tbrown

Sockin' It to Hamas

Brits calling Israeli's racist... fucking priceless.

Right now I'm calling certain Americans racist, do keep up deary.

Oh you political correctness monster.........

You should be more sensitive .......

YOU really need to keep up.

Amazon, (oh I will regret this) regarless of the position you gave, I support your right to have said opinion
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If you kill one of mine I will kill 1000 if it will make you stop.

And how many of those will be innocent women and kids?

Doesnt matter.

The winner of a war breaks more and kills more than the loser. If you dont want an exteem faction bring death to you and yours kick the fuckers out.

Very simple. But you have to put some thought into it.
Abraham Lincoln

I am sick of the cold hypocrisy of those who condemn Hamas for attacks that kill civilians, while not only ignoring the cvilian death toll from Israeli military actions, but actually encouraging Israel to take action that would kill every man woman and child in Gaza.

First of all, Israel is not trying to kill every man, woman and child in Gaza. If that's your viewpoint, then it just reveals that you don't have a level head on this issue.

Second, news reports indicate that Hamas intentionally sets up rocket launching points in civilian areas, using them as human shields, to try and prevent counter-attacks. And if counter-attacks do occur, civilian deaths are likely, which Hamas then plays to their advantage in the media. But those civilian deaths are brought-on by Hamas themselves, with their tactics, and they use those people as pawns in their own propaganda campaign. I don't blame Israel for attacking those rocket-launch sites - I blame Hamas for their intentional tactic of putting their own civilians in harm's way.

When Nelson took ships of the line and bombarded Algiers because the Dey didn't want to deal, I should think he was using cannonballs and not precision munitions. He probably killed a few women and children too. Does that make him a monster?

No. It does not. The Dey ended up releasing about 1200 enslaved prisoners and stopped piracy for a short while. These assholes have a long history of understanding nothing but violence. The difference between Hamas and Nelson is that Nelson undoubtedly regretted killing women and children but knew that some might die out of necessity. Hamas doesn't regret it at all - nor do those who remained silent whilst it bombarded Israel with hundreds of rockets prior to Israel's latest Gaza offensive.

When Hamas was firing rockets into Israel, a lot of the world was silent. Now that same segment of the world is up in arms. Billingsgate, one might say. You either tolerate violence or you do not.

:S

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I am sick of the cold hypocrisy of those who condemn Hamas for attacks that kill civilians, while not only ignoring the cvilian death toll from Israeli military actions, but actually encouraging Israel to take action that would kill every man woman and child in Gaza.

First of all, Israel is not trying to kill every man, woman and child in Gaza. If that's your viewpoint, then it just reveals that you don't have a level head on this issue.

Second, news reports indicate that Hamas intentionally sets up rocket launching points in civilian areas, using them as human shields, to try and prevent counter-attacks. And if counter-attacks do occur, civilian deaths are likely, which Hamas then plays to their advantage in the media. But those civilian deaths are brought-on by Hamas themselves, with their tactics, and they use those people as pawns in their own propaganda campaign. I don't blame Israel for attacking those rocket-launch sites - I blame Hamas for their intentional tactic of putting their own civilians in harm's way.
Two sides to every story. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BzQ9yfF5xUI can dig up a whole lot more video. The Israels are some vicious bastards. Ain't my battle tho. I have enough here in the USA w/ the fucked up govt. we have. [:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

We do get a VERY biased view of what is really happening over there.

Yes, but Hamas doesn't deny launching rockets first. I find it hard to believe that they can cry victim with a straight face.

IF the 300+ casualties were all Hamas activists --- it sounds more like the majority of the 300 are civilians who happened to live in the wrong neighborhood.
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

We do get a VERY biased view of what is really happening over there.

Yes, but Hamas doesn't deny launching rockets first. I find it hard to believe that they can cry victim with a straight face.

IF the 300+ casualties were all Hamas activists --- it sounds more like the majority of the 300 are civilians who happened to live in the wrong neighborhood.

Mostly Hamas policeman and civies. The hardcore fuckers are just laying in wait.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Congratulations to Israel for socking it to Hamas in Gaza. After raining rockets on civilian Israeli towns, the Hamas fuckers are now whining about the inhumanity of Israel showing they mean business.

