FallingBliss

OBAMA orders a hault on the border fence construction. Thanks a lot @SSHOLE

they have Mexicans chanting "Allah Hu Akbar"

Really? I swear, I didn't know that.
Come to think of it, the ay-rabs do eat beans and rice, too, don't they? Hmmm...

Andy.. I know you are smarter than that. I bet both Mexicans and Arabs both use soap and tooth paste too. What the hell does that have to do with invading the US? I'm not going to entertain the Troll. I would love to see who in this forum supports illegals invading the US and causing more violence. PLease please please.... let someone be that f**king stupid and speak up. I said it before, I'm not trying to be politically correct. I would die for this country and I am more than happy to be deployed to the border with the rest of the Guard. We have allowed illegals to have 'rights' in this country. Check this shit out..... you get no citizen rights in this country because you are F**king illegal. How about that!!!!

Dude, take a breath. I just want to know where you learned that Mexicans are saying Allahu Akhbar. Sounds like an interesting source of nifty information. Share the wealth.

This implies that the majority of the jobs undocumented workers perform are at companies that would be willing to follow the rules to begin with. Here's a tip; they don't. They don't because it's within their financial interests not to. They don't pay taxes on those workers, benefits or in most cases as much as minimum wage.

If that's the case, then how are they catching the illegals? If there's no paperwork or taxes, then there's no way to know if the people are illegal or not.

It's not the documents that are at fault; it's the corrupt businesses that hire them.

Disagree - fake ID is not some tiny, isolated problem.

The US gives lip service to going after companies that violate the law, but that's all they give and the companies know it too.

Agree in general.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>NOPE... I shoot them too

Sounds like it's not an illegal immigrant issue, then - more a "people who break into your house" issue.

Both are criminals so what is the difference?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Here ya go.....

That reminds me... found that article yet about all those liberals volunteering for Afghanistan yet? I mean, that *is* supposed to be the 'just' war, isn't it?

Oh, [url "http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html">wait....

The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world, the United States officials believe.

"No war for Priuses!!!!" :P

It really does amaze me that you really do believe that you have to be a frothing at the mouth fringe right consevatard to serve your country??????:S:S:S:S:S

>Both are criminals so what is the difference?

Building a fence will do nothing to keep the citizen-criminals out of your home. (Which is what the original post was about, and what he was replying to.)

I was replying to you
Abraham Lincoln

It really does amaze me that you really do believe that you have to be a frothing at the mouth fringe right consevatard to serve your country??????:S:S:S:S:S

A froth for a froth.

:D:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

>I was replying to you

Ah. Well, in threads like this, people respond to other people; you have to know that to understand the conversation. Perhaps that's where your confusion stemmed from.

Actually, what was being discussed at that point was your analogy of people breaking into houses, not people climbing fences.

So, Marc's response was germane - yours was a dodge to get a shot in at him.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A froth for a froth.

I was talking to someone who at least served their country:S:S:S

A froth for a froth.

Yes, you were - in both cases. Coming to where you're going to make a point sometime soon, instead of your normal ridicule of anyone that has views to the right of yours?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A froth for a froth.

Yes, you were - in both cases. Coming to where you're going to make a point sometime soon, instead of your normal ridicule of anyone that has views to the right of yours?

I was suggesting to the OP.... since you so OBVIOUSLY missed it... that rather than beating his fingers and gums..... go do something about it.

I am thinking we have just another one of the usual drive by snerts that wants someone else to put their asses on the line... since they are like THE DICK... to busy to bother.

A froth for a froth.

I was suggesting to the OP.... since you so OBVIOUSLY missed it... that rather than beating his fingers and gums..... go do something about it.

I am thinking we have just another one of the usual drive by snerts that wants someone else to put their asses on the line... since they are like THE DICK... to busy to bother.

So...the normal ridicule of anyone to the right of you it is, then.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A froth for a froth.

So...the normal ridicule of anyone to the right of you it is, then.

Nah I just like makin fun of those Young rePUBIClown chickenhawks that run as fast as they can from anything that looks like some real frakas goin on.... you know.. like ALL of your heros that you defend so vociferously who are good with sending off other peoples kids to an optional war.

If you voted for this ANTI-AMERICAN Senator from Chicago........ Shame on you!

Yea, tghe senile guy who thought Reagan was a great president was the better choice. Let's see, Reagn:

- Gave amnesty to all of the illegals

- Tripled the debt in 8 years

Hmm, not sure what your point is, seems you are confused.

This fool orders to stop the construction of the border fence but can give 700 Billion in bailouts to banks...

The fist fool was your fool; GWB. He signed the order and gavce out >300B, again, confused.

... and wild liberal spending?!?!?!

What spending, please enumerate and support with citations. Explain how it is liberal spending and not conservative spending.

The border is now out of control. This country is being invaded from the south and now they have Mexicans chanting "Allah Hu Akbar"

The border is more under control now that ever, it's just that now it's more visible and more discussed.

What's going on is what was going on when teh maggots were in control, but the opposite.

If you voted for this ANTI-AMERICAN Senator from Chicago........ Shame on you! This fool orders to stop the construction of the border fence but can give 700 Billion in bailouts to banks and wild liberal spending?!?!?! The border is now out of control. This country is being invaded from the south and now they have Mexicans chanting "Allah Hu Akbar"

what the F**k is going on?????????

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/16/closes-park-land-mexico-border-americans/

The border fence is a fucking waste of money. Let's build a fence around Arizona instead!

Let me out first :P

If you voted for this ANTI-AMERICAN Senator from Chicago........ Shame on you! This fool orders to stop the construction of the border fence but can give 700 Billion in bailouts to banks and wild liberal spending?!?!?! The border is now out of control. This country is being invaded from the south and now they have Mexicans chanting "Allah Hu Akbar"

The border fence is a fucking waste of money. Let's build a fence around Arizona instead!

No way

No way

>:(

>I was replying to you

Ah. Well, in threads like this, people respond to other people; you have to know that to understand the conversation. Perhaps that's where your confusion stemmed from.

I think the confusion is yours sir.

If you cant handle you own game don't start it.
Abraham Lincoln

Here ya go.....

That reminds me... found that article yet about all those liberals volunteering for Afghanistan yet? I mean, that *is* supposed to be the 'just' war, isn't it?

Oh, [url "http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html">wait....

The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world, the United States officials believe.

"No war for Priuses!!!!" :P

Ha !!! That was funny!

I live in San Diego. We have a big border fence. The Mexicans tunnel under it all of the time. Not a deterrent.

it is not a deterrent only becasue there is little local effort put forth to stop it, shoot em, drown em, poison em, put snakes in the tunnels, I really don't care, illegal is illegal

these people are not stupid, they know there is really little attempt to stop them and no penalty when they get caught so they just keeping coming

with the resources and technology we have it would only take a short while - IF CA wanted to stop it
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

They don't pay taxes on those workers, benefits or in most cases as much as minimum wage.

I'm with you up to the minimum wage part. Where did you get that. The industries I know of that use illegals where I also know someone in that business (cleaning, landscaping, construction) I'm told they all make above minimum wage. The largest savings is in the taxes, SS, and insurance.

It's apparently common for a business owner to contract the work out to someone who is here legally. That person pays his illegal immigrant buddies cash under the table for their work. Insulating the business owner from the immigrants by a foreman.
--
Rob