rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

It is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a BASE jumper to fall at freefall speeds (ever hear of drag?) Yet they do it all the time, without explosives.

Base jumpers tend to jump off the side of a building to freefall. where there is no resistance. If they try to fall through a suppot column or many layers of thich concrete they will not have very much sucess at all, I imagine i don't have to ellaborate on that.

I would like to answer all of your questions, but I will not be strayed away from the subject at hand, that is to remind you that NIST have admitted free fall speeds of tower7's collapse and that is impossible without explosives.

Your base jumper analogy is a joke Bill.

The Gravity theory is false.

Its a coverup to hide the fact that he world sucks.:|
One Jump Wonder

Dated a month after the new presedent was elected, from the FBI assuring them that they are looking into it.

This is called a blow off. The FBI is ignoring them. In the U. S., when someone is handed a turd and want to be polite, they send letters telling them that "they will be looking into it". If you have a hot tip, the FBI will show up to your door and do a series of interviews. The press will find out and there will be a big thing on the banner that floats under the stock prices on CNN. Do these guys have any videos of interviews?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Here's another question for you. Suppose there was a conspiracy. Presumably the guys planting the explosvies dont want to get caught. The more buildings they try to blow up , the more likely they are to get caught. Why blow up WTC 7? dont you think the two towers would have been enough for them? They would have to be sure that sufficient debris would fall on WTC 7, why risk it?

Did the conspiractors also pay off the BBC , the NIST , the American Society for Civil engineers and the NYC fire department? All of whom back the official explanation.Since you are so keen on what the NIST has to say , how do you respond to their report which states:
"The team said that the smallest blast event capable of crippling the critical column would have produced a “sound level of 130 to 140 decibels at a distance of half a mile,” yet no noise this loud was reported by witnesses or recorded on videos. "

"The team said that the smallest blast event capable of crippling the critical column would have produced a “sound level of 130 to 140 decibels at a distance of half a mile,” yet no noise this loud was reported by witnesses or recorded on videos. "

No?

What about this explosion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRs1fv8i3I

or these numerous accounts of explosions?;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF2FkUXafSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQY-ksiuwKU

Explosions in WTC7 before either of the north or south tower collapses?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1KG-H0baPk
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

How about we leave it there.

There are millions of people worldwide that do not beleive the investigation is accurate.

I am very sure that this will become widely accepted in the next couple of years so I do not have to dispute it with you all.

I have spent many many hours watching eye witness accounts, different theories from both sides and it is plainly obvious that there is a rotten egg here.

How about we just wait and see what happens come 9/11 2009 and beyond when the evidence is given to the USA congress in a complete and scientifically accurate manner.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Alas you tube is blocked at my office and so i cant watch your movie file. If you actually read the quote from the NISt they specify the volume of the exlposive sound 130-140 decibles half a mile away. I doubt your you tube videos will ble able to answer that question. They do not state that no explosions occured. Of course a huge building on fire can cause explosions, that does nto mean they were destroyed by explosives.

I note you dont want to answer any of my questions. Nor will you show me a single peer reviewed article in serious academic journal that backs your paranoid claims, despite insiting on focusing on the science. Instead you want to wait til "the truth" comes out on you predicted date of 9/11 09. Well thats only a few months away, will you come back to this forum and admit you were wrong if this doesn't happen?
Maybe we can all cheer that the tinfoil hat brigade have been somewhat deflated by gool old fashioned critical thinking:
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/08-06-04.html#feature

Alas you tube is blocked at my office and so i cant watch your movie file. If you actually read the quote from the NISt they specify the volume of the exlposive sound 130-140 decibles half a mile away. I doubt your you tube videos will ble able to answer that question.

the first link is footage of firemen talking while a loud explosion, likely about 1/2 a mile away frightens tham all simultaniously.

I note you dont want to answer any of my questions. Nor will you show me a single peer reviewed article in serious academic journal that backs your paranoid claims, despite insiting on focusing on the science. Instead you want to wait til "the truth" comes out on you predicted date of 9/11 09.

patience my man,

Here is one.

http://www.911truth.org/Articles/FourteenPoints_Jonesetal.pdf

something similar but easier to read;

http://journalof911studies.com/letters/c/what-are-the-goals-of-the-911-community-by-steven-jones.pdf

real quick and back to Obama, new quote from him:

"The United States of America did not choose to fight a war in Afghanistan. Nearly 3,000 of our people were killed on September 11, 2001, for doing nothing more than going about their daily lives," said Obama, who has vowed to make Afghanistan the central front in the war on terror.

