BIGUN

Right-Wing Extremists Watch

I could save DHS a lot of time and effort and just sign up on their list. I meet all that "criteria"; I'm very concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power (maybe I'll move to Texas from CT instead of FL as I like what the governor there had to say), own two safes full of firearms, am pro-life, and am a veteran. I'm proud of it all, too!

You Right-Wing Extremist Bastard, don't worry putting your name on the list, I'll place it there for you, just below my name.:P

I'm just wondering???, is there a list for Left wing Extremists, I'm thinking there might be with all the global Warming wackjobs and anarchist trashing cities and burning SUVs and jumping into cages with Pollar Bears.:S

I must now return to my self imposed Banning.

I'm just wondering???, is there a list for Left wing Extremists, I'm thinking there might be with all the global Warming wackjobs and anarchist trashing cities and burning SUVs and jumping into cages with Pollar Bears.:S

Not when the left is making the list. With or without evidence...

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

My wife and I have been talking about moving to the Republic of Texas;) for a couple of weeks now. I think we will be in Austin by September.

Another good reason is that those crazy right wing states and their crazy conservative government have kept their unemployment rate well below lefty states. Here in Tulsa it is is under 4%, I think the same for Austin.

something funny and unique

>Another good reason is that those crazy right wing states and their crazy
>conservative government have kept their unemployment rate well below
>lefty states.

An even better reason is those crazy right wing states manage to suck much more money from the federal government than they pay in taxes. So you get to live large while us harder-working blue states pay for your services. Yet another advantage of living in a red state.

An even better reason is those crazy right wing states manage to suck much more money from the federal government than they pay in taxes. So you get to live large while us harder-working blue states pay for your services. Yet another advantage of living in a red state.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/multidb.cgi

Budget of the United States Government: Search Results
Search Database:
Budget of the US, FY2008
For: "STATE SPENDING"

Specifically the .pdf entitled: [08 Budget Perspectives] 8. AID TO STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS 1
The tables begin on page 20 and appear to be a somewhat fair distribution based on population for social programs and square miles for Infrastructure.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/multidb.cgi

Budget of the United States Government: Search Results
Search Database:
Budget of the US, FY2008
For: "STATE SPENDING"

Specifically the .pdf entitled: [08 Budget Perspectives] 8. AID TO STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS 1
The tables begin on page 20 and appear to be a somewhat fair distribution based on population for social programs and square miles for Infrastructure.

Oh come on now, Everybody knows that some states srew everyone over and then the feds step in to make it fair. That way they only have to mess with the red states:S

And we also know that the blue states have a better work ethic therefor less on un-employment, welfare and food stamps.

The Blue states (like CA) have great and perfect state budgets too!!:)
:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Actually, Texas receives less than it pays out:

Federal Tax Burdens and Expenditures: Texas is a Donor State
Texas taxpayers receive less federal funding per dollar of federal taxes paid compared to the average state. Per dollar of Federal tax collected in 2005, Texas citizens received approximately $0.94 in the way of federal spending. This ranks the state 35th nationally and represents a slight decrease from 1995, when Texas received $0.95 per dollar of federal taxes paid (ranking them 37th nationally).
something funny and unique

Actually, Texas receives less than it pays out:

Federal Tax Burdens and Expenditures: Texas is a Donor State
Texas taxpayers receive less federal funding per dollar of federal taxes paid compared to the average state. Per dollar of Federal tax collected in 2005, Texas citizens received approximately $0.94 in the way of federal spending. This ranks the state 35th nationally and represents a slight decrease from 1995, when Texas received $0.95 per dollar of federal taxes paid (ranking them 37th nationally).

www.nemw.org/taxburd.htm

Lots of red states in the "gimme a handout" category, lots of blue states in the payout category.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.

>"I went to bed as a conservative and woke up a threat to national security"

As the pendulum swings the other way.

for the physics nuts, it's neat that the only example of defying the Law of Conservation of Energy is a Pendulum.

the Political Pendulum swings Farther with every stroke - until it breaks

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I want to make sure my rocket launcher is working but I'm not sure how it works. Never had to use one.
Don't have any rockets for it anyway.

Did you guys know bangcock was a place in Thailand?
I Jumped with the guys who invented Skydiving.

>"threats from white supremacist and violent anti-government groups
>during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to
>carry out violent acts."

>You told us it was all a bunch of rhetoric with no real threat?

Unfortunately it looks like there is indeed a real threat.

May 2009: George Tiller is murdered by Scott Philip Roeder, a convicted criminal with ties to the Montana Freemen, the Sovereign Citizen Movement and Operation Rescue. The murder is a protest against the abortions Tiller performed, and Roeder warns that other doctors will be targeted next. Earlier his wife had stated that "after we were divorced, his religion took on a whole new right wing of itself."

June 2009: Stephen T. Johns is murdered by James von Brunn, a convicted criminal with ties to Aryan Nations and the Birther movement. He was convicted of attempted kidnapping when he tried to take hostages at gunpoint at the Federal Reserve. His own description of the event:

"In 1981 Von Brunn attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest. He was tried in a Washington, D.C. Superior Court; convicted by a Negro jury, Jew/Negro attorneys, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jew judge. A Jew/Negro/White Court of Appeals denied his appeal."

It looks like some, at least, are moving from rhetoric to murder. Hopefully this will not be the start of a trend.

The incidents that you mentioned are the work of individuals acting alone.

