JohnRich

Mentally Retarded Women Used in Bombings

Hey, seven people think that the U.S soldiers who raped and killed a 14 years old girl are courageous american heroes in another thread. Go figure. (They may even be the same seven)

Heck, I´ll bet if they raped and killed an entire school full of toddlers, these seven voters would nominated them for a shiny award.

Do any of you seven have the guts to come forth and explain your position?

You can start by explaining how raping and killing innocent Muslim families brings democracy to a country.

I'm betting that not a damned one of you has the guts to speak up.

Hey, seven people think that the U.S soldiers who raped and killed a 14 years old girl are courageous american heroes in another thread. Go figure. (They may even be the same seven)

Heck, I´ll bet if they raped and killed an entire school full of toddlers, these seven voters would nominated them for a shiny award.

You can start by explaining how raping and killing innocent Muslim families brings democracy to a country.

I'm betting that not a damned one of you has the guts to speak up.

I would wager that those who voted the rapists are heroes, were in fact not americans.

The point being that is how they view all american servicemen.:S

Are there any people with above-average intelligence who strap explosives on and blow themselves up?

Great point.

I think that's simplifying the situation just a tad...
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Somehow I think I know who at least four of the persons that voted "Hero" are.:|

THere are Spanish Psychologyst students in these forums, that think simply to engage in pedophilia is to taste "forbiden delights" so I am not surprised.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Somehow I think I know who at least four of the persons that voted "Hero" are.:|

THere are Spanish Psychologyst students in these forums, that think simply to engage in pedophilia is to taste "forbiden delights" so I am not surprised.

Still waiting to become naturalized, Juanito?

Perhaps after that, you might learn how to be a civilized American. Until then, you surely are not, your posts are from the bottom of the deck. Lowest level posts. :S
Disgusting.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

(The other piece of ‘conventional wisdom’ that 9-11 challenged was Brian Jenkin's old aphorism that "Terrorists want a lot of people watching, not a lot of people dead.”)

For starters I agree with pretty much everything in your response. The quote above made me think. I've often wondered at the mishandling of Al Q's (et al) war. In some respects they've done amazingly well in the recruitment and spreading of the Jihadist philosophy (Understand I'm looking at this purely in an objective light and do not support their aims or methods) Their use of new media and understanding of propergander has been better than the Pentagons in some respects. Yet their aim of senseless killing is absurd. If they had dedicated their resources to economic targets I think things would be much more uncomfortable for us in the west. Governments claim to care about the people but in reality its their pockets they care about.
What we have in Iraq now is what Mrs Thatcher termed in Northern Ireland 'an acceptable level of violence'. Currently the attrition rate is less than one soldier a day. Regardless of what the government say thats not so bad and they can and will live with it. If however the enemy hit economic targets costing billions each strike and the enemy had actual achievable objectives then they would stand a chance of achieving them.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

what does naturalized have to do with one's position? I am glad you can approve of someone who is studying psychology advocate pedophilia. Things are looking up on your side of the pond!. I know that is so much of a higher altruism in your eyes.

Now, were are those rolling eyes icons when you need them.:D:D

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I see you are still having problems with that "taking everything literally" issue. Asperger sindrome is a bitch. I suggest you to take a look at the syndrome F84.5 of DSM-IV. You may see yourself well represented and it can give you a couple of tips so you will not make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.

In the other hand, how funny that you among everybody happens to join a thread about mentally retarded people being used in bombings. Just in case if someone with beard who talks funny give you a backpack, just say no. :P

In the other hand, how funny that you among everybody happens to join a thread about mentally retarded people being used in bombings. Just in case if someone with beard who talks funny give you a backpack, just say no.

ROFLMAO:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Now That was funny.:D:D

As for the pole. Any one killing inocent people or taking advantage of the weak is scum, What we tend to have an issue with are the people who don’t see it that way when the US is the one to blame.

If you want to measure how violent we are just compare the numbers of dead we win by a landslide every time. Then watch who will make excuse after excuse about inocent people dying.

As for Suicide bombers you can’t really group them all in the same category.
The Palestinians have no way to fight they are out powered, and out manned. They also have lost every thing they have, most have at least a few family members that have been killed by the Israeli forces if not more. They have no hope, and no chance to get anywhere. The combination of the atrocities the Israeli commit on a daily bases, the loss of there homes, the murder of there children, and the lack of change make a suicide bomb an intelligent decision for some, as it is the only way they can fight back.

Some like John call this making excuses for them, but it is simply the facts of the Palestinian lives for the past 60 years.

In Iraq
I have a hard time believing any thing the media reports. I don’t know how we went from Alkida being down to 2-3% in Iraq to now we are killing Alkida every day.
I find it hard to believe that with so many Iraqis dead, so many homes destroyed, and so many lives ruined that there are no Iraqis who want us dead or out of there country.

I know I know I keep on making this mistake and thinking about stuff, and actually putting my self in there shoes to think wow” How would I feel if I were them”. I also know that people are people every where we are only as good as our options.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I see you are still having problems with that "taking everything literally" issue. Asperger sindrome is a bitch.

Speaking from experience, are you?

Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly, for example by engaging in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic

Let's see... WHO is it that does one-sided monologues about how barbaric the US Army is....?

Oh, yes...it's YOU.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

John, a challenge like this is worth 2 or 3 votes.

Usually pollsters are accused of biasing their questioning to get the result they (or their client) wants. You, otoh, are very success at unintentionally getting the opposite result.

I would wager that the people who voted both the rapists and terrorists heroes are really just trying to get you (and John) going.

And that's a sad commentary on the juvenile tactics used by many people here. Rather than stand and speak on principle and condemn these horrid actions, as 100% of people rightfully should, they instead choose to play childish "gotcha" games.

IMO, anyone who can't bring themselves to admit that these actions were dead wrong, regardless of how much you might dislike me and my views here, are just...

NOT FUNNY.:|

Come on man, you know that is wrong.

You would be suprised at how intellectual some of the grunts are.

I know you meant it as a joke, but why perpetuate the stereotype that so many USA bashers embrace as the truth?

Give me a break.

I was in the NAVY.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

>And that's a sad commentary on the juvenile tactics used by many people here.

The sort of polls you post are often as juvenile. Instead of speaking your mind, you post push-polls that attempt to define whatever issue you are discussing in the terms you prefer.

Imagine if you saw a poll asking if gun control advocates were:

1) smart people who want reasonable restrictions on gun ownership
2) people who are as bad as Hitler; he also wanted gun restrictions

You might get people who answered 2) just to get people going.