Andy9o8

Alleged Gay Terrorist Running for Texas Governor

Farouk Shami is a Palestinian immigrant who is running for Governor of Texas. He went to a Quaker school on the West Bank, identifies himself as a Quaker, and is married with grown children. But his parents were Muslims, he is Palestinian for cripe's sake, and his business background is developing and marketing hair care products.

So let's face facts. "Quaker"? Yeah, right. He's no less a Muslim than than slippery mulatto whose middle name is Hussein and was probably born in Indonesia. And Muslims, of course, are all closet terrorists when you scratch under the surface. Plus, he's a hairdresser - how queer is that? And this is on top of (oops! - in addition to) that new lesbian mayor of Houston.

The chilling conclusion is clear. Texas, once proud land of God, guns and guernseys**, is going queer, and it's going jihad. And it's happening right under our noses! I just wish for God's sake that someone would think of the children.

**(yeah, I know: guernseys are dairy cows; but I needed a cow synonym that started with "g".)

You know that Houston just elected an openly gay mayor, right?

Either way, Kinky will be elected long before this guy gets any serious votes. Not because of what you said, but because of exposure and what he says he wants.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You know that Houston just elected an openly gay mayor, right?

Of course. I reference it in my OP.

Either way, Kinky will be elected long before this guy gets any serious votes.

I presume that, too.

Not because of what you said, but because of exposure and what he says he wants.

This is, of course, a parody thread, not really having anything to do with Texas.

We really need to know more about this guy! He came out of nowhere, basically. He say's he only wants $1.00 salary for the job. Which leads to the question... 'What does he really want?' After him, we have Kay B. Hutcheson, Kinky and our present bought-off governor. I do know, I don't want the incumbent!
As for the new mayor of Houston... time wil tell.

Chuck

What's he hiding?

More like... what's he "concealing"? ;)
So let's see if he develops into a serious candidate. If he does, just watch the things in the OP start to get spoken in earnest...

Gee, Andy playing the race card again..what a surprise
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Texas, once proud land of God, guns and guernseys**, is going queer . . .

Well, that's good to hear. Maybe it means that Austin is finally influencing the rest of the state. :P

Thank God.... that place is the states only saving grace, IMO.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Well, that's good to hear. Maybe it means that Austin is finally influencing the rest of the state. :P

Thank God.... that place is the states only saving grace, IMO.

*rolls eyes*

quelle surprise
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Like hell! That town needs a fence around it and burned to the ground:P;)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

What's he hiding?

So let's see if he develops into a serious candidate. If he does, just watch the things in the OP start to get spoken in earnest...

Not even remotely. You completely missed the point of the parody, in your endless obsession to be snarky with me. Bye again.

What's he hiding?

Not even remotely. You completely missed the point of the parody, in your endless obsession to be snarky with me. Bye again.

Yeah, the bolded above is just SO neutral - it's all me picking on poor Andy.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Farouk Shami is a Palestinian immigrant who is running for Governor of Texas. He went to a Quaker school on the West Bank, identifies himself as a Quaker, and is married with grown children. But his parents were Muslims, he is Palestinian for cripe's sake, and his business background is developing and marketing hair care products.

So let's face facts. "Quaker"? Yeah, right. He's no less a Muslim than than slippery mulatto whose middle name is Hussein and was probably born in Indonesia. And Muslims, of course, are all closet terrorists when you scratch under the surface. Plus, he's a hairdresser - how queer is that? And this is on top of (oops! - in addition to) that new lesbian mayor of Houston.

The chilling conclusion is clear. Texas, once proud land of God, guns and guernseys**, is going queer, and it's going jihad. And it's happening right under our noses! I just wish for God's sake that someone would think of the children.

**(yeah, I know: guernseys are dairy cows; but I needed a cow synonym that started with "g".)

Well, I think the solution is obvious. It's time to expand the scope and frequency of the "Chute and Shoot Boogies." ;):D

Edit to add: For the children's sake.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.