Amazon

Another good christian.

I asked him if he really thought Jesus would find his choice of targets and his other stated positions really "christian"

Well, what did he say....

Did this really happen or is this some type of hybrid strawman?

Just curious.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I asked him if he really thought Jesus would find his choice of targets and his other stated positions really "christian"

Well, what did he say....

Did this really happen or is this some type of hybrid strawman?

Just curious.

As usual from men of his ilk.. he did not have anythinbg to say but his very red face spoke volumes for his buddies.

Just before the elections, I was at my local hardware store with my wife. As always, when I go there, I headed straight for the sporting goods section to see any new gun arrivals. My wife, also interested in guns, came with me. The first thing that caught my eye was all this political literature with pictures of Obama with cross-hairs over his face. I mean, these posters were all over the gun section! My wife and I, were looking at the guns in the display case when this man and woman start ranting about how Obama is going to take all our guns! I told them I'd worry about it when it happens and continued looking. They continued ranting! We had had enough and left! On the way out of the store, we asked to speak to the manager and told him what happened. I told him, we didn't care to hear that crap and that we felt his store was no place for 'politics'. We later got an e-mail saying that the signs were down and that it would not happen again. They didn't get into the 'being saved' part... we didn't give them the chance. What's with all the 'Chicken Little' attitude?

Chuck

Just imagine a poster like that with W's head and crosshairs on it a couple years ago... It would have been called treason and someone may have found themselves on a RENDITION flight to Eastern Europe.

Aw, hell yeah!

Chuck