NotBond

I am sad today....

Demean and denigrate? Who ARE you people???

I posted my opinion that I had doubts about his eligibility, based on information available to me. The major part of the OP was lamenting the lack of, what I shall call, proper behavior expressed in public as a whole, and a seeming drift from principles. You are free to disagree or not with my opinion.

Instead it became a dogpile, with me being accused of God knows what. I was challenged to provide my birth certificate online - which I did. Sorry I didn't know about the larger resolution rates of line drawings or black and white. I'm not a graphic artist. Excuse me for not being the computer guru.

Are you folks this cruel and hateful in person? If it's true that internet forums expose a person's true personality, then this is a scary place. My God, I posted an opinion and I end up defending my very existance and birthright.

It's been posted previously on DZ that "skydivers are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet". That sure seems in doubt right now, when you look at the responses to a simple difference of thought. Some of the posts in this thread would make skinheads or Brownshirts proud.

I have struggeld to respond in a calm, considerate manner, but I got to tell you, I'm bangin my head on the desk here. I simply cannot believe the venom in some of these responses. If you people act this way in person, I'm not sure I even want to be around you folks. And the moderator is nearly as bad! Just what are you moderating - or are you screening out the death threats against me?

Sorry if I offended anyone. I have an opinion, I'm entitled to my opinion, and don't feel I need to defend it anymore. You don't like it - fine with me. I may not like yours either. So what.

For one thing, this is 'Speaker's Corner' and it really gets ugly here. Ya' gotta be pretty tough skinned.

The thing is, this deal about President Obama's 'birth certificate' has been kicked-around before. Noone has been able to come-up with proof that President Obama is NOT a natural born citizen of the United States. Be reasonable and quit bangin' your head on the desk... you'll feel better. If, you honestly feel that you have 'real' proof that President Obama is not a natural born citizen of the U.S.A., start writing your congressmen and senators and get an investigation started. I'm sure, an investigation was completed before he took the oath of president and he obviously 'passed'. Other than that, it's a done deal!
Actually, in person, none of us are all that bad.

Chuck

I posted my opinion that I had doubts about his eligibility, based on information available to me.

What information is that? Obama has provided evidence that he was born in Hawaii. What evidence do you have that he was born somewhere else?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

not because he's younger than all previous Presidents

4 previous Presidents named Roosevelt, Grant, Kennedy, and Clinton were younger.

Jeez, man... if you can't get the undisputed facts correct how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Yep, the OP signifies a lot conspiracy theorist potential.

My acid test for that is to find out if they think the moon landing was faked.

WHAT? The moon landing was faked?:o

Chuck

not because he's younger than all previous Presidents

4 previous Presidents named Roosevelt, Grant, Kennedy, and Clinton were younger.

Jeez, man... if you can't get the undisputed facts correct how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Yep, the OP signifies a lot conspiracy theorist potential.

Chuck

WHAT?

Are you guys saying it wasnt faked? :o
Remster

Is it to much for a (presumably) white mid western male, to accept a mixed race man with a funny name as his president?

That wins the most convoluted method of calling someone a racist for not liking Obama as I've ever seen on SC.

And that's saying something.

I think you win a TV or something

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

All of my moms brothers are feeling that way right now. They never thought they were racists until this election. Even though they didnt talk to my mother for almost 10 years after she married my father. Now they keep grasping at anything they can to think of a reason Obama should not be president, including this issue.

I am just like Obama, expect my father was born in the U.S. and about 6 or 7 shades lighter then Barrack senior. Dont let my last name fool ya. My mother then went and married a Peruvian, who adopted me. I have seen all kinds of racisim in my life and all kinds of ways that people try to hide thier true feelings behind a rant that is so clearly a stretch.

Where is my TV?
Dom

>All those pictures I saw on the news at the time, looked really real, to me!

That's what they want you to think! Ever notice that on the shots of the LAM taking off from the moon, there's no rocket flame visible? Or wonder how anyone could survive the massive radiation belts in space? Or how you can't see the stars in the shots on the surface of the moon, even though there's no atmosphere? It's because it's all FAKE!

I'm afraid so. The whole thing was filmed in Milton Keynes New Town, which at the time was one of the few places on Earth with no feckin' atmosphere.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Are you folks this cruel and hateful in person? If it's true that internet forums expose a person's true personality, then this is a scary place. My God, I posted an opinion and I end up defending my very existance and birthright.

puppy, u prolly have figured it out now, speakers corner IS in fact a scary place. there's a reason why most people stay out, its not for the faint hearted!!

butt none uf us hold a grudge for too long, just dont become offensive. and start pissing off moderators is not the way to go, believe me.. :D;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

but none of us hold a grudge for too long

Not every thing that you read in SC is true ..... and that's one of them:P

sheeesh, u're not supposed to tell him! secret handshake n'all, u know what i'm talking about.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I'm afraid so. The whole thing was filmed in Milton Keynes New Town, which at the time was one of the few places on Earth with no feckin' atmosphere.

Mike.

Gee... and people say there is no such thing as propaganda in this country.