"So let me be clear: Al Qaeda and its allies -- the terrorists who planned and supported the 9/11 attacks -- are in Pakistan and Afghanistan."

He is really dedicated to selling the lie! Increasing troops and all...

full article: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/27/us.afghanistan.troops/index.html
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Again the NIST article is not saying theer was no explosion, you arguing against a straw man . It was saying there were no explosions consistent with the destruction of the building by explosvies, a key difference you fail to notice.

The first peer reviewed article you present is no such thing, its a letter , that does not count mate sorry.

The second is even worse , its a statement of the goals of the tin foil briggade, where was it published? In a journal published by the very author of the article, a guy who also happens to beleive Jesus visitied America. Ok I know thats an ad hom but I couldnt help it. The fact reamins is that none of this qualifies as real research in a serious journal.
Not a suprise given his repteated use of ideas that are so easily debunked. For example, he notices that put options were bought on airline stocks shortly before 911. This is true but what does he fail to mention? he fails to mention the investor who bought the puts on Americna and United also bought the underlying shares to keep his trade delta neutral . If he's delta hedged his trade then the conspiracy theory is blown out of the water . Yet your man doesn't want to mention this.

The fact also reamins you havent answered one of my questions.
Why didnt they put an Iraqi on the planes?
Why risking expsorue by blowing up WTC 7?
How is that so many experts agree: the nist, the firemen, the BBC's investigation , the American Society for Civil Engineers, are they all in on the conspriacy as well?

There are millions of people worldwide that do not beleive the investigation is accurate.

I am very sure that this will become widely accepted in the next couple of years so I do not have to dispute it with you all.

Millions of Americans don't believe in evolution either, but in a few years, they're still going to be religious kooks.

I have spent many many hours watching eye witness accounts, different theories from both sides and it is plainly obvious that there is a rotten egg here.

If you go in with a preconceived answer, all the time in the world won't change your mind. Get a better hobby.

How about we just wait and see what happens come 9/11 2009 and beyond when the evidence is given to the USA congress in a complete and scientifically accurate manner.

This feels like a Bill Cole prediction about the end of America. Who's keeping track of that - is the comet still coming this year sometime?

Kyle: Will you shut up about 9/11!
Cartman: Kyle, why are you so afraid of the truth?!
Kyle: Because anybody who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy is a retard!
Cartman: Oh really? Well did you know that over one-fourth of people in America think that 9/11 was a conspiracy? Are you saying that one-fourth of Americans are retards?
Kyle: Yes. I'm saying one-fourth of Americans are retards.
Stan: Yeah, at least one-fourth.
Kyle: Let's take a test sample: There's four of us, you're a retard, that's one-fourth.

"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

real quick and back to Obama, new quote from him:

Regardless of who actually did the job, the investigation was not an investigation, it was an assumtion.

i thought you said O was gonna announce something though?

On September 11th 2009 ‘Architects and Engineers for 911 truth’ www.ae911truth.org will be submitting their evidence to congress. They have been working hard on this for years now.

All they want is a proper investigation.

That is what I want also, that is all I want.

Many think because we don't believe the NIST report on 911 that we think GWB personally went in there and wired up the towers himself and made trillions of dollars or some other bullshit like that.

All the truthers want is a proper investigation, and believe me they will get it.

Obamas administration does not have anything to lose by looking into the 'evildoings’ of the past administration. Quite different to how it has been for the last 7 years.

Obama will most likely comment on it but it is not his work, it is AE911truth and individuals like Dr, Steven Jones that have put their careers on the line and have copped flack from so called scientists that are quick to deny his claims but have not done the tests and investigations themselves.

They will push their points to a point where the FBI and congress will not have any choice but to accept the investigation has been undeniably flawed and an embarrassment to the intellectuals of the United States of America.

The Towers collapsed from the top down beginning at the impact zones.

I have to say, that is a bloody good point.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

:
The Towers collapsed from the top down beginning at the impact zones.

I have to say, that is a bloody good point.

the north and south tower collapsed from the top.

Tower 7 collapsed from the bottom, the top of the building reamains largely intact for the duration of the fall. What is really noticeable and peculiar though, is the penthouse collapsing on the roof before the entire building comes down, this penthouse is built on the cental core of the building which indicates the intrenal structure of the building was damaged by an external force.

