Rookie120

Redistribute wealth

I don't find this damning at all. Moreover, I find the drudgereport caption: "2001 OBAMA: 'TRAGEDY' THAT 'REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH' NOT PURSUED" ignorantly misleading.

When he talks about expansive rights *recognized* by the Warren Court, he says the tragedy is that dispossessed people never learned to organize and participate in the political process to improve their economic situation.

Of course, it will be swept under the rug by our leftist loving media.

That is some scary shit, there[:/]

By the way, after listening to his silver tongued, say nothing politician bullshit, one can certainly interpret what he says, or doesn't say, almost any way you want.

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Next time try a more credible source.

You know, your right! Next time I will post the Daily Kos or Move-On. :S

But as for the credible source. Is that or is that not BO talking to a radio station? Are those not his ideas. It came straight from him.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I clicked on the link. It won't get me to vote differently from how I was going to vote. But I do hope there isn't a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate and House.

I think that forced redistribution of wealth is already happening.
I think it's a pity that some people come to expect it.
I also think that the fa ct that there are whole classes of people who have to work harder to get the same place is why it's easy to say our society does not give the same opportunity to everyone.

If the classes were definable by innate intelligence and willingness to work, no problem. However, "innate intelligence" is inferred by someone's position, which is influenced by their position in life, color, gender, and perceived nationality.

It's OK to say that everyone has a chance to play football. But when only the kids who can afford the uniforms are allowed to play football, does that really mean that everyone can play?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Next time try a more credible source.

You know, your right! Next time I will post the Daily Kos or Move-On. :S

Surprise for ya: I wouldn't take quotes from those sources seriously either.

But as for the credible source. Is that or is that not BO talking to a radio station? Are those not his ideas. It came straight from him.

Well, given the track record of biased media (left and right) deliberately taking things out of context and packaging their stories as "news," anything coming from a source with an agenda reeks of imminent bullshit to me.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

...Well, given the track record of biased media (left and right) deliberately taking things out of context and packaging their stories as "news," anything coming from a source with an agenda reeks of imminent bullshit to me.

At Last!
Somebody "gets it"!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Of course, it will be swept under the rug by our leftist loving media.

That is some scary shit, there[:/]

By the way, after listening to his silver tongued, say nothing politician bullshit, one can certainly interpret what he says, or doesn't say, almost any way you want.

Ninja, please. :P

What he said was, in most cases, NOT the same as what the yellow text said he did. That clip is designed to make people who can't (or choose not to) follow the actual conversation believe that something else -- something nefarious -- is going on here.

I do, however, I agree with your last part. It's largely poli-speak.

I clicked on the link. It won't get me to vote differently from how I was going to vote. But I do hope there isn't a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate and House.

the filibuster only exists in the Senate. I doubt they will get 60. Does seem like there is a chance in 2010, however.

So this just came up on Drudge. I wonder if this is the October surprise or if this will be swept under the run like everything else has this election.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Did Drudge put it up there in bold with capital letters next to a flashing police light? I mean he only does that when he is reporting something true, right? Just remember if it's underlined it's all bullshit he is hoping that will be picked up by the GOP bullhorn and spread around. You know, much like last week's "October surprise" with the face carved letter B.

I listened to it and Obama didn't say anything I'd consider damning. In fact, it's only the yellow text on screen that leads anyone to believing anything. In fact, that's the whole point, right? Strawman something as it's being said? This way it will spread quicker to the mob.Well, you should look at his other videos that are pretty much just as far fetched:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NakedEmperorNews

Oh, and I'm curious what your 5 year plan is, in detail, that will take you to the $250k/year salary that would have you impacted by higher taxes. Better yet, tell me how you are going to get on plan to be issued one of these, then you can start worrying about your wealth:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_Card You don't get there on accident.

>Obama said it not me.

No, he didn't. He gave a speech and someone else put up their own interpretation of his words.

In fact, if you listen to the whole thing IN CONTEXT he said almost the opposite of the "interpretation."
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------