Amazon

Another good christian.

So I was at the local shooting range earlier today...and there is this guy who was noticing how well I was shooting down at 75 ft with my S&W carry pistol... and espeically where I was aiming and hitting. He comes over as I was taking a break and tears a picture of Obama out of the newspaper and tells me I should tape it on over the holes in the bad guy target I was using. (the Head)

I declined his wonderful offer....and further declined his screwy rants about the president.. as well as all the other right wing bullshit he was spouting.

Next thing he starts talking about is his being saved by Jesus.

I asked him if he really thought Jesus would find his choice of targets and his other stated positions really "christian"

So I was at the local shooting range earlier today...and there is this guy who was noticing how well I was shooting down at 75 ft with my S&W carry pistol... and espeically where I was aiming and hitting. He comes over as I was taking a break and tears a picture of Obama out of the newspaper and tells me I should tape it on over the holes in the bad guy target I was using. (the Head)

I declined his wonderful offer....and further declined his screwy rants about the president.. as well as all the other right wing bullshit he was spouting.

I asked him if he really thought Jesus would find his choice of targets and his other stated positions really "christian"

You should have nailed him to a cross at 100 yrds. and used him for target practice. "REPENT MOTHERFUCKER" ;) Would love to the screams.:)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I heard that President Obama opposes gay marriage. From that I concluded that all 1/2 blacks, democrats and liberals were homophobes.

You guys really are desparate aren't you....[:/]

Trust me.. this is endemic across the board when I go to gun shops.... gun shows.... the shooting ranges.... and even the guys at the sporting goods counter at Walmart. ITS all the faultof the guy that those lefties elected.... not their runaway fear...which caused them to vote en masse for that great orator of the dumb as dirt and proud of it crowd for the last 8 years.
I would posit that most of those good conservative....especially those who are afraid of any changes in their sad little worlds... have already been to a church of some denomination this morning.

Trust me.. this is endemic across the board when I go to gun shops.... gun shows.... the shooting ranges.... and even the guys at the sporting goods counter at Walmart. ITS all the faultof the guy that those lefties elected.... not their runaway fear

So any new taxes or regulatios on guns and ammo are just the imagination of gun owners or store operators. I'll keep that in mind if it ever happens.

I would posit that most of those good conservative....especially those who are afraid of any changes in their sad little worlds... have already been to a church of some denomination this morning.

You posit that most conservatives went to church this morning? Wow. Very prophetic.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

....and further declined his screwy rants about the president..

Now that's funny, I don't care you ya are! That from our favorite presidential screwy ranter!

It never ceses to amaze me.. how easy it is to wind you fuckers up:ph34r::ph34r:

Now that's funny, I don't care you ya are! That from our favorite presidential screwy ranter!

It never ceses to amaze me.. how easy it is to wind you fuckers up:ph34r::ph34r:

Now that's funny! From the chick that stays wound up tighter than a garage door spring!
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

was it this guy link
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

It never ceases to amaze me.. how easy it is to wind you fuckers up:ph34r::ph34r:

Now that's funny! From the chick that stays wound up tighter than a garage door spring!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK OUT.. behind that hickory tree...that mean ole black man is out to git yer guns....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just before the elections, I was at my local hardware store with my wife. As always, when I go there, I headed straight for the sporting goods section to see any new gun arrivals. My wife, also interested in guns, came with me. The first thing that caught my eye was all this political literature with pictures of Obama with cross-hairs over his face. I mean, these posters were all over the gun section! My wife and I, were looking at the guns in the display case when this man and woman start ranting about how Obama is going to take all our guns! I told them I'd worry about it when it happens and continued looking. They continued ranting! We had had enough and left! On the way out of the store, we asked to speak to the manager and told him what happened. I told him, we didn't care to hear that crap and that we felt his store was no place for 'politics'. We later got an e-mail saying that the signs were down and that it would not happen again. They didn't get into the 'being saved' part... we didn't give them the chance. What's with all the 'Chicken Little' attitude?

Chuck

Trust me.. this is endemic across the board when I go to gun shops.... gun shows.... the shooting ranges.... and even the guys at the sporting goods counter at Walmart. ITS all the faultof the guy that those lefties elected.... not their runaway fear

So any new taxes or regulatios on guns and ammo are just the imagination of gun owners or store operators. I'll keep that in mind if it ever happens.

You posit that most conservatives went to church this morning? Wow. Very prophetic.

You said the magic word 'IF' it ever happens. Our president is not all powerful and just waves a magic wand. What about the big gun lobbyists? It would have to go through the House and Senate first. Talk about 'knee-jerk' reactions!
Hell yeah, they all went to church... makes 'em good to go for the week then, they get 'saved' again the following Sunday! The tithing guarantees their place in heaven, too.

Chuck

You said the magic word 'IF' it ever happens. Our president is not all powerful and just waves a magic wand. What about the big gun lobbyists? It would have to go through the House and Senate first. Talk about 'knee-jerk' reactions!

