Mask

Go Army banner

Standing before 4 1SGs and my Battalion CSM for my E-5 board, I was asked by one of the 1SGs:

"Name three factors that positively influence morale."

My answer was:

"1SG, three factors that positively influence morale are: mail call, training holidays, and the gut truck."

The room busted out laughing and I thought I was in trouble.
Arrive Safely

John

So what do *you* think when he see the Go Army banner ad and why are you asking the question?

Walt

I find it confusing to see it here. Think it does not fit into dz.com. I have to admit that I have different cultural background though, for I am from Europe (old Europe even, for those who remember Georg W. junior's words) and you know we are quite strange over here...:P
KR
The good don't always win.

So what do *you* think when he see the Go Army banner ad and why are you asking the question?

Walt

I find it confusing to see it here. Think it does not fit into dz.com. I have to admit that I have different cultural background though, for I am from Europe (old Europe even, for those who remember Georg W. junior's words) and you know we are quite strange over here...:P
KR

In the US, sport and military skydiving have a shared heritage. Virtually all civilian jumps made in the early years of the sport were on military surplus gear and many of the jumpers had been in the military. There continues to be a great many jumpers in the sport who are current- or ex-military.

I think military ads here are fine.

Walt

That statement makes me think 0311s should carry the luggage up to the suite.:D:D:D

Bellhop!:D

Don't worry I have friends who are Marines, I send them Crayons.!:P:D:D:D

Have ya trained 'em not to EAT them, yet? :D:)B|:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706