Rookie120

The swaering in of President Obama

We're in for a long 4 years if Obama can't even get the oath right.

Pay attention. It was the Chief Justice who got it wrong.

But, Obama should have anticipated this and taken actions to make sure it wouldn't happen again (every debate question that posed an uncomfortable hypothetical scenario he used this answer). I mean, He is the Boss now.

It's awfully scary when the very first thing He does is already broken.

:D:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

[email]

We're in for a long 4 years if Obama can't even get the oath right.

Pay attention. It was the Chief Justice who got it wrong.

But, Obama should have anticipated this and taken actions to make sure it wouldn't happen again (every debate question that posed an uncomfortable hypothetical scenario he used this answer). I mean, He is the Boss now.

It's awfully scary when the very first thing He does is already broken.

:D:D

Jeez, Rehmwa, don't you get it. Bush queered the cue cards on purpose to make this happen. It's Bush's fault.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Jeez, Rehmwa, don't you get it. Bush queered the cue cards on purpose to make this happen. It's Bush's fault.

You are brilliant :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So I wonder if the staffers took all the "W"s with them when they left this time.

nope from now on it is Obama's fault and I hope the people that Bashed Bush at every possible opertunity hold Obama to the same and give him the same when he messes up.

The witch hunt against the rigtht has already been started by Polosi but I hope they stop her and just hold everybody responsible for their actions not just republicans. Both sides of congress got us here and it will take both sides to get us out of trouble.

The witch hunt against the rigtht has already been started by Polosi

If we simply eliminate all the fully-grown adults who can't spell for shit, it would have essentially the same effect.

So, since I didn't take typing in school and learned a trade instead, me missing letters sometimes that makes me or my opinions worth less than yours? Because I work hard 6 days a week instead of sitting behind a computer typing makes me less than you?

If we simply eliminate all the fully-grown adults who can't spell for shit, it would have essentially the same effect.

So, since I didn't take typing in school and learned a trade instead, me missing letters sometimes that makes me or my opinions worth less than yours? Because I work hard 6 days a week instead of sitting behind a computer typing makes me less than you?

Hm. Touchy.

Anyhow, I have a thoroughly-researched statistic, which I just made up: 82.7% of the most idiotic things I've seen posted on here are misspelled. And gosh, that speaks volumes.

You are sitting behind a computer typing, or didn't you notice that?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You are sitting behind a computer typing, or didn't you notice that?

Apparently it's the 7th day, when God rested.

What I got a laugh out of is that Obama made the first mistake of his presidency today. He said that 44 Americans have taken the oath of president. Actually it has been 43 different people. Grover Cleveland served two different non-consecutive terms as the 22nd and the 24th presidents. Most people wouldn't catch that or recognize that trivial bit of US history, so all in all its just a chuckle for me and not a serious concern.

Also, on the upside the Bush family didn't steal everything that wasn't bolted down from the White House, like the Clintons did. So that's nice.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

He mumbled through it a bit. I couldnt imagine having to do that in front of a couple million people. Hell I stumbled through my oath when I was sworn into the Army. And that was only in front of 20 people. Good luck President Obama. I hope you do good things for the people of the United States of America.

The satellite image of the crowd is kind of creepy. Zoom all the way in, then pan right to left...there are enough people to resemble insect colonies.
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2009/44.president/inauguration/mall.satellite/

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What I got a laugh out of is that Obama made the first mistake of his presidency today. He said that 44 Americans have taken the oath of president. Actually it has been 43 different people. Grover Cleveland served two different non-consecutive terms as the 22nd and the 24th presidents. Most people wouldn't catch that or recognize that trivial bit of US history, so all in all its just a chuckle for me and not a serious concern.

Also, on the upside the Bush family didn't steal everything that wasn't bolted down from the White House, like the Clintons did. So that's nice.

So you mean the door isn't completely closed on GWHB?