Although I am generally opposed to the use of nuclear weapons, I think dropping one on Gaza would serve three useful purposes.

First, it would put an end to the Hamas bullshit there once and for all.

Second, it would establish beyond any doubt that Israel does indeed have the bomb, and finally that they're willing to use it.

If that sounds extreme to anyone out there, maybe Hamas should get a new hobby and stop it with the rocketing bullshit. Fuck 'em. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. They want war, that's what war's all about. At least no Israelis are committing chickenshit suicide bombings in discos.

Blimey.

What about the numerous innocent women and children in Gaza being killed - I take it you celebrate their deaths too?:|

Besides - wouldn't you fight for your land if it was taken off you?

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

IF the 300+ casualties were all Hamas activists -the majority of the 300 are civilians who happened-- it sounds more like to live in the wrong neighborhood.

Actually the reports I heard were that most of the casualties were not women and children at all. Those pictures however, make better press.

This is just me....

If you kill one of mine I will kill 1000 if it will make you stop.
Simple

And what if by killing that 1000, that will make the other guy kill more?

There is no evidence that it will make them stop killing, and plenty of evidence that it will make them continue killing.

These assholes have been killing each other for thousands of years. Let's stop picking sides, build a big wall around the Middle East & let them finish without us getting involved.

Fuck the oil.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

actually no,
the first strike caught them off guard and hit Hamas' military installations and over 90% where Hamas people.
Now, that they went back to hiding in civilian structures, these ratios will probably change.
noone in Israel has any wish to harm civilians but when Hamas fires from within civilian structures they are violating the rules of engagement, turning these structures into a valid target.

for the past 8 years, thousands of rockets were launched at Israeli towns. in the week before the Israeli strike we had 50-60 daily (even when the border crossings were open. show me one other country that could allow this to continue?
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

I personally would like to see the entire area (Not just Gaza, ALL of it) uninhabitable for about 50 years.

There have been atrocities committed by both sides for so long now.

We do get a VERY biased view of what is really happening over there. I don’t see either side as RIGHT nor do I think they will ever live in peace. Too many WRONGS on bothsides.

Clear it all out.

+1

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Congratulations to Israel for socking it to Hamas in Gaza. After raining rockets on civilian Israeli towns, the Hamas fuckers are now whining about the inhumanity of Israel showing they mean business.

Although I am generally opposed to the use of nuclear weapons, I think dropping one on Gaza would serve three useful purposes.

First, it would put an end to the Hamas bullshit there once and for all.

Second, it would establish beyond any doubt that Israel does indeed have the bomb, and finally that they're willing to use it.

If that sounds extreme to anyone out there, maybe Hamas should get a new hobby and stop it with the rocketing bullshit. Fuck 'em. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. They want war, that's what war's all about. At least no Israelis are committing chickenshit suicide bombings in discos.

Blimey.

What about the numerous innocent women and children in Gaza being killed - I take it you celebrate their deaths too?:|

Besides - wouldn't you fight for your land if it was taken off you?

I dont see where he celebrated anything. As for the deaths, blame it on thosw who use humans a shields. That is where is belongs
Abraham Lincoln

I know they're not, John, that is not my viewpoint. Can't you people read today?:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Israel's Right To The Land

There are wars ("international conflicts") being waged all over the world today. The number varies according to the source and its definition of "war" and "conflict". The type of "conflicts" range from terrorist organizations fighting against sovereign governments to nations warring against nations to spiritual battles being waged around the globe. Yet in all of this the war in Israel seems to threaten the world the most.

Understanding of the situation in Israel is convoluted because of many different beliefs and attitudes regarding, among other things, peace and freedom. Misunderstandings regarding the reasons for the fighting abound, even among followers of the God of Israel. The agendas — hidden and otherwise — of many of the key players are also involved. In its simplest terms, the "conflict" in Israel is being waged by those who are fighting (whether intentionally or not) against the God of Israel, the Creator of the universe. It's a battle, for the most part, between those of faith who believe the promises Yahweh made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and those who, for whatever reasons, would prefer that Israel (i.e., the Jews) did not live on the land bordered by the Nile and Euphrates Rivers and the Mediterranean Sea and the wilderness of Jordan. The faithful in Israel are obeying a direct commandment from Yahweh ("inhabit the land"). Those, on the other hand, who are fighting against Yahweh (whether intentionally or not) are trying to remove the Jewish people from the land given to them by Yahweh. When looked at from a spiritual viewpoint, it's easy to see the reason for wanting Jews out of the land of Israel. The existence of the Jewish people in the land of Israel, after 2,000 years of dispersion, proves beyond a doubt that the God of Israel does exist, that man will one day have to give an account of his deeds before Him, and that man's autonomous reign on this earth is soon coming to an end.

