kallend

Yet another nutter with a gun

Best not to ask how stupid the women that get raped must be.

Rape prevention, what is your plan?

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kateysfirearmsfacts#p/u/11/OYkEe3HEwew

Gun control protects rapists.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kateysfirearmsfacts#p/u/24/Y9dk-nuvZNg

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

A gun can easily be replaced by another weapon, and it is impossible to ban all types of weapons (like a knife). It is also impossible to ban criminals.

I wonder how that "another weapon" would work for drive-through shooting?

In your opinion, but you have no data to back that position up.

Just compare the homicide statistics of UK and US. We already discussed that, and pro-gun bunch said it is "culture" thing, without backing it up.

Prohibition did not work, drug bans did not work.... Yet you think somehow what has failed in the past suddenly will work? Not logical.

Prohibition wasn't really enforced, drug ban isn't really enforced. Both however work well where enforced.

If VA had done their job correctly, Cho would have never been able to buy a weapon.

What do you mean by "properly"? They quoted privacy laws.

ALSO, you claim that criminals will be able to get guns if they really want them.... The same standard applies to guys like Cho. Just like I could get drugs if I really wanted, just like I can get fake Rolex's if I really wanted.

This is because basically nobody here gives shit about getting drugs or fake Rolexes (is that really a crime in U.S. to buy a fake Rolex?). However try to get, for example, some Army explosives or Cyanide gas, and I'd see how would it work.

If somone wants it bad enough... Your idea of a ban is not going to stop anything.... Look at Mexico. They have strict bans and they have a gun problem.

How do your reconcile that with Mexico's gun ban, they have gun crime?

Because they don't really enforce this ban. A law in books does nothing when it is not enforced, and everyone knows that. Pretty much like adultery - which is still considered crime in some states (even punished by life in prison) - do you see those laws having any effect? No, because nobody enforces them.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Of course not all firearm owners are idiots or irresponsible. However 300K stolen guns a year is indicator that there is a lot of gun owners who are.

Ah, so crime victims are idiots. You're good for a gem an hour, man.

Having trouble reading long words like "irresponsible" tonight?

Not properly securing a gun against falling into the hands of criminals is highly irresponsible. After all, it's criminals with guns that cause the trouble, you keep telling us that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Of course not all firearm owners are idiots or irresponsible. However 300K stolen guns a year is indicator that there is a lot of gun owners who are.

Not properly securing a gun against falling into the hands of criminals is highly irresponsible. After all, it's criminals with guns that cause the trouble, you keep telling us that.

Unless you're a shitty writer, you order sets by priority. Idiots came first. And even if it's secondary, it's clearly there. Only a moron argues otherwise.

Define properly securing a gun. Locked door. Deadbolted door. Trigger lock. Fire safe. 300lb walk in safe bolted to the floor with non removeable bolts? Flesh cutting laser security system. ??

I know - give owners the ability to carry it with them and that will reduce the number available for burglars to steal.

Unless you're a shitty writer, you order sets by priority. Idiots came first. And even if it's secondary, it's clearly there. Only a moron argues otherwise.

How lame can you get? Appealing to to style is lamer than appealing to spelling. Do you know the meaning of "or"?

You were wrong but as usual are completely unable to admit it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

This is so funny to watch some people when they screw up and cannot simply admit it and move on, and prefer to call others names.
"bullshit scenario", "pulled out of your ass" and now "morons". Very nice of you!

Define properly securing a gun.

Properly secured gun is the one which does not get stolen. It is that simple.

You're the one blathering on about parking lot shootings that never happen.

Those shootings in parking lots happened on Jan 27 2010, and most victims were killed. And I only went through three pages of Google News out of 8!

One hurt in WVC officer-involved shooting

Man shot in Pigeon Forge parking lot

Man shot in head near NE Houston grocery

Fatal shooting in Orange County

Boy, 15, shot near school

One Man Dead In West Orlando Shooting

If this is "insignificant number" just for yesterday, then I'm afraid you lost the touch with reality.

Did you actually look at this data? It's not really a good sell for DC. #5 for murder. #6 for robbery.

It is still doing better than nearby Baltimore - an excellent example that relaxed gun laws do nothing to prevent violent crime. If what you say was true, a lot of violent criminals would have moved to NYC, as there is much less chance to get armed response. How'd you explain that? How are you going to explain why gun-restricted NYC has less violent crime than pro-gun Houston and Dallas?

