pilotsR4pimps

"Remember"

9-11-09. 8 years since Saddam Hussein attacked the U.S. Wait, just the Iraqi army. Some guys from Iraq? Wait, oh that's right. A bunch of Lebanese, Saudi, and Egyptian terrorists financed by a Saudi living in Afghanistan and sheltered by Pakistanis, with no connections to Iraq at all did this!!!! So, although this whole imperialistic conflict is pointless, let's not forget the soldiers/marines/sailors over there now!

i remember cause I was over there too. Pointless. Very silly. All I am saying is that the parasite, the U.S, will do anything for imperialism, and we have. Iraq had nothing to do with anything!!!!!!!

I suggest you look up the word "imperialism". I'm not arguing what got us over there, but we are not trying to stay to gain more US territory. The US, unlike other countries, has never tried to "claim land". We have been searching for a way out without screwing up the country more than it already is.

And I remember also. I remember that there are still people out there that wish to do us great harm at any cost, and that freedom isn't free.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

i actually look forward to seeing the collapse of the U.S regime that justifies the murdering of hundreds of thousands of innocent lives a year. And just because other countries have a lot of control does not mean that we can have a little and be ok with that. Limited government, limited control, pro everything. Someday we'll have true liberty. America is a country that has a knife at your throat and a hand on your wallet. Controlling every move you make. Blindly making and then enforcing laws that, if broken, do not affect another human. Well maybe the wallet of those making the laws, or the wallet of those paying the lawmakers to make the laws.

I am a libertarian. And I am proud to be an American, although I think borders and countries are a silly idea, but we can do better as a country. Like I said, too much goverment, too much control, too much media, too many sheeple listening to the media and controllers, too many religious hypocrites who nothing about their own "faith", too much getting in the world's business. And people wonder why they dont like us. U.S arrogance

if america is such a bad country hell bent on imperialism, feel free to get the fuck out. there is a whole world full of countries that are nothing like america, so pick one and move there.

ditto>:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

we are not taking their land we are just taking the resources out from underneath them

Really? Can you tell me what gas station has that free iraqui gas? What with the recession and the prices at all the OTHER gas stations, I'll take any break I can get.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

there is nothing wrong with abortion. It's these fairy-tale jesus lovers that think it's bad. People are entitled to their own decision. If a lady gets an abortion, it does not affect me. So, why should I tell her how to live her life. How about the murdering of innocent lives all over the world for U.S interest? How about the CIA backed murder of hundreds of thousands in Indonesia over the course of 20 years? How about the 100-200 species (mostly plant/insect) a fucking DAY that go extinct because the U.S (and all industrialized nations) have to suck up the worlds resources?

i remember cause I was over there too. Pointless. Very silly. All I am saying is that the parasite, the U.S, will do anything for imperialism, and we have. Iraq had nothing to do with anything!!!!!!!

WOW what a class act!:S How fucking pathetic do you have to be to pull this kind of shit today? I'm by no means a PC kidda guy but i try to at least do things with a little class. As others have said get the fuck out of our great country if you dont like it. I promise we will alot better off without all the fucking morons!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

there is nothing wrong with abortion. It's these fairy-tale jesus lovers that think it's bad. People are entitled to their own decision. If a lady gets an abortion, it does not affect me. So, why should I tell her how to live her life. How about the murdering of innocent lives all over the world for U.S interest? How about the CIA backed murder of hundreds of thousands in Indonesia over the course of 20 years? How about the 100-200 species (mostly plant/insect) a fucking DAY that go extinct because the U.S (and all industrialized nations) have to suck up the worlds resources?

As opposed to what? Baby murderers?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

you know what? We're getting off topic here. All I am saying is remember the fallen and the people all over the world, the go where they are told. Even remember the non-americans. But I am saying that Iraq was a mistake, and had to evidence for going in there. Afghanistan, yeah, there were some bad guys there. Thats it.

i speak the truth and what I have seen. I support the troops all the way. I dont support the leadership. Have you seen it first hand? Or have you only seen the lies and deceit the media and Orwellian government has told you. I will pull whatever I want. People need to know. Too many sheeple out there.

i do not go with the flow. i refuse to "work", i will never pay income taxes so our government can not fix our terrible education system, health care, roads, and other domestic problems but instead fund wars, and put gas in their giant SUV's, I am for the almost complete reduction of government, i am pro EVERYTHING, i read and learn everything I can about everything and then make an educated decision unlike the majority who cant think for themselves because they have no clue what self-reliance is but instead turn to made up religions and government figures who only really care about their wallets.

i refuse to "work",

because they have no clue what self-reliance is

Hey pot meet kettle!:S

Im glad i get to help support the losers out they that are to good to work!>:(

but instead turn to made up religions

Hmmmmm how old is the USA?
How old is religion? You sure got things figured out!:S
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

the USA was declared a nation in 1776, and the first religions stemmed from animism (animal worship) into paganism (polytheism) between 5000-7000 BCE. But what I am saying is that people have ZERO self reliance. Here in America for instance they believe one of many birth-death-rebirth deity stories that was adjusted and pencil whipped for social control of Europe in the 1st-6th centuries. So, instead of think for themselves they turn to that cause they cant think logically and realize that it is just us here and every action we make will affect us in one way or another. And you do not support me. I have no bills, no debt and living in Hawaii no car needed. So, I make what I can as a massage therapist, I dont use my Anthropology degree. I am completely self sufficient.

Well, for one, I have a degree with an emphasis in religious anthropology. So, I like to be thorough. And it can go on for days. The idea of religion is deeper and darker than most people can fathom. And I just wanted to make myself clear about the other stuff. So people dont think they are paying for my needs, when clearly I examined my needs versus wants a long time ago and have led a life of minimalism since (with the exception of skydiving, I LOVE IT TOO MUCH TO GIVE UP!!!)