Barry Jennings he head of emergency for the building entered the buliding and experienced large explosions in the stair well at the 8th floor and was trapped in the buding for several hours saw dead bodies.

His statement;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQY-ksiuwKU

I have just this minute learned that barry jennings had dies suspiciously only days before the latest NIST report was released.

:(

Rest in peace Barry, your threats you recieved on your job and your life for simply saying what you saw that day were all to real, your death will not go in vien.

[url]http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/9-11-key-witness-barry-jennings-murdered/11791102/

A beginner mistake! There would be no resistance on the moon if someone tried to jump there, but as all skydivers know, there IS air resistance here on the Earth. Yet BASE jumpers can still reach freefall speeds with a long enough delay - without any explosions!

Bill you are nit picking, of couse i know what drag is, and yes I should have said 'where there is minimal resistance i.e. tha atmosphere'.

But there is a huge difference and you will appreciate as a scientist, between the drag of air and the strength of a building and it's structure.

Even if a fire could comprimise the strucural integrity of the building id is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBE for it to collapse at freefall speed, completely to the ground symmetrically without explosives.

Right. We knew that from the start.

NIST only just released that information in the last year or so. thier newest data taken from the Video matches that of AE911truth.

The north and south tower cannot be as accurately timed as falling debris combined with the the pyroclasic flow of the explosions obscured the veiw. In the following link is a comparison between volcanic pyroclasic flows and 911.

http://www.revver.com/video/222245/911-eyewitness-pyroclastic-flow-was-a-telltale-sign-of-controlled-demolition/

This is why the clear fotage of tower 7 falling is such strong evidence of demolition.

Tower 7 collapsed from the bottom, the top of the building reamains largely intact for the duration of the fall. What is really noticeable and peculiar though, is the penthouse collapsing on the roof before the entire building comes down, this penthouse is built on the cental core of the building which indicates the intrenal structure of the building was damaged by an external force.

Tower 7 did indeed collapse from the bottom due to extensive damage caused by the previous collapses. There was particularly extensive damage to the south west corner. External force indeed.

A great video explaining the WTC Building 7 collapse

I watched the interview of Barry Jennings and it appears, IMO, he is confusing the collapse of the North Tower with what he thinks is an explosion.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

>'where there is minimal resistance i.e. tha atmosphere'.

Minimal? Drag is why cars get poor gas mileage. Without drag, cars would get nearly infinite gas mileage on straight roads. Heck, even at a paltry 40mph a jumper could see 20 pounds of drag on him! It would be PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a light object to "freefall" as you claim with 20 pounds of force holding it back. (If the world worked as you claimed.)

On September 11th 2009 ‘Architects and Engineers for 911 truth’ www.ae911truth.org will be submitting their evidence to congress. They have been working hard on this for years now.

All they want is a proper investigation.

Sounds more like they wish to participate in the American tradition of grandstanding. Otherwise, they could submit that 'evidence' now, not wait 6 months for the memorial date.

Minimal? Drag is why cars get poor gas mileage. Without drag, cars would get nearly infinite gas mileage on straight roads. Heck, even at a paltry 40mph a jumper could see 20 pounds of drag on him! It would be PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a light object to "freefall" as you claim with 20 pounds of force holding it back. (If the world worked as you claimed.)

For an intellectul guy you are being rather silly.

We are on earth, we have an atmosphere and there is no escaping that.

an objecy falling through air is about as minimal as you can possibly get in the lower atmosphere.

Bringing up the resistance of air and drag and comparing it to a steel frame structure falling completely and symmetrically with all the tell tale signs of controlled demolition is nothing more than stupid.

a steel frame structure falling completely and symmetrically with all the tell tale signs of controlled demolition

From Controlled Demolition, Inc.'s website.

In 24 days, CDI's 12 person loading crew placed 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on 9 levels of the structure. Over 36,000 ft. of detonating cord and 4,512 non-electric delay devices were installed in CDI's implosion initiation system. As the implosion required the detonation of a total of 2,728 lb. of explosives, CDI implemented 36 “primary delays" and an additional 216 “micro-delays" in the implosion initiation sequence in an attempt to keep detonation overpressure to a minimum.
http://www.controlled-demolition.com/default.asp?reqLocId=6&reqItemId=20020304145120

All that work to bring down a building 436 feet tall and you want me to beleive 3 much larger buildings were wired for detonation and no one noticed? Please.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne