KrisFlyZ

Colin Powell endorses Obama

So does Farrakhan - a few may be swayed by either endorsement, but I don't think there's many left to sway, to be honest.

Because the landslide is already happening. This endorsement, plus the $150 million flowing to Obama in September, more than half of it from NEW donors. As they say, "follow the money".

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

So, a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff thinks Obama IS qualified to be Commander in Chief.

And I'm sure others don't - you have a point, I take it?

Well, there's what we KNOW, and then there's what you are "sure" about.:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So does Farrakhan - a few may be swayed by either endorsement, but I don't think there's many left to sway, to be honest.

Because the landslide is already happening. This endorsement, plus the $150 million flowing to Obama in September, more than half of it from NEW donors. As they say, "follow the money".

I understand that since Labor Day, well over $1 million has been donated to Planned Parenthood in Sarah Palin's name.:D:D

'Follow the money' like the $800k he gave ACORN, or 'follow the money' like the donations from 'Edrty Eddty' ($250) and 'Es Esh' ($250)?

Or maybe the donations from 'Good Will' ($17,375) or 'Doodad Pro' ($19,500) - well over the maximum allowable of $4600 between the primary and general election.

Or, perhaps the approximately $39 MILLION dollars that have come in from overseas sources?

Yeah, let's follow THAT money!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

'Follow the money' like the $800k he gave ACORN, or 'follow the money' like the donations from 'Edrty Eddty' ($250) and 'Es Esh' ($250)?

Or maybe the donations from 'Good Will' ($17,375) or 'Doodad Pro' ($19,500) - well over the maximum allowable of $4600 between the primary and general election.

Or, perhaps the approximately $39 MILLION dollars that have come in from overseas sources?

Just like the GOP is trying to discredit the voting system in this country this is just another attack on the system to divert attention from the fact that they don't know how to change the way they govern and lead this nation and as a result have lost the minds and hearts of the many of their former supporters.

It's all suggestion and innuendo and taking things out of context.
For ever dollar you question (without evidence) Obama has more than $10 that you cannot question, you are playing smoke and mirrors.

Good thing is that many prominent rebuplicans are seeing right through it and voting for Obama.

Factual, independent citation, please? Rush Limbaugh and Spawn Insanity don't count.

Do a search on www.fec.gov under contributions to Sen. Obama, where the name "contains" Will. You will find thousands of entries of small donations by Mr. Will, Good, employed by "Loving/You" from Texas throughout the first half of 2008. I posted a link in another thread.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yeah, follow all that money. The money he promised not to take. The money he said causes special interest to have too much influence. What a true reformer! Oh, but then he found out how much money he could raise by reneging on that promise. A real reformer, that one.
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

Yeah, follow all that money. The money he promised not to take. The money he said causes special interest to have too much influence. What a true reformer! Oh, but then he found out how much money he could raise by reneging on that promise. A real reformer, that one.

Since over 1.2 million people have donated to Obama, he will have a lot of "special interests" to repay if that's how you view donations.

McCain, on the other hand, has relied on far fewer but bigger money donors, with less than 1/3 of his money coming from "small donors".

Yup, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, Obama has SIX TIMES as much in donations from US troops overseas as does McCain, reversing a decades long trend of troops supporting the GOP nominee.

It was interesting to hear Powell's views on McCain and Obama. He said a vote for McCain would be four more years of Bush policy. He also was dismayed at Palin's pick as VP. Even Powell thinks the GOP has lost their way. Interesting interview today for sure.

Do a search on www.fec.gov under contributions to Sen. Obama, where the name "contains" Will. You will find thousands of entries of small donations by Mr. Will, Good, employed by "Loving/You" from Texas throughout the first half of 2008. I posted a link in another thread.

And all identified spurious donations have been returned or given to charity.

The fact that they were accepted in the first place, and that it took 6+ months and a watchdog organization to shine some light on it is the real matter there.

Yeah, that's great that they gave it to charity...do we know which one, I wonder if ACORN got any of that...
Make light!

I wonder if ACORN got any of that...

I hope so. And Planned Parenthood.

Sweet...how many times have you registered? :P
Make light!

I wonder if ACORN got any of that...

I hope so. And Planned Parenthood.

Sweet...how many times have you registered? :P

I'm a bit too old for parenthood now, planned or otherwise.

Yea, follow it to the WH :D.... that's where it's gpnna be come Jan :D

The really stupid thing is that the money doesn't sway many or any people. If McSame was on TV and radio for the last 4 years, I would be less inclined to vote for him.... of course that would put me in negative;) numbers

The fact that they were accepted in the first place, and that it took 6+ months and a watchdog organization to shine some light on it is the real matter there.

Yeah, that's great that they gave it to charity...do we know which one, I wonder if ACORN got any of that...

I think they gave it to a worthy cause like the wealthy Republicans welfare fund, so their bratty kids can have that new beemer.