We could look at the historical aspect of the situation and try to decide if Israel actually does has a right to live in the land or if it really does belong to the 'Palestinians'. However, that's exactly what is happening now and the facts are easily distorted when mingled with bold lies. Many people ask, "Whose history do we believe, the Israelis or the 'Palestinians'?" Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels' statement, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it", has certainly come to life in the current situation. The question then becomes whose statements do we believe? There can only be one truth for those who worship the God of Israel: the words of Yahweh Himself. But what exactly did Yahweh say regarding Israel? Does it still hold true today, even after Israel's dispersion from the land 2,000 years ago? Does Yahweh want to divide the land of Israel and give a portion of it to the 'Palestinians' — or anybody else — besides the Jewish people? The answers, fortunately, are found in the Scriptures — Yahweh's written truth.
Yahweh's Eternal Covenant with Israel

Approximately 4,000 years ago Yahweh made a covenant with Abraham to give him and his descendants the land of Canaan, located "from the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates" (Genesis 15:18). He restated this covenant to Isaac (Genesis 26.2-5) and then to Jacob (Genesis 28.13; 35.12). Yahweh eventually made this same covenant with the entire house of Israel, as a nation: "For My messenger will go before you and bring you in to the land of the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will completely destroy them.... And I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you." (Exodus 23.23,31).

Yahweh also declared that Israel would be His "own possession among all the peoples". This requires Israel to "obey My [Yahweh's] voice and keep My [Yahweh's] covenant" (Exodus 19:5). Because of this, many people mistakenly believe that, because Israel disobeyed Yahweh, He removed them from the land permanently. They say that Israel no longer has a valid claim to the land, according to Yahweh's word. Some even go so far as to say that Yahweh has cast off His people permanently. However, Scripture does not bear this out. In fact, it states just the opposite.

Yahweh specifically told Israel what would happen if they obeyed Him, and the resulting punishment if they failed to obey Him (i.e., "the blessings and the curses"). The details are given in Leviticus 26 and Deuteronomy 28. The ultimate penalty for continuing to disobey Yahweh was removal from the land of promise (Leviticus 26.33). Yet, there was always the promise of restoration: "Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, nor will I so abhor them as to destroy them, breaking My covenant with them; for I am Yahweh their God" (Leviticus 26:44; see also Jeremiah 31.35-37; Lamentations 4.22; Micah 7.18-20). Yahweh declared that He would never utterly abandon the Jewish people: "'Yet even in those days', declares Yahweh, 'I will not make you a complete destruction'" (Jeremiah 5:18; see also Amos 9.8). Yahweh, instead, promised that a remnant of Israel would return to the land that He promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Isaiah 11.11-14; 43.5-6; Zephaniah 3.14-20). Notice that Yahweh is speaking of Israel — the Jewish people — returning to the land, not some other vessel.
Dividing the Land of Israel

Let's return to one of our original questions: "Does Yahweh want to divide the land of Israel and give a portion of it to the 'Palestinians' — or anybody else — besides the Jewish people?" In addition to the Scriptures listed above, there are many more detailing Yahweh's promise of the restoration of the Jewish people to the land of Israel. Is it possible then that Yahweh would want to share His land with other nations? Yahweh is very concerned about His land. He is also concerned for His holy city Jerusalem. Yahweh spoke of the judgment against the nations for dividing His land: "I will gather all the nations, and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land" (Joel 3:2).

