birdlike

So, about the so-called right to self defense in Britain

Not, is not, but racist UK is having issues with the muslim immigrant population, check on reports of the Bangladesh, Pakistani

click

clicky

It will be hard for you to convince me that a large portion of the population is biggoted. You will also try to deny, the issue you had with the 2005 Bombings. It just like the french situation. I laugh because your countrymen attitude has not changed since last time I was there, nor I think it will in the next decade, and to consider that the superiority complex is based on the brutal control your governments held against their colonies, is just a sad thing....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Guess those are christian countries now, aren't they?

where on earth did I mention where most muslims live?

Ah yes, there is that fine sense of logic again....

You mentioned most muslims wore head covers of some sort and you based that on your visits to the countries mentioned.

Sure, you go to qatar, kuwait, iraq, and yes no one, wears head dress of any kinds right? I know most of those are of christian faith following.:S.

Once again, you take a comment, and misread it. Nothing new to see. Check the mirror would you?

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Oh they do wear head dress in those countries. Though when you go to Indonesia for instance, the most populous muslim nation on earth, not too many head dresses to be found.

That is what kind of puts a bullet in your comment that most muslims wear head dresses.

It is like me going to Atlanta and claiming that most Americans are black.

So are many, many other races. Just like pretty much anywhere in the western civilization. But it is different. Are most won't be able to make it big, well, mostly because race. ***

Bullshit>:(
I don't know where you resided in the UK but making it Big in the UK .
I live in Chatham[Kent] comute/work in London and making it Big in the commercial sense of the word,has nothing to do with race/religion.

.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.

Bullshit? LOL. UK has been the only place in my life where I have been subjected to blatant racism. In school no onw talked to me becuase my skin color, and I also have many stories of my father while doing his cardiologyst specialization in London hospital....

TIme to step down from your high horse pal.

Maybe not that one in particular. But the ones in the middle east do, or at least the ones that I have been at. I don't see that happening in secular nations (my point), such as in Canada, USA, London, Spain. You see some, but not the majority. NOw clear enough for you?:S

Well, I actually got to make friends by fighting a lot of them:D:D. However, over all the experience was not that great, and have freidns that went there to do masters etc, and were also treated like crap. Not everybody but over all. And I went all over the place, best place I spent time in was Glasgow, and swiming in Loch ness.

I'll agree Glasgow is a very cool place indeed and i love Scotland on the whole[especially Fife]
But i'm still going to have to disagree with you on the 'overall racist' thing with regards to the UK.
I'm not saying they dont exist but within society they sure seem shy at showing their faces.
But i'm sure racism exists in all cultures,just that it's fortunate for us that they're a rarer breed in this day age.

Did you know there are more immigrants living in London than Anglo saxons and we're not rioting.
.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.