rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

Yep, so in other words, you'd made up your mind what had happened and who was responsible before you ever started 'researching' it, or had seen any evidence.

Not at all,

Dude, you just said that anger against the people who publically lied about 9/11 and covered it up was the catalyst for the search for truth. That means the US government, and that means you had made your mind up before you even started looking for evidence. Hell, you're on record here as saying you though it was controlled demolition when you first saw it on the news.

You can't say all this stuff and then pretend that you're actually open minded and objective.

tyhe official hypothesis goes against the basic laws of physics and is an embaressment to your country and it's integrety.

It's not my country. How many times do I have to tell you? if I can read that you're from NZ, how come you can't read where I live?

I will not make a decision until the evidence has been looked at thouroughly through a criminal investigation where all subject matter is publicly available.

As stated above, unadulterated nonsense! How many time in this thread have you stated that explosive demolition is what happened? How many times have you mentioned PNAC as the culprits? How many times have you accused people arguing against you of being duped by the government.

You won't make a decision? Pull the other one, it's got bells on.:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

, 9/11 is officially the most researched topic on the interent, millions of americans and many millions of others around the world are demanding a new independant investigation.

There's the millions again. You do love that number, don't you? So where is the petition with 'millions' of signatures demanding a new investigation? Where are the millions of letters sent to government offices?

Or by 'demanding' do you mean sitting at home in their pants thinking 'hey, somebody should do something about that' before turning on American Idol?

How close to "near" freefall did it fall?

How accurate was the measurement?

How fast should it have fallen?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I don't think you will ever get an answer to those questions. This guy has no idea what he is talking about and thinks anyone who doesn't agree with his idiotic rants and theories is stupid.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I don't think you will ever get an answer to those questions. This guy has no idea what he is talking about and thinks anyone who doesn't agree with his idiotic rants and theories is stupid.

There is a certain childish cuteness to it, the kind of gullability kids display when they still believe in Santa. But then every once in a while a statement comes out that clearly indicates delusion.

For a person this deluded, the content is not really relevant. It's not like he will eventually learn anything from specific arguements the way a kid will eventually figure out reindeer don't fly and that there are logistical issues with visiting every house in the world in one night.

What is worth exploring is their state of mind. We should be asking him about his childhood, his feelings, his relationships, etc; not debating physics, engineering, or politics.

His statements are firmly grounded in emotion, not knowledge. Understanding what is driving those is the key, and that is not going to happen over the internet, even if some people here do have the qualifications to decipher what is going on in his head.

I say delusional because it does not appear to be just the usual case of needing to feel in on a secret, or belonging to something special. There appear to be strong elements of paranoia, indicating deeper issues. A true understanding of what is behind the emotions driving his thought will never be obtained in a relatively anonymous (and highly confrontational) discussion.

There is nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, you could say or do that will change his thoughts on the topic, because the topic is not really the issue.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

>how about you look at who really benifited from the deaths of thse 3000 people . . .

The people who (you claim) expend a large part of their energy forming political organizations to champion the truther cause. Being in charge of large groups of people who believe in your political agenda? That's power, and people have wanted power since the beginning of time.

>sellin $5 DVD and offering them for free upload.

Yep. Just as you profit from doing those night tandems, no matter what the risk. People like money, and they will lie, mislead and cheat to get it.

>how about you look at who really benifited from the deaths of thse 3000 people . . .

The people who (you claim) expend a large part of their energy forming political organizations to champion the truther cause. Being in charge of large groups of people who believe in your political agenda? That's power, and people have wanted power since the beginning of time.

>sellin $5 DVD and offering them for free upload.

Yep. Just as you profit from doing those night tandems, no matter what the risk. People like money, and they will lie, mislead and cheat to get it.

Not to get off topic (though this one is definitely more interesting), but I thought the manufacturers dictated such rules, and that they strictly prohibit night tandems. Is there a manufacturer that allows them, or is this a purely rogue activity?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Not to get off topic (though this one is definitely more interesting), but I thought the manufacturers dictated such rules, and that they strictly prohibit night tandems. Is there a manufacturer that allows them, or is this a purely rogue activity?

I am going to discuss this in the correct forum, as it is an intersting debate;

you can find it here;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3817873;#3817873

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

NEW YORK - After years of fighting in court, lawyers representing the city, construction companies and more than 10,000 ground zero rescue and recovery workers have agreed to a settlement that could pay up to $657.5 million to responders sickened by dust from the destroyed World Trade Center.
The settlement was announced Thursday evening by the WTC Captive Insurance Co., a special entity established to indemnify the city and its contractors against potential legal action as they moved to clean up the site after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
The deal, which still must be approved by a judge and the workers themselves, would make the city and other companies represented by the insurer liable for a minimum of $575 million, with more money available to the sick if certain conditions are met.
Most if not all of the money would come out of a $1 billion grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg called the settlement "a fair and reasonable resolution to a complex set of circumstances."
"The resolution of the World Trade Center litigation will allow the first responders and workers to be compensated for injuries suffered following their work at Ground Zero," he said in a statement.

NEW YORK - After years of fighting in court, lawyers representing the city, construction companies and more than 10,000 ground zero rescue and recovery workers have agreed to a settlement that could pay up to $657.5 million to responders sickened by dust from the destroyed World Trade Center.
The settlement was announced Thursday evening by the WTC Captive Insurance Co., a special entity established to indemnify the city and its contractors against potential legal action as they moved to clean up the site after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
The deal, which still must be approved by a judge and the workers themselves, would make the city and other companies represented by the insurer liable for a minimum of $575 million, with more money available to the sick if certain conditions are met.
Most if not all of the money would come out of a $1 billion grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg called the settlement "a fair and reasonable resolution to a complex set of circumstances."
"The resolution of the World Trade Center litigation will allow the first responders and workers to be compensated for injuries suffered following their work at Ground Zero," he said in a statement.

