nerdgirl

guns & eggs

Birthday present or very early Christmas gift for all y’all members of Speakers Corner guns & recipe contingent? (You know who you are. :ph34r:)

Pancakes? Cookies? Marzipan? So many options.
Wish there was an AK-47 mold. >:(B|

/Marg

You must have a lack of work today:S

:P:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Are you going to eat your gun for breakfast?;)

:)
What did occur to me was if I made gun-shapped cookies could I get them through TSA screening? :D

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

Well, the phrase you're looking for is Guns and Butter. I guess that's what happens when some "inventor/marketer" doesn't take high school civics.

I realize that most people don't usually just eat sticks of butter, but I didn't make up the phrase.

Eggs I'd make this way. I think somebody already mentioned the concept of "eating your gun" is kinda weird and clearly carries a negative connotation.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, the phrase you're looking for is Guns and Butter. I guess that's what happens when some "inventor/marketer" doesn't take high school civics.

Naw, Guns and Butter is for those who do take high school civics in Berkeley. B|

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

I'll have the Uzi omelette with 9mm hashbrowns and a side order of pryed from my dead cold hand fries, please. Does that come with the blowtorch toast? :o

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Fun thing to do:
Find someone who has a kid in one of those schools with an idiotic "zero tolerance" policy about anything shaped like a gun. Put something cooked with one of those molds into the kids lunchbox, and see if they try to penalize him.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Cracking up:D:D:D

I like the second comment on the page you linked to:

"At a press conference last week, SF mayor Gavin Newsom announced that possession of any firearm-shaped egg fryer within city limits would be a criminal offense. Disgruntled owners of the provocative novelty egg molds protested at City Hall on Thursday.....

Meanwhile, sources within the gang community say that ownership of firearm-shaped egg fryers has increased sharply since Newsom’s announcement. Hunter’s Point resident Lashanta Washinton said that “It’s like a fad now. People be buying these things for they friends and relatives who come to visit. Folks didn’t care before; now they think it’s cool to have one.”..........[continues]"

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

At a press conference last week, SF mayor Gavin Newsom announced that possession of any firearm-shaped egg fryer within city limits would be a criminal offense.

give us a fricken break, what a dipshit of a person! People like this guy are the ones that need to be banned from having children, driving automobiles, voting, owning a home and last but not least......... holding ANY form of public office!!

And the RISE and SHINEy owners or soon to be owners of such kitchen utensils SHOULD buy them!

Just one of the ways to show solidarity against the people whom try and rule our lives...

This is WHY I absolutely loved what Kennasaw Ga, (1982) did when Morton Grove, Illinois passed their city ord about banning weapons and ammo in their God forsakin village....

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Morton%20Grove%20Illinois%20and%20Kennasaw%20Ga&ei=UTF-8&fr=opera2

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/mortongrove/news/711982,mg-yearend-122707-s1.article

From above url....

The magazine looked at a range of factors from air quality to cultural amenities in naming its 10 best towns for raising children. A story on the top 10 appeared in the August issue of the magazine. Ironically, the list also included Kennesaw, Ga., the town that passed a measure requiring residents to own handguns in reaction to Morton Grove becoming was the first community in the country, in 1981, to ban handguns.

It is MEAN of me to say this;

This is WHY I absolutely loved what Kennasaw Ga, (1982) did when Morton Grove, Illinois passed their city ord about banning weapons and ammo in their God forsakin village....

Allow me to edit my thoughts here, THEIR village is NOT ...."God foresakin"!

I appologize for my iggnorance and meaness.

peace
:dd[:/]

>:( at~self for lack of restraint..

It is MEAN of me to say this;

Allow me to edit my thoughts here, THEIR village is NOT ...."God foresakin"!

I appologize for my iggnorance and meaness.

peace
:dd[:/]

>:( at~self for lack of restraint..

lol, for a moment, I actually read God's foreskin....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Birthday present or very early Christmas gift for all y’all members of Speakers Corner guns & recipe contingent? (You know who you are. :ph34r:)

Pancakes? Cookies? Marzipan? So many options.
Wish there was an AK-47 mold. >:(B|

/Marg

This is hilarious. This should be a standard in any redneck's kitchen.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer