Darius11

Why do you not like/disagree/Hate Obama.

It's not that I "like" or "don't like" him. I don't "hate" or "love" him.

I do NOT know him.

I don't trust him. But that's not because he's "President Obama" - rather because he's a politician and has shown that he will do what he had to to get elected. (I think the infomercial directly prior to the election was an underhanded attempt to spend money to get elected. It wasn't the "right thing to do".... and it didn't help me get to "know him" at all.) He has also made comments that has increased the divide between Republicans, not that the Republicans have been trying to play nice either.

I just don't really trust politicians.

Is this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8XmerZEyHE

:P

Not funny. Not amused. I am NOT blond. :S

JK B|

First of all he had never accomplished much in politics except getting elected.

In less than a year he made the situation we are facing economically 10x worse.

He has come out as actually trying to use a Marxist type of leadership, and has appointed people who actually are Marxists.

He vowed to lead from the middle, I think he meant to say the middle of left field.

He has already spoken out on being against constitutional rights, yet he says he understands the constitution.

Anyone who is POTUS needs to be president of all the people, and put this country first without trying to change us into a Marxist regime.

He said he would end the wars we were in and bring the troops home, that has not happened.

The 787 Billion dollar bailout was a farce, it only was given to big business, if the people had gotten the money things would have been much better.

The proposed 10 Trillion to be spent will be the grave we are all put into.

He has been friendly to Marxist and or ruthless dictators while ignoring our closest allies.

Those who would do us harm have been laughing because he is so naive and easy to manipulate.

I jumped on the tingly leg Obama train for about two months when he was running against Clinton. After he beat Clinton I suddenly got this feeling he was crooked and extremely untrustworthy. I hoped to god I was wrong but so far it seems my gut was right.

Here's a list of confirmations in no particular order off the top of my head.

- "I won"
- Mad dogged the White House correspondits when he went to meet them for the first time and they ignored his request for no questions.
- Attempted to break his own law by firing an IG without giving Congress a reason.
- Spoke out against Rush Limbaugh. Inappropriate
- Spoke out against Foxnews. Inappropriate.
- Where's the transparency?
- Attempted to pass a monumental bill in 3 weeks.
- Without being there or knowing all the facts he said the cops acted stupidly and implied race was an issue.
- Attempted to collect data on those opposing and spreading misinformation about the health bill.
- Selects a tax evader to run the treasury.
- Selecting lobbyists for his Administration after promising he wouldn't.
- "Don't think we're not keeping score, brother."
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Which policy or pollicies in particular?

Heath care is the big one
At this point that is more than enough
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Did they try to silence them or refuse to participate with them?

If they did try to silence them then you are right that is a violation of our constitution. But if they decided not to participate then that’s there right and many other president have done the same.

a gage order was put on humana for telling seniors their thoughts on the health care bill.

any one in particular that Obama is responsible for?
did he or his administration create a new program?

he did allow money for abortions in other counties, Took the legal citizen clause out of the child health care program so illegal children could get free health care, and he wants to rework health insurance so millions would receive free health care. I am sure there is more and will be more if he gets his way.

I do agree with you to a point. I don’t want some lazy fuck who doesn’t want to work to get help from my taxes, but at the same time if a mother of 2 loses her husband suddenly I don’t want her to have to suck dick on the corner to raise her kids either. So that’s hard. I want people who really need the help and deserve the help to get it

If he really wanted to do something productive he would help single parents by making dead beat parents pay their child support and health care for their children. I know personally how hard it is to get the courts to make a dead beat pay. this alone would save millions in welfare, social security, and medical bills.

Yep I agree. But am I misunderstanding that the first one was done under the pe4rvios administration with no oversight, and the 2nd one was done right away as Obama came in too office and what he did do was add oversight?

Am I wrong on this?

the stimulus was under Obama, tarp was under bush but half was given out under Obama. He could have saved taxpayers billions by not spending the money or not spending stimulus on pet projects of his cronies.

I asked this in another thread and it did not get an answer. I feel like there has a been a huge event that I am not aware of. So I am asking the people who have problems with Obama to list the rights they have lost, or however Obama has wronged them or the country?

