diablopilot

How is this a problem if it solves it's self?

indeed.

I find it sad that Darwinism has largely been removed from it's influence on humanity...

Can't argue with that..
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In the olden days we got high with MD20/20 and/or cheap pot. The only things we choked were our chickens.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Would a one sentence, or even one paragraph, excerpt be too much to ask?

Having said that, this growing problem is obviously the result not allowing those under 16 (or 18) the opportunity to skydive. If only they were allowed to experience the (dangerous) joys of hypoxia, they wouldn't be running around choking themselves (except during sex).
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

The solution is simple.

All children should receive orotracheal intubated prior to contact with other children to maintain an open airway throughout the playtime. This should be complemented with a locked rigid cervical collar to prevent exterior trauma.

IT's for the children, folks...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I remember getting whopper headaches after doing it. So I stopped. But that didn't stop me from watching other idiots do it. In fact one kid banged his head on his way down and ended up in the hospital. He he, that was funny. The principle screamed at us and called us animals. That was the 70s' times were different. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. If that were true I'd be able to pick up a 747.:ph34r:

"whatcha doin with that lawn mower blade?"