PLFXpert

Jenna Bush Calls Dad on The Ellen Degeneres Show

she looks butch though... most lesbo's do !!!!

it's the short back and sides haircut that they have that makes them look like blokes

I once asked a carpet licker that i knew why so many lesbos try and look butch like men, she said it was to make sure men didn't come on to them :S.... that's why you hardly ever see any feminine lesbos, most get the regulation buzz cut, zero make-up and figure hiding clothes

as the old joke goes...... I don't want to see two lesbians together, i want to see two GOOD LOOKING women together" :D

If Ellen is the butchiest lesbo you've ever seen, you need to get out more.

:P

Of course, like Rosie, I'm pretty sure they can't go "all the way" or the viewing audience would not approve. (Conversely, I'm pretty sure the "butch" lesbians are the minority.)

Having said that, who fucking cares? I love Ellen. I think she's hilarious.:)
Edit: Sabre stepped on my keyboard.:D

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I enjoy seeing people in different lights. I think sometimes we forget we're all human.

I watched most of the show, and the entire Jenna Bush interview by Ellen was great! Jenna was super-cute and Ellen was funny as usual.:)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.. DUDE that is some funny funny shit.....

I think you need to go look at this....yop.. a whole bunch of butch dykes:S:S:S

http://www.thelwordonline.com/main.html

yeah great, they've managed to round up some half decent looking dykes for a TV program... so what? the majority of carpet lickers are bull-dykes with buzz cuts, braces and lumber-jack shirts and are on average 60lbs over weight due to their drinking problem

I enjoy seeing people in different lights. I think sometimes we forget we're all human.

I watched most of the show, and the entire Jenna Bush interview by Ellen was great! Jenna was super-cute and Ellen was funny as usual.

And Ellen was super-nice and cordial to W., unlike most of her contemporaries on the network talk-show circuit.

Ellen is first-class in my book. I'm submitting a video birthday wish for her.
Roll Tide Roll

One of my first college flatmates was a lesbian - slim, blonde quite nice. "Excellent" I thought, "She'll be bringing lot's of other fit girls home, yay!" Second week of term she brings home one of the womens rugby team lock forwards. 6'2" and from the front she was roughly the size and shape as a door. Come to think of it she was pretty much the same shape as a door from the side as well. There go my fantasies[:/]

Still, the nights out with the womens hockey team were something of an education. Pure filth.

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

it's the short back and sides haircut that they have that makes them look like blokes

I once asked a carpet licker that i knew why so many lesbos try and look butch like men, she said it was to make sure men didn't come on to them :S.... that's why you hardly ever see any feminine lesbos, most get the regulation buzz cut, zero make-up and figure hiding clothes

as the old joke goes...... I don't want to see two lesbians together, i want to see two GOOD LOOKING women together"

With your man-of-the-world mesmerizing charm and your rapier's wit, I can't see why they aren't falling over each other to get to you and make you feel like you're in a Hustler centerfold...
Roll Tide Roll

as the old joke goes...... I don't want to see two lesbians together, i want to see two GOOD LOOKING women together" :D

www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/scampi/
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

>the majority of carpet lickers are bull-dykes with buzz cuts, braces and
>lumber-jack shirts and are on average 60lbs over weight due to their
>drinking problem

And the majority of conservatives are old fat guys who have gay sex in bathrooms.

And the majority of liberals are gun-o-phobe america haters who would like nothing better than to rub salt in the wounds of a US soldier.

And the people who post here are sad wannabes who post because they don't know how to skydive.

And all people from the UK are boring and have bad teeth.

You'll always see exactly what you want to see if you try really, really hard.

And all people from the UK are boring and have bad teeth.

Aw, come on Bill, I mean I've seen Austin Powers, aa...a.....and I have a British friend...:P

Very well put, .............from you........:D

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"