Chuck

Your mom's brothers are a different generation. Our kids will be better. We do them the best service by not being such a quick draw on the name calling - they all think it's silly anyway, unless their parents have brainwashed them one way or the other.

As for your experiences, you're better for all the exposure and the life you got from it.

The TV is right here, but it's not friendly to the new signal format. It was just a draw to get you to look at time shares.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

puppy, u prolly have figured it out now, speakers corner IS in fact a scary place. there's a reason why most people stay out, its not for the faint hearted!!

butt none uf us hold a grudge for too long, just dont become offensive. and start pissing off moderators is not the way to go, believe me.. :D;)

puppy? I'm sure it's not cause I'm soft and cuddly. Must be cause I'm inexperienced and keep coming back for more. That may mean I'm stupid, too.

Anyway, I forgot to answer Dave, so I present this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2136816/posts

(Why don't these links automatically link? This is the first forum I've seen where they don't hyperlink)

Now, before you guys get out the torches and pitchfoks, let me say that I don't buy the "changed seal" stuff. The pixelation between the letters was very interesting, but I did some experimenting on my BC last night and could NOT come up with the same level of obviousity that is claimed appears on Obama's BC. This, and a few other things, is creating some doubt in my mind, to the point where I can honestly say "I don't know. It doesn't seem as clear anymore, so I can no longer take a stand one way or another at this time."

Ok, have at it!
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyways... - John Wayne

I'm still wondering if there is evidence that would convince you that the birth certificate is legitimate. It's too late to witness him emerging from his mother, and it probably wasn't memorable enough at the time for any of the nurses to remember.

Is there evidence that would convince you? Maybe a selection of other Hawaii birth certificates that look the same (for comparison purposes)? Or a particular person saying that it's OK with them?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>I do not believe that Obama meets the native birth requirements
>dictated by the US Constitution.

You may not believe that, but every US court who has considered the matter has decided that he has.

>Either he was born outside of the country, as his own grandmother has stated . . .

Nope, she didn't say that. In her own words - "Bringing such pictures that are trying to imply that not only is he a foreigner, he is a Muslim is wrong, because that is not what he is."

> Why else would he hire lawyers and spend thousands of dollars to SEAL
>all birth records and educational records that would list birthplace?

Actually, he didn't do that. From FactCheck.org:

========
FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false.
========

Ya might wanna check out this site. http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Click the link on the left that says "COLB Facts". This guy has done some pretty exhaustive research on the details of birth certificates issued by the state of Hawaii, and it looks like there are several inconsistancies with Mr. Obama's, including the lack of a raised state seal (he includes images of other birth certificates that clearly show the raised seal...hmmm)

If you can debunk the evidence discovered by Berg's research, I'd sure like to hear it.

By the way, FactCheck.org is not even close to an objective organization. One look through their website demonstrates that quite well.

Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Is there evidence that would convince you? Maybe a selection of other Hawaii birth certificates that look the same (for comparison purposes)? Or a particular person saying that it's OK with them?

Wendy W.

Actually Wendy, the comparison of actual birth certificates would be great. All we've seen is the Certificate of Live Birth, which can be duplicated over and over....

And Chuck, I have been to the site you mentioned. Didn't care for the "Obama's a total fraud" tone, but the COLB material from Berg was on there. Interesting reading, but it's the same as Polarik's stuff.

Happy that we have a President who was able to make it to the White House on his own merit...

Yeah, his own merit, and lots of campaign money from foreign sources. That's illegal, by the way.

Oh yeah, and LOTS of help from the media.

Have another glass of Coolaid. mmmm mmmmm good.:ph34r:
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

puppy? I'm sure it's not cause I'm soft and cuddly. Must be cause I'm inexperienced and keep coming back for more. That may mean I'm stupid, too.

Anyway, I forgot to answer Dave, so I present this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2136816/posts

(Why don't these links automatically link? This is the first forum I've seen where they don't hyperlink)

Now, before you guys get out the torches and pitchfoks, let me say that I don't buy the "changed seal" stuff. The pixelation between the letters was very interesting, but I did some experimenting on my BC last night and could NOT come up with the same level of obviousity that is claimed appears on Obama's BC. This, and a few other things, is creating some doubt in my mind, to the point where I can honestly say "I don't know. It doesn't seem as clear anymore, so I can no longer take a stand one way or another at this time."

Ok, have at it!

puppy, in the means of you havent figured out how to make something "clicky". there's that "url"-button on the right of the box where you're typing, press it, paste link, press again

puppy, as in you do in fact come back for more with stuff from pretty unreliable sources. puppy, as in not knowing how things are handled here. puppy, absolutely not in as "being dumb", but maybe a little naive, or inexperencied, that for sure.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

puppy, in the means of you havent figured out how to make something "clicky". there's that "url"-button on the right of the box where you're typing, press it, paste link, press again

puppy, as in you do in fact come back for more with stuff from pretty unreliable sources. puppy, as in not knowing how things are handled here. puppy, absolutely not in as "being dumb", but maybe a little naive, or inexperencied, that for sure.. :)

Thanks for the honesty! :)