So what you're saying is that the First Responders are part of the conspiracy?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

NEW YORK - After years of fighting in court, lawyers representing the city, construction companies and more than 10,000 ground zero rescue and recovery workers have agreed to a settlement that could pay up to $657.5 million to responders sickened by dust from the destroyed World Trade Center...

Thats awesome, it is a shame they had to fight fo it and lawyers have soaked up a great proportion of the allocated funds, but is definately progress.

So much lately it is hard to keep up.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

So you're saying that an architect that lives in a $100 a week room is comparable to the political organisations that have stripped your country of its resources, funds and employment via their own private enterprise?

They purely want to benefit financially trough their endeavours, and are not acting out of their generosity and moral standpoint?

Bill, on this subject you have shown your true colours (that is how we spell colours in the rest of the world in case you didn't notice).

AE911truth is scraping up 7 grand to take Nist to court and your country is being raped by the trillions of dollars by greedy corporate/political Cunts and you stand there and defend the tyrants so you can look smart?

Nice try pal! :D

I have yet to profit from them as the ‘one’ that I have completed so far, I was paid as normal and volunteered to do it. I went out of my way to do it because it was a novelty jump with great personal gain through the amazing visuals and feeling of launching into the night, my customer was fortunate enough to experience that also, without any previous experience…
Where have I lied about night tandems, how are they illegal, or not allowed where I have done them, and If they are allowed by law, and customers are happy and T/M's are qualified with demo licences, what is the problem with them and how does this pertain to the 9/11 debate.

We may never do them again, but they are under consideration and we have done trials.

Business is business, if AE911truth is supposed to be a business; they run at a considerable loss. As far as an activist organisation is concerned however, they are an absolute success.

How much media has the opposition to the 9/11 myth been getting since the start of this year? Have you seen it or have you not been looking.

The strength of the truth movement is gathering a an increasing rate and the media and government are now forced to comment and deliver at least an attempt to consider the accusations as continuing to ignore them shows their complicity.

AE911truth is scraping up 7 grand to take Nist to court and your country is being raped by the trillions of dollars by greedy corporate/political Cunts and you stand there and defend the tyrants so you can look smart?
The strength of the truth movement is gathering a an increasing rate and the media and government are now forced to comment and deliver at least an attempt to consider the accusations as continuing to ignore them shows their complicity.

The movement is gaining steam, but the 1000 signees can't cough up $7 each?

See, there you go again, just belittling the commitment that these serious people have to their serious cause. I'm sure all those signees sent in at least $7 each, but with a government controlled postal system are we really surprised the cheques aren't reaching the truth movement's bank accounts?

You heartless cod! Don't you realize that $7 will buy two bottles of Wild Vine Rasberry Zin from Wal-Mart to supplement the meals they get from the food kitchen? >:(
HAMMER:

>So you're saying that an architect that lives in a $100 a week room is
>comparable to the political organisations that have stripped your country of
>its resources, funds and employment via their own private enterprise?

Nope. They're completely different. The massive political organization has plenty of money; I bet that starving architect would do just about anything for a few thousand dollars in truther speaking fees. Heck, if he was a TM, he might even be talked into doing, say, night tandems or tandems next to thunderstorms, if it meant making three times as much.

Poverty is a powerful motivator, and ethics, honesty and consistency are often the first things to go.

>They purely want to benefit financially trough their endeavours . . .

Not at all! Some also want power and recognition, and some just want to be seen as cool, edgy and rebellious. (And of course some paint themselves into corners, and then decide that if they admit they were wrong they've wasted a good part of their lives.)

>I have yet to profit from them as the ‘one’ that I have completed so far,
>I was paid . . . .

Sounds like you contradict yourself right there. You made extra money, and will in the future. From that thread:

"The customers are willing to pay twice as much.($600) We will be paid more than 3 times as much."

Looks like you've shown your true colors.

>The strength of the truth movement is gathering a an increasing rate
>and the media and government are now forced to comment and deliver
>at least an attempt to consider the accusations as continuing to ignore
>them shows their complicity.

No, we can still ignore them. (I mean, people are still talking about all the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, but we've pretty much ignored them as well.)

What's the point? They're going to lose in court and you're just going to say that their judgment was affected by corporate greed and American shame. If you will tell me that losing in court will be proof enough then send me an address or paypal account and I'll donate $50 to this.

In fact they can and have in a few weeks, but they are not making money from their efforts , which Is what Bill trying to accuse them of.

What's the point? They're going to lose in court and you're just going to say that their judgment was affected by corporate greed and American shame.

Just like your KSM trial and your NIST report, you are happy for a result to be written before it actually happens.

What's the point? They're going to lose in court and you're just going to say that their judgment was affected by corporate greed and American shame.

Just like your KSM trial and your NIST report, you are happy for a result to be written before it actually happens.

The report was written before 9-11-01 ???
Holy shit!
I thought your previous theories were idiotic. That one takes the cake!
:D
HAMMER:

In fact they can and have in a few weeks, but they are not making money from their efforts , which Is what Bill trying to accuse them of.

Yeah, ok - how many of those DVD's did they sell?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Rhys. If this goes to court and your Truther friends lose then will that settle it for you?

Rhys. If this goes to court and your Truther friends lose then will that settle it for you?

Trying to get a straight up answer from Truthers, not loaded with nonsense or emotional appeal, is like asking the end-of-the-world crowd for a date.