People have been polarized since the end of the Clinton Administration. No one has gotten less than 47% since, whereas in the past the swings between the two parties was more substantial.

So in that environment, there's always nearly half the people upset. You heard it with Bush before, now with Obama. Funny, given that when you get down to actual action, rather than proposals and rhetoric, they aren't terribly different.

First of all he had never accomplished much in politics except getting elected.

True: I think he is trying to negotiate too much and needs to be more like Bush in the way he got what he wanted done.

He vowed to lead from the middle, I think he meant to say the middle of left field.

I think a lot of people on the left are pissed at him for the exact opposite reason.

Do you think the republicans would even attempted to help him get any thing passed? I don’t think so I think Obamas mistake was that he tried to compromise and work with them where it was already predetrmined that they would not.

He has already spoken out on being against constitutional rights, yet he says he understands the constitution.

If your talking about the 2nd then yea man i am with you on that 100%.
Gun laws are not based on logic but BS from the left.

He said he would end the wars we were in and bring the troops home, that has not happened.

Yep he did make it sound like they would be home already. I think that he had no clue on how difficult it would be. I am hoping he still does it soon.

The 787 Billion dollar bailout was a farce, it only was given to big business, if the people had gotten the money things would have been much better.

I blame both adminstartions for that. I think John Stweart had the best idea use the money to pay the debt people had. The people would be depth free and the banks would have there money.

Or like othere have stated give the money back to the people. I would love to get 8K back. It would help me so much. Not to mention as a small business owner we get fcuked by every one. But thats another thread.

I didn;t reply to the marxist thing because i think thats your opnion of him. I don;t think he has actully stated that.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

a gage order was put on humana for telling seniors their thoughts on the health care bill.

That is fucked up. I could not find any story on it and this is the first i have heard of this.
No matter what they were saying that is a violation of our constatution. So very fucked up.

If he really wanted to do something productive he would help single parents by making dead beat parents pay their child support and health care for their children. I know personally how hard it is to get the courts to make a dead beat pay. this alone would save millions in welfare, social security, and medical bills.

I think we all might have different opinions on what is a priority because of our personal experiences. Me I wished he would have given aid to small business. Yes because I am a small business owner and two I do believe they are the backbone of the country. Every job I have ever had has been for a small business.

the stimulus was under Obama, tarp was under bush but half was given out under Obama. He could have saved taxpayers billions by not spending the money or not spending stimulus on pet projects of his cronies.

I would have let all the banks fail, and all the people who took huge loans that they could not pay fail as well. Then the market would adjust and maybe i could get a house for under 300K.

So i am with you on that i just don't only blame him for it. I think he got in to office and was told to do this or every thing will fail. I wish he had more balls to say fuck off let them fail. But if people wanted that they should have voted for Ron Paul. God knows i would have.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

And so did GHWB and GWB would have signed Clinton's ASWB if it came his way, so the only friends we have are the SCOTUS under Heller.

That was an empty promise by Bush, knowing it would never come to him.

IOW's a lie :o. Say he didn't lie, as with Iraq. Don't care about that shit, he said it, he's held to it; don't waana hear your Bush-loving BS. Can we say Clinton didn't mean he didn't get sex when he got a BJ - all BS, don't ask me to have a slice of yours, I won't feed you any of mine.

I do not know his so I cant hate or dislike him. I do not agree with his policy or how he is trying to shove them down the throats of the voters (with help from the Dems), the MAJORTY of voters today that do not agree with what he is trying to do.

Do you feel that's any different from what presidents traditionally do or, that some recent presidents have done or attempted to do (not being sarcastic - i am honestly curious)?

Not even close to this degree.

Bush got large numbers of votes from Dems to do the things they (the Dems) condemn today.

Add to that there was not a lot I liked about what Bush did here at home
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

One simple statement he made, that told of hsi Socialsit agenda,,,that he seems driven to push threw!

"Share the Wealth"

Anyone that doesn;t see that to say, "take money from those that have succeeded, and give it to those that are faliures is blind!"

Second, amera Whore...He should running th ecountry, NOT seeking out every camera he can get in front of!