Many individuals and organizations approve of the idea of the creation of a 'Palestinian' state as long as it's not headed by a terrorist organization. They claim that the 'Palestinian people' need a place to live also. While we could argue the actual existence of a 'Palestinian people', we need to look back at the Scriptures for the correct Biblical position. Yahweh commanded Israel 3,500 years ago to remove the pagan nations from the land of Israel and dwell in it. He has never changed nor lifted that command. Many in Israel are asking that the 'Palestinians' leave peacefully. There are plenty of places for them to go. Whatever they do, it's not Israel's responsibility to provide a place for them to live. Yahweh commanded Israel to remove the enemy from their midst. Those who wish to live in peace in the midst of Israel are free to do so. Yahweh always made a provision for the sojourner.

The issue then of whether to divide Israel becomes clear. The land bordered by the Nile and Euphrates Rivers and the Mediterranean Sea and the wilderness of Jordan belongs to Yahweh, who, in turn, gave it to the Jewish people for an eternal possession. It cannot be shared nor given away. Yahweh gave Israel a clear command regarding making covenants with their enemies: "and when Yahweh your God shall deliver them before you, and you shall defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them" (Deuteronomy 7:2).

The basic answer to Israel's problem with the 'Palestinians' — and the nations of the world — is to trust Yahweh not man. It is Yahweh alone that Israel must fear, not man: "In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (Psalm 56:11).

"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not keep quiet, until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, and her salvation like a torch that is burning.... On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen; all day and all night they will never keep silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest for yourselves; and give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth." (Isaiah 62:1,6-7).

I think that shoul clear up any questions as to who the invaders are.

Palestine has no right to exist, but it can exist if the Palestinian's are willing to live in peace

Gone fishing

Congratulations to Israel for socking it to Hamas in Gaza

Hope your enjoying the massive deaths of woman and children as well. It seems you think like the Israelis and value no other life then your own.

You should watch some Israelis torture video to get you off.

Was you’re latte the right tempter this morning? Wouldn’t want you to be too uncomfortable.

You just such a manly man you know getting of on death sooooooooooooo coooool. Can I be just like you? "Where is the puke smily when you need it"
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Israel's Right To The Land

I think that shoul clear up any questions as to who the invaders are.

Palestine has no right to exist...

ROFLMFAO!:D:D:D

I wish I could write satire like that.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Hope your enjoying the massive deaths of woman and children as well.

no one does.
where is your outrage about the thousands of rockets that have been flysing out of Gaza in recent years (and during the "cease fire")? or does those don't count?

It seems you think like the Israelis and value no other life then your own.

again with the cheap propaganda...
get over it.

what the hell are you talking about?

Hope your enjoying the massive deaths of woman and children as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no one does.
where is your outrage about the thousands of rockets that have been flysing out of Gaza in recent years (and during the "cease fire")? or does those don't count?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

It seems you think like the Israelis and value no other life then your own.

again with the cheap propaganda...
get over it.

In Reply To

what the hell are you talking about?

Ori.... I think several people here just need to learn that.... YOUR sacred text's establishing the rights of the Jewish people to that land of Israel, are a couple thousand years older than those sacred texts of the late comers to the party. Both the Palistinians and the Israeli's are descended from Abraham. In most societies.. the bastard children do NOT get to inherit anything in Patriarchal lineage. I do have to admit that bastards do usually like to cause trouble though.

Ori.... I think several people here just need to learn that.... YOUR sacred text's establishing the rights of the Jewish people to that land of Israel, are a couple thousand years older than those sacred texts of the late comers to the party.

while i appreciate your support and this arguement does show the jewish link to this land, I dont think it will lead to any solution.

both Israelis and Palestinians has a claim in this land and both claims are valid. even if I hold dear every bit of this land, 2 states is the only viable solution to a bloody story.

Ori.... I think several people here just need to learn that.... YOUR sacred text's establishing the rights of the Jewish people to that land of Israel, are a couple thousand years older than those sacred texts of the late comers to the party. Both the Palistinians and the Israeli's are descended from Abraham. In most societies.. the bastard children do NOT get to inherit anything in Patriarchal lineage. I do have to admit that bastards do usually like to cause trouble though.

And you need to take the filters of your eyes and remember that there were people living on that land who have claim to that land whose ancestors have been on that land before there was even religions.

But the Palestinian and Israeli conflict started when Israel was formed.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain