NewGuy2005

What do you think of Glenn Beck?

He is an absolute traitor to the country. He helps separate and polarize the people he says he cares for. Its all about the money as it is with many, and if he is an entertainment show he should try to entertain not act as if he is the news.

If he is an entertainer then his opinion should have as much merit as Paris Hiltons, unfortunately some actually look at him for information which he has none. Every time I have watched him he reminds me of the scumbag TV evangelist who work their bull shit on the weak minded.

I think he should get a divorce immediately from Tania and have the perfect affair with Ann Coulter. They can try to outshrill each other while trying to have sex.

They would probbaly produce the most liberal person ever, after seeing what a couple douchbags his/her parents are.

>Sounds about like Olberman

Yep. And Malkin, and Limbaugh, and Colbert, and the rest who make money by entertaining people. Whatever pays the bills.

Limbaugh and the likes has had their stock soar after Obama's election. Some conservatives are foolish enough to believe that Limbaugh is really upset about last Nov when in reality it worked out just right.

:D:D

LOFL

Dude, Limbaugh has been on the air for 20 years. And for all of those years his listener count has gone up regardless of who is in office :D:D

Dudes (or dudets) like you said he would go away after Clinton left office.

You all really need to stop getting your info from propoganda web sites:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

The difference between left and right extremism is the left plays on your sympathies, the right shoves it down your face and tries to make you feel isolated if you don't go along. The right employs thuggery.

If you honestly think that is true, you have not seen Olberman or Maddow for example.

The difference between you and I is that I realize both sides have talking heads the employ the exact same methods. You ignore the examples that do not fit your ideas..... That, and I knew the Onion is a satire site.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

>Sad really. many like you "knowing" the likes of Beck and other.

Neither you nor I knows him. I only know what he writes, which is part of his job as entertainer.

>You , me and nobody know them or their motivations for sure.

His primary motivation is easy - money, like most of the US. As proof, look up his income.

If you honestly think that is true, you have not seen Olberman or Maddow for example.

I completely agree about Olbermann.

I've always been a little curious why folks lump Rachel Maddow into the same group as Beck and Olbermann though. While her guests can sometimes be quite looney and she doesn't give a lot of slack in her interviews of Republicans, I think she also doesn't go in for the cheap theatrics of the type we're talking about when we talk about Olbermann and Beck.

Ok, so she does have that little smirk of hers and a bit of an attitude that she's a bit smarter than most of the folks she's talking about, but it's probably also true!

When people complain about The Rachel Maddow Show, are they really complaining about her or her guest commentators? Or, do they just not like the fact she's a smart lesbian in a position of power?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I've always been a little curious why folks lump Rachel Maddow into the same group as Beck and Olbermann though.

Because IMO she pulls the same types of things. Maybe without the yelling, but the same type of BS.

I think she also doesn't go in for the cheap theatrics of the type we're talking about when we talk about Olbermann and Beck.

I think she goes for a different type... But I also find that type annoying.

Ok, so she does have that little smirk of hers and a bit of an attitude that she's a bit smarter than most of the folks she's talking about, but it's probably also true!

Maybe, but maybe not. At any rate I find it difficult to listen to.

When people complain about The Rachel Maddow Show, are they really complaining about her or her guest commentators?

Her in my case. I don't blame anyone for the guests they have on the show... Maybe the TYPE if it is all the same all the time.

Or, do they just not like the fact she's a smart lesbian in a position of power?

The fact she is a lesbian is not something I personally ever considered. In fact, I didn't know it for quite some time.

It is kinda a shame, she CAN do a good interview if she would just drop the attitude. A transcript of one of her interviews was quite good.... When I tried to watch her, I was instantly turned off.

Just like Rush, Beck, Olbermann.... It is the delivery more than the message that I dislike.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I hate him, I cant believe he got away with calling Van Jones a commie?!?! He should be taken off of the air and sent to a reeducation camp, allong with everyone from fox the wall street journal, cnn and anyone to the right of air america.

I agree with you. I think Glenn Beck is shouting "FIRE!" in a crowded theater.

I hate him, I cant believe he got away with calling Van Jones a commie?!?! He should be taken off of the air and sent to a reeducation camp, allong with everyone from fox the wall street journal, cnn and anyone to the right of air america.

Then Olbermann should be right beside him.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Absolutely not. Keith Olberman doesn't make shit up and he's usually correct on the facts. When he's wrong, he admits it and corrects. You may not like him, but he's certainly not a jackass like Glenn Beck.

Absolutely not. Keith Olberman doesn't make shit up and he's usually correct on the facts. When he's wrong, he admits it and corrects. You may not like him, but he's certainly not a jackass like Glenn Beck.

*rolls eyes*

Yeah sure, buddy...whatever you say.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You have to stop listening to people like Beck, who try to portray all democrats as greedy, tax-hungry criminals.

That right there proves you dont know what your talking about when you talk about Beck!;) Quit beleiving everything your liberal mouth pieces say:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

*rolls eyes*

Yeah sure, buddy...whatever you say.

Dayum! You won the argument. High Five!!! :P:S

:D:D:D:D You really dont have a clue do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMa3l23-rRc&feature=related

He is a self admited comunist. Racist to:)

You are right. I have no clue what you're talking about:S Why don't you explain yourself instead of posting links?

You are right. I have no clue what you're talking about:S Why don't you explain yourself instead of posting links?

LMFAO :D:D

Nailed dead to rights and this is your reply???

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I did if you cant read then i dont have time to help you. Now if you just chose to ignore facts then you have bigger problems:)

I think he's a disingenuous clown that has little stunts to try to jack up his ratings. I also think he's dangerous because there are people that follow him without thinking about what he's actually saying. Such is the power of tv.

What Quade said.

It's soooo easy to spin up the cammo couch potato patriots. You know, the ones who have gun safes and refrigerators of equal size and talk shit about firefights and tactical ops when they struggle mightily to walk a few hundred feet without getting winded. The garage is chock full of dried food and ammo, you know the type. Beer advertisers pay good money for this audience. It's easy to jack the ratings up.

Carry on.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I did if you cant read then i dont have time to help you. Now if you just chose to ignore facts then you have bigger problems:)

I see the source of your confusion now. You accused me of acting like Van Jones is great and all. I don't give a shit about Van Jones. The OP asked "What do you think of Glenn Beck"

Brenthutch wrote: "He should be taken off of the air and sent to a reeducation camp, allong with everyone from fox the wall street journal, cnn and anyone to the right of air america."

That's the part of the statement I was agreeing with.

I don't care what you think about Glenn Beck or Van Jones.:P

I see the source of your confusion now. You accused me of acting like Van Jones is great and all. I don't give a shit about Van Jones. The OP asked "What do you think of Glenn Beck"

Brenthutch wrote: "He should be taken off of the air and sent to a reeducation camp, allong with everyone from fox the wall street journal, cnn and anyone to the right of air america."

That's the part of the statement I was agreeing with.

I don't care what you think about Glenn Beck or Van Jones.:P

Wow .....ok ......sure:S

Why don't you explain yourself instead of posting links?

Why don't you check the links and find out?

None are so blind as those that refuse to see.