RALFFERS

Dropzone.com got Jesus?

That's actually consistent with what I'm saying. Faith is faith- square peg, square hole; while science and the facts of the physical universe are what they are - round peg, round hole. The trouble occurs when the religious try to ram their square peg into the round hole. They are separate; leave them that way.

I can't describe the feeling I get when I actually agree with you on something. My entire point is that reality is bigger than " science" can define or prove by the limited means available to it for discovery.

Hate to put a little fly in your well thought out logic, but my point is there is a lot of well organized stuff out there. Either it all was initiated by an external source at a point in time or possibly is a part of God and has existed forever. Either way our universe or multiverse is not there to be defined by us, but we are here to be defined by it.

Well organized for what?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

>>All we know from History is through what is written down & passed on. There is more evidence for the case of Christianity than any other event in History; if it wasn't for the resurrection more people would believe. It's that 1 claim that makes people go: "nahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Dude, this has to be the most ridiculous thing that I've ever read in my life. How can you guys expect to be taken seriously when you say stuff like this??!!! You're saying that that there is more evidence for the case of Christianity than for say... The fact that the earth is over 4 Billion years old??? Or mayyyybeeee, EVOLUTION... Right of course, the mountains of evidence supporting evolution are nothing compared to the evidence supporting the case for Christianity. :S

Lionel Hutz: We've plenty of hearsay and conjecture. Those are kinds of evidence.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That's actually consistent with what I'm saying. Faith is faith- square peg, square hole; while science and the facts of the physical universe are what they are - round peg, round hole. The trouble occurs when the religious try to ram their square peg into the round hole. They are separate; leave them that way.

I can't describe the feeling I get when I actually agree with you on something. My entire point is that reality is bigger than " science" can define or prove by the limited means available to it for discovery.

But that is not consistent with the point I was making. Just because you can imagine something spiritual or religious, and be persuaded (read: indoctrinated) in your own mind that it is real, doesn't place in in the realm of reality anywhere outside your own imagination. And the fact that others may believe similarly is immaterial to that.

But that is not consistent with the point I was making. Just because you can imagine something spiritual or religious, and be persuaded (read: indoctrinated) in your own mind that it is real, doesn't place in in the realm of reality anywhere outside your own imagination. And the fact that others may believe similarly is immaterial to that.

But repeatable results by independent investigators who's trust in the Lord is rewarded by blessings beyond their wildest dreams gives support to the theory: God is Love and our hope is in Him...... "Come to Me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you peace"

But repeatable results by independent investigators who's trust in the Lord is rewarded by blessings beyond their wildest dreams gives support to the theory: God is Love and our hope is in Him...... "Come to Me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you peace"

Don't forget the thousands of believers who get buried alive in earthquakes.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Sorry, the data of those who perished in earthquakes was not available to be included in this
study. But I would speculate that if a random group of people found themselves buried in an earthquake there would be a correlation between the number of atheists found there as with the number found in fox holes.

Sorry, the data of those who perished in earthquakes was not available to be included in this
study. But I would speculate that if a random group of people found themselves buried in an earthquake there would be a correlation between the number of atheists found there as with the number found in fox holes.

http://mysite.verizon.net/sportinlife/postimages/ft-foxhole.gif