Darius11

Mike Huckabee Exclusive Interview The daily show-Sub. abortion great interview

I think this was a great interview on both sides.

I agree.

An aspect of the abortion debate that does not get much attention is the emotional trauma to the father. That is assuming the father is aware and actually wanted the child.

In my experience, I've come to believe that when you choose to avoid responsibility of a problem you get another one of greater proportion and consequence. I think it's better to accept difficulties as they come.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Mike Huckabee?

I thought you lefties were the ones who never judged people and accept everyone? Oh thats right! Just as long as they agree with you then you accept them. Dumb ass rednecks!

Or perhaps the hypocrisy

How about the hypocrisy you spew everyday on here? It's ok if it comes from you just not anybody else. I get it.:S
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I thought it was an excellent interview with thoughtful views on both sides.

Personally I'm torn on the issue, but I think it's the labels that create more division. I'm a little bit pro-life, and a little bit pro-choice. I don't fit those labels and I don't think 99% of the people in the US do either.

I believe a woman should have a choice up to a point. Not sure what that point should be, and I'm talking timelines here.

Ultimately, like so many other things, just repealing a decision won't stop the behaviour...it'll just push it back underground.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

If your surname and an endorsement by Chuck aren't enough to convince people you're a redneck then let them hear you speak to.

What the hell are you talking about?

Mike Huckabee? Or perhaps the hypocrisy and stupidity of 'pro-life'?

Honestly, it sounded to me like you were making fun of Darius' name.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I thought you lefties were the ones who never judged people and accept everyone? Oh thats right! Just as long as they agree with you then you accept them. Dumb ass rednecks!

I judge people all the time so you obviously don't put too much effort into your 'thoughts'.

How about the hypocrisy you spew everyday on here? It's ok if it comes from you just not anybody else. I get it.:S

If you would like to cite a specific example I am happy to address it...

talking out of his ass.

'Pro-life' is hypocritical bullshit, Mike Huckabee is a typical redneck and feel free to cry some more with strawman 'I thoughts' and other nonsense.

Honestly, you need to apply more critical reasoning skills.

On the one hand there is Darius - and internet user name and on the other hand there is Huckabee - a real person's surname. Then there is me using the terms 'redneck' and 'surname'.

I am with you. I don’t think anyone can say for sure when a humane life starts. If it is a humane life at conception then it is a life and should have all the rights, at the same time a woman has the right to her body to a point.

I am pro choice simply because i don't know the answer to when a life is a humane life. So i think everyone should make up their own mind and live with the consequences. :|

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I believe a woman should have a choice up to a point. Not sure what that point should be, and I'm talking timelines here.

Before 3 months (maybe less) gestation, it should be an option. After that, it should really not be widely available. This assumes the woman realizes she has missed more than one period.
We are all engines of karma

> If it is a humane life at conception then it is a life

Most Women I know and I know a few, when they became pregnant they didn't think they were having a pig, dog, cat or for that matter an alien. I think any reasonable individual with some knowledge must think they were going to have a Child, i.e. (Human).

I'm a father of 3 Girls, never did I think at any time during my wife's pregnancies, she was not pregnant with a Life (Child).

But this just might be because I don't hang around women if pregnant, that think less of the life they carry.

If your surname and an endorsement by Chuck aren't enough to convince people you're a redneck then let them hear you speak to.

What the hell are you talking about?

Mike Huckabee? Or perhaps the hypocrisy and stupidity of 'pro-life'?

With the reference to "Chuck," as in Chuck Norris and his endorsements of Huckabee in commercials, it's pretty clear he was talking about Huckabee and contained no dz.com user PA.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Errico Malatesta or Eric, your profile lists your interests: "Laying down sarcasm or facts on dumb Americans at dropzone and the redistribution of wealth & reorganization of social structures". "Dumb Americans", says it all. You need to get back on the Peoples Internet Service of Cuba and brag about all the "dumb" Americans you have converted.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Errico Malatesta or Eric, your profile lists your interests: "Laying down sarcasm or facts on dumb Americans at dropzone and the redistribution of wealth & reorganization of social structures". "Dumb Americans", says it all.

That I am judgmental by nation? Sure I am guilty but we should keep in mind that some of my mentors, friends and heroes are American... admittedly not the dumb variety.

You need to get back on the Peoples Internet system of Cuba and brag about all the "dumb" Americans you have converted.

I am not here to convert I am just here to as it states "Lay down sarcasm or facts". :D

Cuba is certainly not a model for anything and I don't know what I have done to give the impression I would like it there, however, Cuba is probably the most terrorised Island of the 20th century thanks of course to the US.

I am not here to convert I am just here to as it states "Lay down sarcasm or facts". :D

.....you laughing too hard to continue with "on dumb Americans"? Billy the Kid, Jessie James, or Colonel Travis of Alamo fame on your list of American heroes? :D

Is "Redneck" a racial slur?

Impossible. He's not the correct color. Then again, are redneck's considered people of color?

We may have just created the newest class of victim.

Congress better act quick with an apology.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Impossible. He's not the correct color. Then again, are redneck's considered people of color?

We may have just created the newest class of victim.

Congress better act quick with an apology.

they are already too late - BHO is already on tour apologizing

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

LMAO - I bet that redneck Governor can spell "too."

Although, it is used with hate a lot of times, I doubt if it would float on any hate list because people use it to describe some of us white folk. We are fair game to all the pansey/liberal types. Pansies might make it.:)