And I really want to hear your answer to my question how exactly your girlfriend survived all those years without carrying a gun to protect herself?

Best not to ask how stupid the women that get raped must be.

Rape prevention, what is your plan?

Obviously, the George solution® is to remove the penis of every male past puberty. If there's no penis, there's no rape.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Properly secured gun is the one which does not get stolen. It is that simple.

My guns are properly secured...period.

Now...exactly how do you plan on removing 290 million guns from the U.S. population? I'm not giving mine back - so now you have 289,999,994 to account for...what's the plan?

Let's see. Here is what I said:
It depends. For example, if a football player wears expensive jewelry, a criminal would likely to go after him, and skip an old lady in a wheelchair.

Where is your PROOF that would happen? You keep demanding proof from others, so don't be mad when we hold you to that same standard.

Me: I never knew guns were banned during WWII. (we were discussing genocide committed during the WWII)

And the proof is they clearly were for the Jews.

Would you say that in front of parents of those killed by Cho?

I would tell them to blame the criminal, not the item. Just like I would not blame GM for a drunk driver.

Would you tell them how should they be happy because there is 2nd amendment protecting your guns?

No, I would not tell them to be "happy". You however would gladly tell them their family is dead due to an item... And YOU clearly also wish others to be killed so you can win an online debate.

"let's see what you will say when it is YOUR CHILD AND WIFE who are killed by the next Cho"--georgerussia.

This position has been proven to work - and it works pretty well in every country where the ban is in place, and is enforced.

England's gun crime is UP. Which goes to show criminals will not abide by a ban.

Yes, I do. You have said that there is zero reference to time frame

Lame...... And seen right through.

"No, I just ignore Ron posts" --georgerussia.

Have you noticed NO ONE is supporting you either?

Uh, the only one "debating" me is you and Kallend. You have 4-5 guys telling you that you are wrong and providing data to support their positions.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I wonder how that "another weapon" would work for drive-through shooting?

Bow and Arrow, Long staff weapon, ever see a mailbox after it has been hit by a baseball bat in a game of "mail box baseball"? So, lots of weapons.

Just compare the homicide statistics of UK and US. We already discussed that, and pro-gun bunch said it is "culture" thing, without backing it up.

WE have not discussed anything. And I have read those discussions and YOU have not provided anything to support your position. Please explain why violent crime rates and gun crimes are going UP in the UK.

What do you mean by "properly"? They quoted privacy laws.

Do your own research... I have provided mine already and it clearly spelled it out, Hell, I even linked the official report... Yu just ignored it like normal.... Do a search.

However try to get, for example, some Army explosives or Cyanide gas, and I'd see how would it work.

You need to do some more research.

Because they don't really enforce this ban.

Really?

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers arrested Francisco Reyes Martinez under an unlicensed export of items on the U.S. munitions list charge on Wednesday.

August 4, 2008

SOLEDAD, Calif. -- A Soledad police officer and a Presidio of Monterey police officer were arrested Friday while trying to smuggle firearms into Mexico, police said.

Police said Mexican police arrested Presidio of Monterey Sgt. Jorge Matos and the Soledad officer as they tried to enter Mexico with several firearms and ammunition. Matos is a former employee of the Soledad Police Department.

Clearly, you are wrong again, go fish.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Are you saying those gun owners who have their guns stolen are stupid?

No, you called the idiots. I asked if the people who got their car stolen were stupid.

"Of course not all firearm owners are idiots or irresponsible. However 300K stolen guns a year is indicator that there is a lot of gun owners who are."

Do you think the over 1 million people who had their cars stolen were "idiots"?

I only said that a lot of them are irresponsible to let their guns being stolen

Nonsense you full quote:

"Of course not all firearm owners are idiots or irresponsible. However 300K stolen guns a year is indicator that there is a lot of gun owners who are."

idiots or irresponsible tied to 300k stolen guns a year. Your English needs work if you meant something else, cause you clearly said something different than you are trying to claim now.

Uh, you said:

"Have you noticed NO ONE is supporting you either?"

And then others said:

"Uh, just about everyone here supports him. I'm not the type that feels the need to enter +1 after reposting his content. It stands fine on its own."

But then you tried the ignore the FACTS again and try to change reality so it finally fits your personal vision:

"But since you, mnealtx, Ron and JohnRich can be considered a single opponent on gun ownership matters"

So again, you can only win if you ignore the facts.

you basically copypaste each others,

Provide the PROOF of that statement.

are extremely intolerant to any opinion contradicting your own

Irony score of this from you.... Of the freaking chart!

Those shootings in parking lots happened on Jan 27 2010, and most victims were killed. And I only went through three pages of Google News out of 8!

One hurt in WVC officer-involved shooting

Man shot in Pigeon Forge parking lot

Man shot in head near NE Houston grocery

Fatal shooting in Orange County

Boy, 15, shot near school

One Man Dead In West Orlando Shooting

If this is "insignificant number" just for yesterday, then I'm afraid you lost the touch with reality.

Not a single one of these is a case of drivers in a parking lot turning some piddling slight into a shooting. You now try to claim any shooting involving a parking lot counts. More of your BS.

The first one was a drug deal busted by cops.
The second had unknown circumstances, but the shooter and the victim knew each other.
The third was a hit by a masked man.
The fourth may not even have a parking lot, took place at an apartment complex, virtually no known facts.
In the 5th, the 15 yo boy was shot near school and ran back to the parking lot. Again, no business in this conversation.
And in the last one, another apartment complex shooting with no details known.

This is how you support your arguements - with a wave of citations you apparently don't actually read, just like the one that points out that DC continues to be a city rife with violent crime.

And I really want to hear your answer to my question how exactly your girlfriend survived all those years without carrying a gun to protect herself?

How did 99% of drivers survive without airbags? How did most skydivers survive without AADs?

Are you really so dense that you think one person's experience means there is no concern? Your picture suggests you're no small guy either. Maybe you need to get out of your frame of reference where you believe your choices guarantee you no danger.

Fortunately, she has options (my collection) and training (country mandated basic training) should she ever feel she is in need.

Are you really so dense that you think one person's experience means there is no concern? Your picture suggests you're no small guy either. Maybe you need to get out of your frame of reference where you believe your choices guarantee you no danger.

Dear Jesus, who the f*ck is dense?? Facts are obvious, these are deadly shootings, effected by persons with weapons B|B| If it's *about* parking lot shootings* or 5 m away from that *lot*, these people were killed. Within a very short time period.

Stupid, really stupid, your reply. Glossing over simple facts. :S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Dear Jesus, who the f*ck is dense?? Facts are obvious, these are deadly shootings, effected by persons with weapons B|B| If it's *about* parking lot shootings* or 5 m away from that *lot*, these people were killed. Within a very short time period.

Yes, they were killed, by criminals that intended to kill (well, the first was a police shooting a suspect). It appears these were planned acts. There's no evidence to support a claim that the mere presence of guns made the shooters think- "Hey, I got a gun, I'm going to kill this motherfucker"

Premeditated murder doesn't require a gun to enact. It's one of many available tools.

Yes, they were killed, by criminals that intended to kill (well, the first was a police shooting a suspect). It appears these were planned acts. There's no evidence to support a claim that the mere presence of guns made the shooters think- "Hey, I got a gun, I'm going to kill this motherfucker"

Premeditated murder doesn't require a gun to enact. It's one of many available tools.

Wish-wash (..."well, the first was a police shooting a suspect "....) Excuses, whitewashing the simple facts: Men killed men with guns. NOT only criminals, just the average Joe having a gun in his hands is killing. If the gun is within reach, the drunken idiot full of anger will use it to kill his family (or his cattle [:/]).

dudeist skydiver # 3105

If the gun is within reach, the drunken idiot full of anger will use it to kill his family (or his cattle [:/]).

That was George's claim, but he failed utterly to substantiate it. You're not even trying - you're just insisting it must be true because you think it is.

If the gun is within reach, the drunken idiot full of anger will use it to kill his family (or his cattle [:/]).

That was George's claim, but he failed utterly to substantiate it. You're not even trying - you're just insisting it must be true because you think it is.

I do not intend to enter into these idiotic discussions currently circulation here - endless shit w/o any content.

No one failed. Figures speak for itself. If you do not believe it, so what. Not my biz.

:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105