Third, Our Military...Nough said...(unless you still have them blinders on)

I have more, but have things to do!

I don't mind the guy' but most people that i talked to that hate him say this, "Because he is black" or "obama is a terrorist"
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Fuck that race card, that is sooo much Bullshit...

here is one more reason I dislike the guy...Instead of running our country, he is doing shit like this...

Airport Gaurd arrrested

A private security guard at Newark Liberty International Airport was arrested on charges of threatening Barack Obama the night before the president was to fly there.

A Continental Airlines employee reported overhearing John Brek make threatening comments at an airport coffee cart yesterday afternoon. The nature of the threats wasn't clear.

The 55-year-old security guard was arrested several hours later, Port Authority spokesman John Kelly said. He denied making the threats, said Malcolm Wiley, a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service.

Obama will be in the Garden State today to campaign for New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine.

Brek allowed police to search his Linden home and officers found 43 firearms, Kelly said. The firearms were still being processed, but no illegal guns had been found.

A message left by The Associated Press at Brek's home Wednesday was not immediately returned. His father, John, told The Star-Ledger of Newark that his son has the guns because he's an avid hunter.

Air Force One is scheduled to land at the Newark airport Wednesday afternoon.

"We take every threat very seriously,'' Wiley said. "We don't have the luxury of ignoring even the allegation of a threat."

Brek is employed by Floral Park, N.Y.-based FJC Security Services Inc., which has a contract with the Port Authority. Its employees screen airport workers to ensure they have proper credentials, Kelly said.

Brek was arrested by Port Authority Police and charged under state law with making terroristic threats against the president. He has not been arrested on federal charges, Wiley said.

Patrick J. Conroy, executive vice president of FJC, said the company is working with authorities investigating the alleged threat. Brek has been assigned to the Newark airport for the majority of his six years with the company, Conroy said.

Our "President", While we are at WAR , Campaigning??? for a friend>>> WHY?

Not enough Camera's on the War?

here is one more reason I dislike the guy...Instead of running our country, he is doing shit like this...

Myself I am definitely not an Obama fan, but some of you guys are just ridiculous:

Brek was arrested by Port Authority Police and charged under state law with making terroristic threats against the president. He has not been arrested on federal charges, Wiley said.

Now could you tell us what the hell has Obama with this state law?
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

One simple statement he made, that told of hsi Socialsit agenda,,,that he seems driven to push threw!

"Share the Wealth"

Oh, like the rest of the world? Yea, we're right and they're wrong.

Anyone that doesn;t see that to say, "take money from those that have succeeded, and give it to those that are faliures is blind!"

Oh, like the blind? The disabled? The poor young families? The guy who has been faithful to his career that has been diminished? Yea, losers.

Second, amera Whore...He should running th ecountry, NOT seeking out every camera he can get in front of!

Right what he calls transparency you call camera whoring. And then Bush was the most secret president in history, you call that "running the country."

Third, Our Military...Nough said...(unless you still have them blinders on)

Nuff said, yea what else can you say - that's brilliant.

I have more, but have things to do!

Oh please, it might take me another 12 seconds to digest all that, how can I take any more brilliance?

That is fucked up. I could not find any story on it and this is the first i have heard of this.

Via Google:

Results 1 - 10 of about 23,100 for humana gag order. (0.30 seconds)

Fox covered it - so did Lou Dobbs on CNN and ABC World News.

I bet you didn't hear about the reduction in Medicare Advantage that would impact seniors, either...did you?

No matter what they were saying that is a violation of our constatution. So very fucked up.

Yes, it is.

I'll add one - a WHITE HOUSE 'tip line' where people can report 'fishy statements about healthcare' ???

WTF??
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yes, it is.

I'll add one - a WHITE HOUSE 'tip line' where people can report 'fishy statements about healthcare' ???

WTF??

For the purpose of putting to rest incorrect information, such as what you write.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/white-house-fact-checking/

From your 'source':

The White House, according to its official blog, is encouraging people to send along any health care rumors or claims, mainly of the "scary" chain e-mail variety, that seem "fishy."

Seems to be exactly what I said...thanks for the support.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706