In a similar vein, the shooting of the two Army recruiters by a
lone gunman does not constitute a part of a conspiracy.
The number of individuals acting on the basis of their leftist
beliefs is certainly beyond that of the two recent incidents.

The two Tampa college students who possessed bomb materials
near a military installation are probably better examples of
an organized plot.

The most violent organized group is the leftist terrorist organization ELF. They have bombed car lots and transmission towers. The level of violence and planning is definitely elevated beyond "lone gunman" when acquiring and using explosives. The FBI site has 5 pages of incidents involving
this one leftist terrorist group. ELF search

The FBI has a better picture of the situation on their website.
link
They mention the many plots against NY airports, Fort Dix.

Is the left resurrecting the "vast right wing conspiracy" again ?

It just seems like the left wants an opportunity to start a "vast right wing witchhunt".

Unfortunately it looks like there is indeed a real threat.

You lefties always need a demon:D:D:D

WAFJ

Abraham Lincoln

>It just seems like the left wants an opportunity to start a "vast right
>wing witchhunt".

Nope. Just pointing out that the threat described by the document is real, not imagined. You can hunt your own witches if you like.

No, the returning veterans are re-integrating into their communities in a calm and safe manner.

However, Rev Wright (Obama's preacher for years) has come
out with a statement about the source of his problems with
relating to Obama.

It apparently is the Jews.
Wright

In an exclusive interview at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference, Wright told the Daily Press that he has not spoken to his former church member since Obama became president, and he implied that the White House won't allow Obama to talk to him.

"Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me," Wright said. "I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office. ...

Wright also said Obama should have sent a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, but that the president did not for fear of offending Jews and Israel. He specifically cited the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, an influential pro-Israel lobbying group.

"Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing (by) the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel," Wright said.

Perhaps Obamas mentor is part of the Holocaust attack Left Wing conspiracy.

>No, the returning veterans are re-integrating into their communities in a
>calm and safe manner.

The families of the half dozen Iraqi vets who have killed themselves might disagree - but I am sure you know better than they.

> However, Rev Wright . . .

The fact that you would try to use a Wright/Obama slam to assert that two murders are not significant is pretty pathetic.

Perhaps if another soldier commits suicide, you could use his death to claim that Obama pals around with terrorists - that's always good for a point or two with fellow conservatives.

>calm and safe manner.

The families of the half dozen Iraqi vets who have killed themselves might disagree - but I am sure you know better than they.

Are we having the same conversation?

We were discussing the report. The report about right-wing
extremists and their supposed relationship to terrorism?
That report?

Obviously, returning vets are not participating in vast right-wing extremist operations to harm the US.

That is the topic.

Yes, some may have committed suicide. That has nothing
to do with the topic, thread, or report.

That was pretty sad to try to twist that.

The fact that you would try to use a Wright/Obama slam to assert that two murders are not significant is pretty pathetic.

Perhaps if another soldier commits suicide, you could use his death to claim that Obama pals around with terrorists - that's always good for a point or two with fellow conservatives.

The Wright/Obama connection is an obvious joke.
Wright himself has become a parody.

Using the unrelated suicides in this thread to make some
pointless point... that is shamelessly offensive.

>Yes, some may have committed suicide. That has nothing to do with
>the topic, thread, or report.

I was answering you. You said that the returning veterans are re-integrating into their communities in a calm and safe manner. Unless you consider suicide a "calm and safe" thing to do, you were wrong there.

I know that you will never, ever admit that. So to bring it back to the issue at hand -

The report mentioned several issues, including:

“Heightened interest in legislation for tighter firearms...may be invigorating rightwing extremist activity, specifically the white supremacist and militia movements.”

There has indeed been at least one killing connected with the overheated "Obama will steal my guns!" nonsense. So good call there.

"[L]one wolves and small terrorist cells embracing violent rightwing extremist ideology are the most dangerous domestic terrorism threat in the United States."

Good call on the lone wolves; no terrorist cells yet.

“Rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat."

No evidence of that yet.

"The economic downturn and the election of the first African American president present unique drivers for rightwing radicalization and recruitment."

True; there have already been two attempts on the president's life, one of which came from a white supremacist movement.

A white supremacist who killed a security guard at a Holocaust memorial museum in the US has links to the British National party, which gained two MEPs in last week's European elections.

Yesterday it emerged that Von Brunn, a longtime antisemite, had attended meetings of the American Friends of the British National party (AFBNP), which was set up to raise funds from far-right activists in America.

Mark Cotterill, who ran the US-based organisation before it folded in 2001, said: "He did attend meetings. I have just checked my database and he is down as 'meetings only', so he was not a major donor, although he may have put some money on the plate when it was passed round."

The AFBNP treasurer, Todd Blodgett, also told the Washington Post that he and Von Brunn had attended fundraising meetings in Arlington County. The BNP leader, Nick Griffin, spoke to at least two AFBNP meetings and said the money raised by the organisation made a "significant contribution to the BNP's [2001] general election campaign".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/11/holocaust-museum-shooting-bnp-von-brunn
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

>calm and safe manner.

What is Pathetic billvon is the attempt to link the last murder to the right wing. First off, this guy was a nut case but, if you have to link him maybe you should look at what he has wrote and posted.
He hated Bush
He hated Newt
He hated Jews
He hated Neocons
He tried to take over the Fed Reserve

Looks really right wing to me:S

I will agree with one word in your post however

Pathetic...........
Abraham Lincoln