Yes, I used the word IF because it hasn't happened yet. That's the proper word for such a situation. My response was directed at Amazon's claim that this fear of a price increase is all just conservative's imagination. Obama has clearly supported such in the past and with the Dems in control of the hill, passing it throught the house and senate wouldn't exactly be a challenge.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Yes, I used the word IF because it hasn't happened yet. That's the proper word for such a situation. My response was directed at Amazon's claim that this fear of a price increase is all just conservative's imagination. Obama has clearly supported such in the past and with the Dems in control of the hill, passing it throught the house and senate wouldn't exactly be a challenge.

I see, what you are saying. After the experiences I've had over the matter of 'losing our guns', it all comes across as a big scare and knee-jerk. I agree with using the 'IF' word. Also, just because Obama has supported it in the past doesn't mean it will in fact happen. IF, it does happen, we the people need to get out from behind the security of our computers and really do something about it.

Chuck

was it this guy link

"Our great God is not surprised by this, or anything," Nate Adams, executive director of the Illinois Baptist State Association, said in a statement. "That he allows evil and free will to have their way in tragedies like this is a mystery in many ways. But we know we can trust him no matter what, and draw close to him in any circumstances."

Translation - "WHATEVER!".

Just before the elections, I was at my local hardware store with my wife. As always, when I go there, I headed straight for the sporting goods section to see any new gun arrivals. My wife, also interested in guns, came with me. The first thing that caught my eye was all this political literature with pictures of Obama with cross-hairs over his face. I mean, these posters were all over the gun section! My wife and I, were looking at the guns in the display case when this man and woman start ranting about how Obama is going to take all our guns! I told them I'd worry about it when it happens and continued looking. They continued ranting! We had had enough and left! On the way out of the store, we asked to speak to the manager and told him what happened. I told him, we didn't care to hear that crap and that we felt his store was no place for 'politics'. We later got an e-mail saying that the signs were down and that it would not happen again. They didn't get into the 'being saved' part... we didn't give them the chance. What's with all the 'Chicken Little' attitude?

Chuck

Just imagine a poster like that with W's head and crosshairs on it a couple years ago... It would have been called treason and someone may have found themselves on a RENDITION flight to Eastern Europe.

pictures of Obama with cross-hairs over his face........poster like that with W's head and crosshairs on it

cross hairs on any POTUS is low class - it might be free speech and allowable - but it's a stupid expression of dissatisfaction

[[funny, but not that funny - so deleted}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

was it this guy link

Or, maybe it was this guy:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20090306_11_0_Thirte948209

Hunter safety instructor removed after ordering 'liberals' from class
Lane Dunkley
By RANDY KREHBIEL World Staff Writer
Published: 3/6/2009 1:31 PM
Last Modified: 3/6/2009 7:31 PM

Thirteen-year-old Lane Dunkley just wanted to go hunting with his grandfather.

What he got was a lecture on politics.

Dunkley and his father Daniel Reddy, who live in Tulsa, went to Broken Arrow Tuesday night for a hunter safety course normally required to get an Oklahoma hunting license.

The class was a reward of sorts. Dunkley, who wants to go hunting with his aging grandfather, was told he could only if he brought his grades up.

So he did - to a B-plus average.

But when father and son arrived at the lesson, the volunteer instructor, Kell Wolf, asked if any of the students voted for President Obama.

Reddy, a transplanted Californian - and ex-Marine - raised his hand.

According to Reddy and others in the room, Wolf called Obama “the next thing to the Anti-Christ” and ordered Reddy and Dunkley from the room. When Reddy refused, Wolf said he would not teach “liberals” and would cancel the course if Reddy didn’t leave.

pictures of Obama with cross-hairs over his face........poster like that with W's head and crosshairs on it

cross hairs on any POTUS is low class - it might be free speech and allowable - but it's a stupid expression of dissatisfaction

I agree.:D

now don't go into cardiac arrest or anything...mmmkkkk

I agree.:D

now don't go into cardiac arrest or anything...mmmkkkk

hey, I just wanted to free speech thing in there so you can keep your personal pics of "cross hair GWB" that you have taped to your headboard - right next to the Barack wearing a red wig mannequin in your living room, and bedroom, and kitchen

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hey, I met her before. She is not wound up tight. She is very nice and laid back. She just is not afraid to speak her mind and not let right wing jerks get the best of her.

Besides, if you ever met her she would kick your ass!:D:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey, I met her before. She is not wound up tight. She is very nice and laid back. She just is not afraid to speak her mind and not let right wing jerks get the best of her.

Besides, if you ever met her she would kick your ass!:D:D

Oh come on..let them have their pinkie sized little phantasies.... they need all the help they can get to get off now :ph34r:

OH and as far as kicking their asses.. no I won't do that for them..from past experience so many of them really get off on THAT kind of action... I would rather joke them since they can't take a fuck.