Lucky...

Palin's BF speaks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081013/ap_on_el_pr/palin_wasilla_heartthrob_2

Johnston is an avid hunter. He's dark haired, tall and muscular, sports a bit of stubble and drives a red Chevy Silverado truck. He'd be the perfect cover for Field & Stream.

He's bagged bears, sheep, elk, and caribou. Some of the antlers are scattered about his yard.

If McCain wins, then dies in office, it'll be like the beverly hillbillies; presidential series. Hell, we can even get a Jeb, just have Bush's brother come up, Junior could be played by Jognson, Ellie Amy would be Palin's daughter and granny could be played by Barbara Bush.....good times. And they even have the oil connection there.

Some of the antlers are scattered about his yard.

so what? some houses in my neighborhood have antlers in their yards. does that make them hill billies? many yards in this area are adorned with elk and deer antlers. are they all hill billies as well? i don't have any in my yard, but i have them on the wall in my garage. i also have 2 bear rugs hanging om my walls. am i a hill billy too?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Some of the antlers are scattered about his yard.

so what? some houses in my neighborhood have antlers in their yards. does that make them hill billies? many yards in this area are adorned with elk and deer antlers. are they all hill billies as well? i don't have any in my yard, but i have them on the wall in my garage. i also have 2 bear rugs hanging om my walls. am i a hill billy too?

It's about the ratio between antlers and non functioning cars.

OK. Read it. So what?

Someone recently posted on another thread that most Americans are too stupid to understand the actual political positions of the candidates, so I suppose that it's down to stuff like this interview to help them decide.:(

Otherwise, he's possibly the future Vice-Presidents Son-in-law to be... And has precisely BUGGER-ALL to do with the issues on which the American people should choose.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I bet he has parking tickets, too! Who would elect a man who chose a vice presidential candidate who has a husband who has parking tickets? WHY IS MCCAIN TRYING TO COVER THIS UP? What else don't we know about him?

This whole guilt-by-association thing is getting very stypid. Michelle Obama wrote an activist thesis! Barack Obama had coffee in a bad man's house! Todd Palin has antlers in his yard! Who cares?

I bet he has parking tickets, too! Who would elect a man who chose a vice presidential candidate who has a husband who has parking tickets? WHY IS MCCAIN TRYING TO COVER THIS UP? What else don't we know about him?

This whole guilt-by-association thing is getting very stypid. Michelle Obama wrote an activist thesis! Barack Obama had coffee in a bad man's house! Todd Palin has antlers in his yard! Who cares?

It's worse...

The man who chose a running mate whose daughter's boyfriend has antlers in his yard...

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081013/ap_on_el_pr/palin_wasilla_heartthrob_2

Johnston is an avid hunter. He's dark haired, tall and muscular, sports a bit of stubble and drives a red Chevy Silverado truck. He'd be the perfect cover for Field & Stream.

He's bagged bears, sheep, elk, and caribou. Some of the antlers are scattered about his yard.

If McCain wins, then dies in office, it'll be like the beverly hillbillies; presidential series. Hell, we can even get a Jeb, just have Bush's brother come up, Junior could be played by Jognson, Ellie Amy would be Palin's daughter and granny could be played by Barbara Bush.....good times. And they even have the oil connection there.

...but does he have a car on cinder blocks to create a visual balance to the landscaping?

Given the choice between Hillbillies and Lawyers, I'll take Hillbillies. They tend to be more honest and "Straight Shooting" and Lawyers are quite the opposite if they feel they need to be.
Mark Klingelhoefer

Actually, the difference is that when you get fucked in the ass by a lawyer, you don't always know it right away.

Given the choice between Hillbillies and Lawyers, I'll take Hillbillies. They tend to be more honest and "Straight Shooting" and Lawyers are quite the opposite if they feel they need to be.
Mark Klingelhoefer

I count some of each among my friends, and I value my relationships with all of them. If I need someone to help me work on my truck, I call one of my redneck friends. If I needed someone to be President, I'd call one of my lawyer friends.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Whoa there. Don't knock 6 degrees of separation. My son rode in an elevator with Kevin Bacon.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

wait wait there cowboy! are you dark haired, tall and muscular? do you sport a stubble? if not you're what they call a hobby hillbilly!!!!

Hmm... No, my hair's not too dark. And I'm short and not too muscular. No stubble either, since I just shaved my legs. :P But my nickname is "Shotgun." Doesn't that give me some hillbilly cred?

The typical liberal down play. Comparing associations between an unapologetic domestic terrorist with a law abiding good ole boy. Nice play.
I think a person's associations and choices in who they surround themselves with are immensely important. In most situations I would agree with you on the guilt-by-association being over done. However, it's not an isolated occurrence with Obama. You can only ignore his choice of associations for so long. Then you compare it to Palin's future son-in-law is a hunter.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

The typical liberal down play. Comparing associations between an unapologetic domestic terrorist with a law abiding good ole boy. Nice play.
I think a person's associations and choices in who they surround themselves with are immensely important. In most situations I would agree with you on the guilt-by-association being over done. However, it's not an isolated occurrence with Obama. You can only ignore his choice of associations for so long. Then you compare it to Palin's future son-in-law is a hunter.

Does McCain appearing on Liddy's radio show means he supports burglars? Nonsense.
Not agreeing with a candidate's platform is understandable and should lead to open, healthy debates.
Digging for news into living rooms and back yards is low and childish.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

> Comparing associations between an unapologetic domestic terrorist
> with a law abiding good ole boy.

An excellent 100% partisan post. Normiss recently asked why people aren't talking about the issues; the above post is a good example of the sort of meaningless attacks that people prefer nowadays.

Here, I'll give you next week's talking points:

Barack Obama once knowingly rode a train with a man later convicted of murder. What did they talk about? Why won't Obama come clean on his connection to murderers?

Barack Hussein Obama once had a guy in his house who went on to defraud the government for millions. Supposedly he was installing cable TV. Why haven't we heard about this before? What else is he hiding? How can we vote for someone we know so little about?

Michelle Obama once said "that guy's cute; I might him if he bought me a few drinks" after drinking at a college party. Who else did she offer her services as a prostitute to? Did she spread HIV throughout Princeton?

WHY WON'T HE COME CLEAN?