jenfly00

More McCain supporters

I occasionally help out at a women's shelter. After group last week, an informal discussion began which led to the election.

As it turns out, the overwhelming majority of these husbands/boyfriends, who abuse the woman and/or children in their relationships, ...support John McCain!

There's a 'Dear Mr. McCain' ad for ya. ;)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

I occasionally help out at a women's shelter. After group last week, an informal discussion began which led to the election.

As it turns out, the overwhelming majority of these husbands/boyfriends, who abuse the woman and/or children in their relationships, ...support John McCain!

Can we please have a big, NO SHIT?:D

Hmm... a lib stereotyping. I thought you guys were against that kind of thing.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

It is however, a much smaller group than the long haired maggot infested FM listening drug smoking good time rock n roll demographic that supports Obama:P

Present company excluded of course:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

As a supporter of Obama I have to say thats kind of a stupid comment, but it probably made all of you feel better about youselves.

So, do you think the same of the original post?

If not, well then...........

Doesnt make me feel better at all. It was in response to another stupid post[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I work as a counselor/therapist for those with drug dependency problems, and they overwhelmingly support Obama ... imagine that. ;)

steveOrino

I work as a counselor/therapist for those with drug dependency problems, and they overwhelmingly support Obama ... imagine that.

Another stereotype... how fun... your draft dodger hero with the butt cyst .. is a more famous example of serious drug dependency/illegal abuse.. and he too has had harsh comments about those who abuse drugs....he apparently was against drug abuse.... while he was for it personally... fuckin flip floppers.:D
Want to bet he aint voting for Obama???

I work as a counselor/therapist for those with drug dependency problems, and they overwhelmingly support Obama ... imagine that. ;)

One group abuses the people around them and the other abuses themselves.

Quite interesting, actually.
-----------------------

:)
-----------------------

I think you need to visualize a comma between "lib" and "stereotyping".
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think you need to visualize a comma between "lib" and "stereotyping".

I think you need to look up 'stereotyping'.
-----------------------

I just got a job at a University and guess what, I see most of the profs support Obama.........go figure.

And yes Jenfly...........I'm back;)

Interesting - the most educated segment of society, the folks you PAY lots of money to educate your kids, supports Obama. Go figure.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The one thing I've noticed is that (some) very educated people have very little common sense.
Hence the mantra.......Those you can't do, teach......

With that said, I've also met some very squared away profs, with knowledge and sense.

I liked when the Obama rep came through our neighborhood in her $50,000 BMW SUV, I was hoping she'd come to my door........

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I just got my "Wife Beaters for McCain" bumper sticker!!!!

I just got my "I snorted coke with Obama" sticker.

This thread is worthless. Funny. But worthless.

My point as the fringe example of people she chose to identify with McCain supporters can be equally identified with Obama ... but it is funny.

steveOrino

I just got my "Wife Beaters for McCain" bumper sticker!!!!

I just got my "I snorted coke with Obama" sticker.

This thread is worthless. Funny. But worthless.

My point as the fringe example of people she chose to identify with McCain supporters can be equally identified with Obama ... but it is funny.

Gotcha. Agreed.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Interesting - the most educated segment of society, the folks you PAY lots of money to educate your kids, supports Obama. Go figure.

I wonder who the least educated segment in society is supporting.. a quick check of the dumb as dirt and proud of it websites.. shows OVERWHELMING support for McCain.

stereotype (from Greek: stereo + týpos = "solid impression") is a generalized perception of the normal appearances, beliefs, and behaviors presumed by a group of people (or a population in general) to be associated with another specific group

So what's your point?

Destinations by Roxanne

I just got a job at a University and guess what, I see most of the profs support Obama.........go figure.

And yes Jenfly...........I'm back;)

Don't get me started. I'm certain you liberal thinkers know what's best for me and your gonna cram it down my throat whether I want you to or not.

Destinations by Roxanne

"most educated" certainly does NOT equate to actual brainpower -- a fact proven daily here in these forums, and specifically by the nature of this particular dumbassed thread.

. . =(_8^(1)