Arnold says F#*k You to CA State Assembly?

Coincidence? Read the first letter of each line top to bottom on memo at first link:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2009/10/28/MNBN1ABKB8.DTL&o=0

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/28/schwarzenegger-sends-hidden-f-k-critic/

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

"My goodness. What a coincidence," said Schwarzenegger spokesman Aaron McLear. "I suppose when you do so many vetoes, something like this is bound to happen."

:):):D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think it would be more like "Fok yoo!"

He didn't also tell them he'd be back, did he?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Love the sentiment, and he's right they are spending all their time debating bullshit and not trying to fix/solve the hard problems.

Unfortunately he's a bit of a hypocrite since he has done some of the same political pandering in his tenure.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Unfortunately he's tried this before and it came back and bit him.

One of the things I admired about him when he started was that he came in like a bull in a china shop, tried to ram his agenda through the legislature, failed miserably, and then apologized and started working _with_ them. It takes a wise man to realize your favorite approach has failed, and to try a different one. Looks like he might have to learn that lesson again.

One of the things I admired about him when he started was that he came in like a bull in a china shop, tried to ram his agenda through the legislature, failed miserably, and then apologized and started working _with_ them. It takes a wise man to realize your favorite approach has failed, and to try a different one. Looks like he might have to learn that lesson again.

Do you think it was intentional? Either way he got my attention by pointing out the assembly is dragging their feet on major reform while prioritizing pet projects.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Looks to me like the addressees of that letter failed to learn that lesson themselves:

On a video clip of the governor's appearance, [legislator] Ammiano can be heard shouting "you lie" and other derogatory phrases as other attendees booed and heckled Schwarzenegger's brief speech.

There's also another lesson: when you poke the bear in the nose, he's not likely to forget it.

Anyhow, now they've each called each other asshats. Time to move on.

Do you think it was intentional? Either way he got my attention by pointing out the assembly is dragging their feet on major reform while prioritizing pet projects.

No, it happened purely by chance. After all, the probability of it's happening by chance is only 200,000,000,000 to one against.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

No, it happened purely by chance. After all, the probability of it's happening by chance is only 200,000,000,000 to one against.

A simple yes would have sufficed which would mean we agree again. :o:D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

[After all, the probability of it's happening by chance is only 200,000,000,000 to one against.

. . . and falling.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley