shah269

Some people just need to be shot!

So what should be done with some one who wishes and does oppress women?

The gentleman you speak of can do anything he wants, with the permission of the king of Saudi Arabia. I doubt seriously they consider anyone's "feelings"

This is not his little sick fetish.
This is Saudi Arabia and this guy can and will force women to wear this horrible attire simply because he can.

Actually it's Saudi Arabia allright, but it's also known as the "Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia" According to their justice system they can have the women dress any way they want, it's their culture, not ours.

And mind you it's not a religious not a culture edict it's simply his sick way of making women feel sub human.

Your wrong. It is their way of living, it's their culture and their religious beliefs. They follow the Coran, not King Jame's. The only way for you to completely understand on what's really going on over there is to go there and live with them. Over here we have theives, rapist, murderers, dope heads. They don't have that kind of BS over there. When, and if they do, they dispense justice of biblocal traditions. Who are we as americans to tell them how to live in their own country? They can leave anytime they want and go elsewhere, if they stay......hmph :S

And you would like to......................

Leave them alone so they will continue to leave us alone. Ever see the movie "The Kingdom" with Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner? I strongly suggest you see it if you haven't already. Oh, lighten up! :)
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

>So what should be done with some one who wishes and does oppress women?

Someone who wishes to oppress women? Don't have much use for them, myself. (And as the article indicated merely his words, and not his actions, that's all this guy is - a 'wisher.' Not Hitler, not Stalin, not a rapist, just a religious nut with a microphone in front of him.)

>And you would like to......................

Well, let's start with what I would NOT like to do:

-murder anyone
-invade any foreign countries because of what a kook says
-impose Shah269 morality on anyone

What I would like to do is:

-get us off oil so the Saudis are not the rich and powerful family/government they are now
-support womens and GLBT rights here in the states so we have a good example of what gender freedom looks like
-support global efforts to support women's rights (like UNIFEM and CEDAW)

meh,leave him be- he clearly has a fetish based fixation involving eye holes.

that's an EYE hole?

oh,,,,....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

First off mate I'm not of Wonder Bread America and I can assure you that these koran thumpers do get what they want when they want.

Second I can assure you it's not religious nor custom. Note
------------------------------------------------------------
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8290606.stm

Egypt's highest Muslim authority has said he will issue a religious edict against the growing trend for full women's veils, known as the niqab.

Sheikh Mohamed Tantawi, dean of al-Azhar university, called full-face veiling a custom that has nothing to do with the Islamic faith.

Although most Muslim women in Egypt wear the Islamic headscarf, increasing numbers are adopting the niqab as well.

The practice is widely associated with more radical trends of Islam.

The niqab question reportedly arose when Sheikh Tantawi was visiting a girls' school in Cairo at the weekend and asked one of the students to remove her niqab.

The Egyptian newspaper al-Masri al-Yom quoted him expressing surprise at the girl's attire and telling her it was merely a tradition, with no connection to religion or the Koran.
------------------------------------------------------------
It's a bunch of small dicked guys who wish to impose their will and their view on the masses. And I for one, who's place of birth is now run by these camel fucking koran thumpers, would not even think twice before tossing one of these assholes into a wood chipper feet first on the slow setting.

Why? Simple. The world doesn't need people like this. No woman should ever be told what she should wear nor what she should do. And any one who questions that should get in line behind this little small dicked red neck. The wood chipper just loves to eat up little tyrants it's going out of style.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>No woman should ever be told what she should wear nor what she should
>do. And any one who questions that should get in line behind this little
>small dicked red neck. The wood chipper just loves to eat up little
>tyrants it's going out of style.

OK. Let's see if you actually believe the stuff coming out of your mouth. Here's a recent news report:

=============
Judge rules against topless protest

A federal judge denied on Friday a request from a group of Mendocino women who wanted to protest topless on the grounds of the state Capitol.

U.S. District Judge Garland Burrell said the group made no compelling argument that showing their breasts constitutes free speech.

"Being topless is not inherently expressive" speech, Burrell said. The group, Breasts Not Bombs, had scheduled a protest for noon Monday. The California Highway Patrol threatened to arrest anyone who went topless.
=============

Let's take the wood chipper out of the equation and use something more humane. If you had a rifle, saw this judge and had a clear shot, would you take it?

It's a bunch of … guys who wish to impose their will and their view on the masses.

Which makes them different from you how? It sounds like you just have a different view you wish to impose, but you're perfectly happy to use violence to see it imposed.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Yup, they got it wrong. Seduction is found from within, the object of seduction doesnt seem to trump self control. Been around the world, and anywhere you go there are always those who give in to desire, no matter how the women look. In any event, even a Saudi woman with one eye showing will still reveal her "figure" in the Arabian winds. The next step for this sheik (who im sure has no problem filling his own desires);) is to dip the women in cement before they go out.

It's a bunch of … guys who wish to impose their will and their view on the masses.

Which makes them different from you how? .

And do you see me telling women or any one how to dress?

