to run from Hurricane (Click), (Kluck), (Click), (Pop).

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

But not to worry. Arizona just passed a law that outlaws hurricanes. I'm sure they'll all stop at the border now.

Good, if the program's criminal history is any example, they don't want the U of Miami's athletic program anywhere near their state!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

>ROFLMAO...and No One knows where is came from!

I suspect Mexico or Kenya.

But not to worry. Arizona just passed a law that outlaws hurricanes. I'm sure they'll all stop at the border now.

Well obviously not french settled in Arizona, they are not going to just lay down their arms and say "you win, take what you want"

I know, they should stick with white names.

what is a "white name" ?? David? Paul? John?

Why does a certain name say "white" to you?

WOOOOOSHHHHHHHH!!!

Obviously, you didn't get my sarcasm. I was illustrating the racist nature of this thread.

>"Mr. Whiskers is expected to make land fall around 7 tonight and the swells are expected..."

"Hurricane Lucky continues to hammer the coast, with seven people dead so far and damage estimates already in the billions . . ."

Naw, I'd hammer the south to clean up the, you know, _ _ _ necks. ;)

>Well obviously not french settled in Arizona . . .

Of course not. They're all Mexicans there.

Orher than Eloy, That may well be true!:ph34r:

You ever been to Eloy? I don't mean Skydive AZ, I mean the city of Eloy. It looks like like Watts. Drug crime, mostly minority; Latino, American Indian, etc. It's a rundown slum for the most part once you get a mile from the DZ.

I know, they should stick with white names.

what is a "white name" ?? David? Paul? John?

Why does a certain name say "white" to you?

WOOOOOSHHHHHHHH!!!

Obviously, you didn't get my sarcasm. I was illustrating the racist nature of this thread.

and apparently you think racism only goes one way.

Prejudiced.
--
Rob

>"Mr. Whiskers is expected to make land fall around 7 tonight and the swells are expected..."

"Hurricane Lucky continues to hammer the coast, with seven people dead so far and damage estimates already in the billions . . ."

Outstanding, I think we're on to something here.

Bill, you're a duck and know a lot of people, maybe you can quack off some e-mails for us?

My sisters name is Michel Quackenbush. No lie.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

>We shall soon find out... Hurricane Celia

Celia
You're breakin my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh Cecilia
I'm down on my knees
I'm beggin ya please to go home

I got up to wash my face, when I come back to bed someones takin my place!

Sigh...I finally got that song out of my head after 6 hours...then it was sing low sweet chariot, now thanks to you, Celia is back!

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I'll wager this dipshit of a congress woman hasn't looked at this list..... http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/B2.html

I'm not so sure that the list existed (up to those dates), when she made her statement.... in 2003.

Not that that keeps her from being a dip-shit. I can't believe the things our elected employees spend their time doing rather than fixing something that really needs it.

Outstanding, I think we're on to something here.

Bill, you're a duck and know a lot of people, maybe you can quack off some e-mails for us?

My sisters name is Michel Quackenbush. No lie.

WOW! Michel, what an odd name. :o

A quackenbush is a drill feed in my world. They are big drills that turn slowly and feed into large lugs as they are slipped into a jig/fixture. They are used to drill large, precision holes.

>ROFLMAO...and No One knows where is came from!

I suspect Mexico or Kenya.

Well obviously not french settled in Arizona, they are not going to just lay down their arms and say "you win, take what you want"

Go to Verdun. Explain how your standpoint is valid when you get back.