Andy9o8

Miss Beverly Hills Thinks God Wants Gays Put to Death

...God says homosexuality is wrong. He also says we should treat homosexuals with civility & respect.

"Respect" is a strange way to describe stoning them to death..._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Um... Real quick, check the New Testament some time his weekend and report back soon: Where does Jesus say we should do this??

Cheers,
Jon

...God says homosexuality is wrong.

Nobody has explained to me yet......

Doesn't god say heterosexuality is wrong too?

If:

man on man sex = abomination = homosexuality is immoral, then it follows that if:

man on another man's wife sex = abomination = heterosexuality is also immoral.

It's seems simple to me but lots of you guys seem to think heterosexuality is perfectly okay.

Personally, it really creeps me out to think people are out there having heterosexual relationships and it is way beyond tolerable to me that I have to hear about extramarital affairs and pre-marital sex almost every day in newspapers, the movies, and on television. Heteros think they have the right to shove their private lives down my throat?

I have to work with heteros every day and the streets are crawling with them where I live. I wish they'd just all stfu and keep their sex lives to themselves.
Owned by Remi #?

What do you think about masturbation?

Well, I think it is the first step to chemical dependency, i.e., self gratification, self love, narcissism, ego centric behavior.

I think that's a stretch.
:|
No pun intended. :$

In drug treatment we recognize a symptom of the change from social use to dependency as that point where the individual becomes preoccupied with acquisition and maintenance of drug of choice. The mood altering chemical becomes a primary object of affection. When dependency becomes addiction it is the only object of affection.

The drug of choice is referred to as "your lover." The drug rush is frequently described as an orgasm.

A clinical strategy wiithin the treatment regimen is to have the client write a "goodbye letter" to his drug of choice, his lover.

Therefore, IMO, chemical dependency is a form of high tech masturbation. No one is satisfied but the user.

Zooming in for a tight shot on the player, the interviewer asks, given all the time you spent in the trenches of social service, do you mean to say that you never heard that analogy?

And this is different from skydiving...how?

>Nope, sure don't.

Cool. Perhaps you could get your fellow conservatives to stop telling gays to shut up, then.

Sure thing - I'll get right on that after you tell your fellow liberals to stop telling religious types to shut up.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

9. Homosexual behavior is repulsive, ridiculous, sometimes humorous, weird, lustful sin to me because the act is never for procreation.

What do you think about masturbation?

[sings...] Every sperm is sacred ......:P

*golf clap*

They have a course there that you caught what????

Yeah - Tiger played there. :P
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I have to work with heteros every day and the streets are crawling with them where I live. I wish they'd just all stfu and keep their sex lives to themselves.

Agreed.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

And this is different from skydiving...how?

It's about the same. The former takes less effort than the latter. However, withdrawals from the latter are easier to deal with than the former. Since the former is more intensely personal than the latter, it is more difficult to share it with another person. Both create a mental preoccupation with only a short term exposure to the activity.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

...God says homosexuality is wrong. He also says we should treat homosexuals with civility & respect.

"Respect" is a strange way to describe stoning them to death..._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Um... Real quick, check the New Testament some time his weekend and report back soon: Where does Jesus say we should do this??

Cheers,
Jon

Oh, you mean AFTER the omniscient and omnipresent god changed his mind.

You guys are so funny that you actually believe this rubbish.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Cheers,
Jon

To fully understand, you have to realize that the OT established the law and the sacrifices preparing the way for Jesus Christ. The NT is the account of Jesus fulfilling the requirements of sacrificial law, once and for all.

Oh, you mean AFTER the omniscient and omnipresent god Dr. Mann changed his mind.

Change a few words, and it's equally valid for the global warming crowd.

The rest of us say that a lot.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Cheers,
Jon

To fully understand, you have to realize that the OT established the law and the sacrifices preparing the way for Jesus Christ. The NT is the account of Jesus fulfilling the requirements of sacrificial law, once and for all.

You guys are so funny that you actually believe this rubbish. He spends millennia being a vengeful nasty jealous bastard, and then 2000 years ago has a sudden mid-life crisis and becomes all sweetness and light DESPITE being omnipresent.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Cheers,
Jon

Ok, so the only reason that God used to be a vengeful nasty bastard was that it would make Jesus look better when he came along?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Cheers,
Jon

For that to be true would take such a leap of faith;)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You guys are so funny that you actually believe this rubbish. He spends millennia being a vengeful nasty jealous bastard, and then 2000 years ago has a sudden mid-life crisis and becomes all sweetness and light DESPITE being omnipresent.

Nope, not even close. Sin is sin and God doesn't change. Are you really so slow that you still are having a problem with this? What is it about the people of God that bugs you so much. All sexual sins have been forgiven by the work of Christ. But in order to reach our full potential He did tell us to go and sin no more.