It's funny how people will defend scum buckets like this when they have never had the ext ream pleasure of actually having to have lived in a country ruled by such assholes.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Alright, you feel strongly about this i understand-
Don't be bussin' a cap- I'm just giving you the what for because on other threads here you have shown an aversion towards fat women. So much so that I believe you think that THEY should cover up and hide away from your view- and any guy who has sex with them should be somehow made to feel like a looser. That pisses me off because no one is allowed to be themselves in this world especially the women of the Arab society it seems. It's good that you are bringing that to light, but have consideration for the women here too, then more people will listen and you will gain credibility.

Both of our issues regarding these social agendas have to do with male insecurity, agreed?

Also- I told you before- I am not of the wonder bread generation, My people make bread in brick and stone ovens outside of their house just like yours do. I would appreciate it if you would resist dumbing the rest of my american compadres down on the worldliness scale as well by calling us "Wonderbread America", We need to build cultural bridges if we want to diffuse the destructive volatility between nations.

Sorry if I was making light of the discussion but that's just my way of drawing you out, then getting to the core of the issues;)

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

It's funny how people will defend scum buckets like this when they have never had the ext ream pleasure of actually having to have lived in a country ruled by such assholes.

I don't recall defending him. Perhaps you can show me where I did so. I merely pointed out that your solution is just as bad as (perhaps even worse than) the problem you think you would be solving.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

"Being topless is not inherently expressive" speech, Burrell said.

agree, it's not speech - that's a nonsense proposition

however, what someone wears or doesn't wear should not be regulated by the government either

It would be more satisfying to see people argue that they can wear whatever they want because it's not the government's business what they wear. Rather than try to turn it into some kind of "free speech" issue. they need to take everyday issues as everyday issues and stop being chicken little on non-related topics

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Whats with the wood chipper obsession? Not from Nebraska are you ...Hey?

if that's a Fargo reference (horrible movie) - then you need to go north a few hundred miles more

>Whats with the wood chipper obsession

Which brings us to our next point of debate with the OP-
The wood chipper;

I was on a wood chipping crew for a few years

Wood chippers rely on inertia to drive the blades through material, they cannot operate sufficiently at low speeds. Otherwise the engine does not produce enough torque on it's own and needs a rotating flywheel to store energy while the engine recovers its speed after each pass of material,which in the case of a wood chipper is the large solid cylindrical metal mass which houses the blades.

A wood chipper at a very low engine setting will bog down and stall if sufficiently strained with a load of material...in this case a person. when the machine stalls you have to pull the screaming human from the hopper and clear out the bones and tendons that are jammed between the blades and the cutter housing. Restart the engine bring it up to working RPM and jam the screaming fucker back in.
An annoying tedious process at best-

It is always best to run a wood chipper at high RPM.

Chip Chip Cheerio!:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

I'm just giving you the what for because on other threads here you have shown an aversion towards fat women. So much so that I believe you think that THEY should cover up and hide away from your view- and any guy who has sex with them should be somehow made to feel like a looser.

Where did that come from?
Just because I'm not turned on by them doesn't mean you can't be turned on by them. I mean each to their own. But don't criticize my border line obsession with good looking girls and not expect to have some childish names thrown around.

Also, from my experience, good looking girls have it harder than your average + sized girl. And some one needs to defend them.

As for the wood chipper? It's for effect really! Look a woman can dress how she wants when she wants. But in the Arab world women are just treated like crap that that really offends me. And this guy with his one hole burka? Come on! He has just gone a bit too far and needs to be taught a bit of humility and humanity.

No, we don't see you telling women how to dress. We do see you making death threats because you disagree with the expression of a cultural perspective.

The emphasis here is not on your disagreement with him--everyone in this thread disagrees with him. The problem is not even that you believe your worldview trumps his, but that you believe you should be able to protest his worldview using extremely violent means.

This is precisely the principle that led to the destruction of the World Trade Center, btw.

It's funny how people will defend scum buckets

No one defended him. Not one person. You are conflating objection to your untenable justification for murder-by-woodchipper with support for his untenable position respecting clothing styles for women.

like this when they have never had the ext ream pleasure of actually having to have lived in a country ruled by such assholes.

Right. Such assholes execute people for disagreeing with them.

You would execute people for disagreeing with you.

There is no qualitative difference between the two positions.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

OKEY smarty pants.
What should be done to people like this?
Let them keep doing what they are doing so as long as what they are doing does not bother you since you don't live where they live.
I'm all ears.

OKEY smarty pants.
What should be done to people like this?
Let them keep doing what they are doing so as long as what they are doing does not bother you since you don't live where they live.
I'm all ears.

No, you're not listening at all. You have evaded the entire issue, which is that you wish to combat disagreement with your point of view using violence.

You have justified 9/11. You have justified every suicide bomber who ever blew up innocent people. You have justified every dictatorial regime since the dawn of time.

You have also justified my sticking you in the woodchipper for your attitude about fat women.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb