SpeedRacer

The Great Iraq Swindle

No surprise. This administration has such a vile contempt towards America and the good that it use to stand for. They happily give money to their buddies while the common people die in a war that was designed for rape of our money. Every last one of them deserve life in prison. Bush deserves the noose.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Nice info, but too little too late. Great to see a show of hands that think the way I do, these people are guilty as hell and should be hung... how do people not realize this? Bottom line, if you voted for Bush and or support Iraq, then why arent you over there?
You shouldnt be at the drop zone having fun, and getting your BMW's detailed while drinking Starbucks..... you should be side-by-side with our troops. Of course most yuppies and alike come from money, and wouldnt know which end of a M-16 to hold, but love to tell "us common folk" how politics work and whats best for us..... Oh and I jump at Cross Keys if I've offended anyone, theres a big-ol parking lot out front.... anytime yuppie right wingers!

Nice info, but too little too late. Great to see a show of hands that think the way I do, these people are guilty as hell and should be hung... how do people not realize this? Bottom line, if you voted for Bush and or support Iraq, then why arent you over there?

"Chickenhawk" is soooooo 2005....

You shouldnt be at the drop zone having fun, and getting your BMW's detailed while drinking Starbucks..... you should be side-by-side with our troops. Of course most yuppies and alike come from money, and wouldnt know which end of a M-16 to hold, but love to tell "us common folk" how politics work and whats best for us..... Oh and I jump at Cross Keys if I've offended anyone, theres a big-ol parking lot out front.... anytime yuppie right wingers!

OOhhhh... big scary "let's take it to the parking lot" threats... Is this supposed to actually IMPRESS someone, or are you just admiring your penis?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Chickenhawk" is soooooo 2005....

Sooooooooooooooo many chickenhawks so little time.....seems they have been the most common form of cowardice for about 50 years now. But they have REALLLy gotten a pungent odor in this one.

And yet (oddly enough) according to Congressional records there's MORE Republican vets than Democrat vets....so which party are the chickenhawks, again?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Oh and I jump at Cross Keys if I've offended anyone, theres a
>big-ol parking lot out front.... anytime yuppie right wingers!

Just to make this clear -

You can make fun of/attack a political group, religion, a politician etc but you can't threaten anyone here on this board. (You were not threatening anyone directly in your post; just want to make sure it stays that way.)

You can make fun of/attack a political group, religion, a politician etc but you can't threaten anyone here on this board.

Ya know, maybe I'll run for political office. There'd be at leat one venue where I'd be safe from personal attacks :P:)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Your location says Yugoslavia so what the hell are you commenting on American politics for?

Maybe you missed the part where ITS THE 21ST CENTURY SO TAKING INTO FACTORS SUCH AS TECHNOLOGY, EASE OF COMMUNICATION, WMDS, ETC WE ARE NOW A GLOBAL COMMUNITY AND THUS WHAT EFFECTS ONE EFFECTS ALL ESPECIALLY IN THE CASE OF THE ONLY CURRENT WORLD SUPER POWER or maybe you are still trying to locate Yugoslavia on a map, if indeed you own one.

Your location says Yugoslavia so what the hell are you commenting on American politics for? Dont you have some Vodka and cigarettes to smuggle across the border somewhere? Oh and you guys make a hell of a car over there, loser.

Ah, admiring your penis again, I see. Too bad you didn't look at my home DZ - that or a quick search of my posts would have shown that I'm from Texas, working with the military overseas.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Your location says Yugoslavia so what the hell are you commenting on American politics for? Dont you have some Vodka and cigarettes to smuggle across the border somewhere? Oh and you guys make a hell of a car over there, loser.

I can;t speak for him, but I reckon Mike is American, working in Kosovo. Not quite sure under which capacity, but I reckon it somewhat involves working with the US (or UN) troops there.
And my location says China, my screen name says Frenchy, and I have a US passport. Hard to process, isn't it?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I can;t speak for him, but I reckon Mike is American, working in Kosovo. Not quite sure under which capacity, but I reckon it somewhat involves working with the US (or UN) troops there.
And my location says China, my screen name says Frenchy, and I have a US passport. Hard to process, isn't it?

Go back across the border, amigo, and take your towel-head terrorist friends with you. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I remember when America stood AGAINST the 'evil empire' WTF happened? Are you going to reclaim your country? Are you going to revive the American dream or is it totally dead now?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Go back across the border, amigo, and take your towel-head terrorist friends with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you mean "mon ami" and don't you mean "across the ocean"? He is french afterall. :P
The towels might come in handy after a long swim though......:)

Reason for edit: Reacting seriously like a gobshite tw*t to the orginal comment :$

Has everyone forgotten about the Boston Boondoggle. A hole in the ground that you keep dumping money into.:S. And as I recall, didn't a big old chunk of concrete recently fall out and kill someone. I guess they couldn't get it right, even in liberal, Yankee land.

Truth is there is no excuse for shoddy construction, ever.

I reckon Krisanne's reply was tongue-in-cheek...B|

Shhhh ... you're not supposed to tell them. Now I missed the pre-edit "gobshite tw*t" response. >:(:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Whats hard to process is once again: if you voted for Bush and or Support Iraq, then why are you not over there? Its a simple question that seems to continually be evaded. Stop the hypocrisy, pack your bags, quit your jobs and go relieve a Soldier or Marine who is on his second or third deployment.... I reckon thats that, huh Forest? Stupid......

Whats hard to process is once again: if you voted for Bush and or Support Iraq, then why are you not over there? Its a simple question that seems to continually be evaded. Stop the hypocrisy, pack your bags, quit your jobs and go relieve a Soldier or Marine who is on his second or third deployment.... I reckon thats that, huh Forest? Stupid......

By that logic, why are you in the States? Why aren't you here in Kosovo or Somalia?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706