Darius11

Are you an American or a republican? That is the question.

I have come to expect that sort of a response from the needledick chickenhawk wing of the Birther Teabag Party freingers.

YAYYYY - welcome back, Jeanne

(How could these guys think that just being rude and throwing out a "STFU" on occassion even POSSIBLY compare to your prose?)

these guys just don't have your style - they've been bringing down the curve - they do NOT appreciate true art

sure, an A for intent, maybe even a Nobel Prize, but they just can't do it as well. Missed you

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I have a cousin-in-law who's a big Republikan high roller and personal pal of GW Bush, and he openly talks about the joys of a single partei state, so don't tell me it isn't so

And I dated a girl that had BIG ...

Bonfire for you!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Sure, I am so white, and blue eyes, that definitely could join the KKK down in wherever they are left around...:S.

No, none of your points are missed at all. Is the same slant, hate the jews no matter the facts, portray the Hammas as great humanists, portray the Palestinians as "brothers", forgetting that muslims have killed/subjected to refugee camps, etc dismiss any acknowledgement that while there were muslims being killed in the old Yugoslavia, the arab/muslim/persian nations were not there to support their "muslim" brothers, or the fact that you posted that if we go to war with Iran, you would rather serve for the Ayatollah rather than for the USA. Did I miss something else?

Pretending to post something on the lines of if you are not an American, then you are a republican, just oozes so much elocuence. I am perpeplexed. Keep enjoying the freedom, my friends and I have provided you with. And enjoy.;)

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Pretending to post something on the lines of if you are not an American, then you are an american, just oozes so much elocuence. I am perpeplexed. Keep enjoying the freedom, my friends and I have provided you with. And enjoy.;)

Wow. Singing the Yankee Doodle now? Did they let you in finally? You left Central America behind?

In the meantime, how about some English lessons?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I think you need your geography and english classess dear. Number one, I am in the US army, number 2 I left my country of birth 12 years ago, and lived in the US since. Number 3, I am in my four tour in the middle east, this time Afghanistan. Couldn't say much about the skin heads I found in Germany on my travels though. I think you are confusing me with them..:P

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

When the president spent the first several months, going around the world, apologizing for any and everything, that has made America great, just to ingratiate himself, to those of like politcal philosohy, why should we, who love this country, show love for a man, who wants to change it.

When it comes to vileness, this repetition of Rescumlican bullshit really takes the cake.

You definitely answered the question. You are a Republican before you are an American.

I think you need your geography and english classess dear. Number one, I am in the US army, number 2 I left my country of birth 12 years ago, and lived in the US since. Number 3, I am in my four tour in the middle east, this time Afghanistan. Couldn't say much about the skin heads I found in Germany on my travels though. I think you are confusing me with them..:P

Let me repeat: English lessons are helpful. Give it a try.

Your surely did not come across any skin head here. Otherwise, they would've pampered you - they just love blue eyed folks :ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Sure...ok. Whatever.

If you did not understand the statement it was because you had difficulties relating the portion of my friends and I, to US Army. The same one that fought the independence from British Kingdom. As a veteran, I consider all those who serve before me and after friends (with the exception of Amazon, she really, really wants to kill me.)

Just in case, I think you are confusing me with someone else, as my skin is tanned, my eyes dark and my hair is well, far from being blonde.:D:D:D

well, I am impressed, at least now you made progress in the words you use to insult me. Bravo Jeanne, at least in some ways things do change. I hope that was the change you were hoping for!

Apparently no one tought you manners, and the fact that oxygen is oxygen, there is no "medical oxygen, maybe containers apt for human consumption, but it is still the same one.

The other point of the issue, is that I am in Nangarhar province (Jalalabad city), which is a mere 1900ft above sea level, there is no need for oxygen. You should check your oxygen levels, I can definitely send you a pulse oximeter free of charge:P

I was just trying to figure out where the fuck all that paranoia came from.... anoxia does some wierd shit to people. Some of my climbing companions have gotten realllllly strange when they get up above 10000 ft for a little bit. I was just trying to help:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Maybe 1900 ft is just to high for you:D:D:D

Well, from someone who invents words such as Anoxia, I can understand your delusion. Check again, and come up with something better. I have also done jumps higher than 15k with no oxygen....news to you. No oxygen.

>Well, from someone who invents words such as Anoxia, I can
>understand your delusion. Check again, and come up with something
>better.

Anoxia refers to very low levels of oxygen. It's a severe form of hypoxia.

This reminds me of the "it's pethethic that you can't even spell words right" posts. I think there's a law somewhere that states that any post that corrects another poster's spelling will itself contain a spelling error.

Well, from someone who invents words such as Anoxia, I can understand your delusion. Check again, and come up with something better. I have also done jumps higher than 15k with no oxygen....news to you. No oxygen.

A short trip to alti.. is one thing.. functioning at alti for extended periods is quite another... want to try again "doc"

Nope, you are wrong, anoxia in itself means total lack of oxygen. Hypoxia is the one you are referring to. If you are telling me someone is "anoxic" more likely than not, that person is dead (though there can be exceptions).

Try again, and you to Amazon.