CanuckInUSA

Losing interest in US presidential race

I find myself losing interest in the US presidential race and I think there are several factors.

1) I am not an America citizen.
2) I think the 3+1 people still in the running are not all that good for the job.
3) The media is annoying with their minute by minute coverage.

I can't be alone here.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Thats it right there and In my view all Media has lost credibility. I can’t trust anything I see or hear on the “NEWS” no matter what station I watch.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

>3) The media is annoying with their minute by minute coverage.

That's only true if you spend your time watching the media. Given that it's your choice to watch it, I have trouble believing you find it all that annoying. (If it really was that annoying you'd change the channel.)

I find myself losing interest in the US presidential race and I think there are several factors.

1) I am not an America citizen.
2) I think the 3+1 people still in the running are not all that good for the job.

I can't be alone here.

No, you are not. Even our own media shows just a minimum of interest about GWB (his actual moves regarding the Ukraine f.e.). Highlight in late night news was a report showing how old he's looking these days.

No, he's no burner anymore. Just an old man keeping his seat warm until the end.

I'm sure that bans this year (during election period) on SC will drop remarkably.

;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Not losing interest.
Am fatigued with the nature of most coverage & inundation to the exclusion of other topics.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

The media is annoying with their coverage of anything.
When they do not speak about Barack vs Hillary, they speak about some complete crap like "new britney boyfriend" or "paris hilton" (which I only recently understood is a woman, and not a hotel in Paris).
Just ignore the media altogether, and read Internet news. At least there you could select what to read.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

When you speak of the media, are you referring to the 24 hour/day cable news networks? If so, I would agree; however because it's 24 hours/day they have too much time to fill. I really do not need to know about a police chase in L.A. or an overturned truck in Virginia. I prefer to watch my local news station for a 1/2 hour. I get the 'important' national news, my local news, sports and the weather. All I need.

From an issues standpoint, I don't see much of a difference. I wouldn't bother if that was the case.

From a purely humor view, you just can't miss it.
I race to my pc to find out what kind of babble has come out each day.

If I went around saying all this stuff, someone would lock me up and I'd appreciate it.
:)

I'm not losing interest at all. I'll have to vote for one of 'em in a few months, and it's kind of an important decision. As the days go on, I'm actually becoming more interested.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail