KelliJ

Would you vote for a candidate who.....

....doesn't like dogs? What do you think that says, if anything, about that person?

I would find it curious, but definitely not among critical or sub-critical issues/characteristics.
I would also find it more curious to know a candidate's opinion on cats.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

What do you think that says, if anything, about that person?

Nothing relevant to their ability to run the office. What am I missing?

You're just missing a little thing. I'll 'splain.

Not liking dogs (real dogs, not those part rat/part cat/part rodent things city people call dogs) is a clear indication of someone of pure evil with the clear bent to do everything they can to destroy humanity.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

. . . (real dogs, not those part rat/part cat/part rodent things city people call dogs) . . .

As the fond owner of three teacup Chihuahuas, I must say that I'm in total agreement with this. :)

Ya know? you boil those things for about 45 minutes and then weigh the resulting meat that falls off and you still don't hardly get enough to fill out a decent bar-BQ bun.

On the plus side, it gets a lot quieter. (after the initial yelping anyway)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ya know? you boil those things for about 45 minutes and then weigh the resulting meat that falls off and you still don't hardly get enough to fill out a decent bar-BQ bun.

After $2600 in medical bills on those marmosets last year, you can bet I've spent a lot of time contemplating just how to get the most meat per $ out of them, and boiling is definitely not the most efficient.

. . =(_8^(1)

After $2600 in medical bills on those marmosets last year, you can bet I've spent a lot of time contemplating just how to get the most meat per $ out of them, and boiling is definitely not the most efficient.

I recommend feeding them to a pig, then butchering the pig.

....doesn't like dogs? What do you think that says, if anything, about that person?

It says that they don't like dogs. Beyond that, it tells me nothing else about that person, so it would have no relevance to whether I would vote for them.

What do you think that says, if anything, about that person?

Nothing relevant to their ability to run the office. What am I missing?

You're just missing a little thing. I'll 'splain.

Not liking dogs (real dogs, not those part rat/part cat/part rodent things city people call dogs) is a clear indication of someone of pure evil with the clear bent to do everything they can to destroy humanity.

These are words of wisdom from my e-neighbor.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!