skyblu

Paris is already out of jail...

It's a pattern of drinking, violating parole, and then trying to dodge any responsibility

Sounds like an average weekend at the DZ if you ask me.:P:D

Seriously..
DUI.. .08 barely over the legal Limit. Not shit faced.. Not Stupid Drunk. Realistically at her weight.. No more then 2 to 3 drinks MAX.
I Guarantee you that at least 80% or more of the posters in this thread have driven with higher BAC quite often. Used to be officers discression between .08 and .10.:S
I have blown a .08 after leaving a bar where I had exactly 2 Beers. That was back when it was still OD and I just got a nice long talking to fro the cop. I’m not rich and I walked without even a Ticket.

Then she Drives without a License.. OK, Now she screwed up. Broke probation (NOT Parole.. HUGE difference). OK.. Minor offence. Most of us would have paid a fine for this same thing and that would have been the end of it. Maybe got a couple days in jail.

Dodging responsibility?? Isn’t that what your early 20`s are really all about?:S:D

Light your Torches, Grab your pitch forks!! The Witch must be burned!!:S:|

People open your eyes and quit blindly believing what the Media tell you to believe. Don’t let them manipulate your emotions like this. Its crazy.

The more people who hate her increases my odds on getting laid by her...just something about blondes with long legs.
:)

I doubt that. Do you know any really rich people (I mean multi-billionaires)? They are quite different from you and me.:|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The more people who hate her increases my odds on getting laid by her...just something about blondes with long legs.

I doubt that. Do you know any really rich people (I mean multi-billionaires)? They are quite different from you and me.:|

I know one and he's just a normal guy. He probably has to look out for people like you though.

This is EXACTLY the worst outcome. At least it makes it clear to everyone that there are two justice systems.

Yep. One for people that can afford LIARS I mean Lawyers. and one for those that cant.

Welcome to the real world. been that way since Roman times I believe.

Actually had that been You or I, We would have Never seen Jail time for those offences, If we had a competent lawyer of course.

First offence DUI with a .08 BAC.. And then Probation Violation for Driving with on a suspended license.. Nope. Know several people that got caught for those exact things, Not Rich, Not famous. Only jail time they got was waiting for Bail to be posted.

In the end she gets 3 days in Jail and 40 days house arrest. Sounds pretty reasonable for those offences. I am also curious how long her DL is suspended for as well.

I personally would like to see that Jail Cell used to house more serious criminals. Ones that pose a Threat to the rest of us.

I read that she will finish her sentence at home sue to 'medical reasons'. :S Lucky her.

This is EXACTLY the worst outcome. At least it makes it clear to everyone that there are two justice systems.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. She's now under house arrest for the whole 40 days.

Wonder if LV is taking odds how long she lasts without making a critical error in judgement.

Yep. One for people that can afford LIARS I mean Lawyers. and one for those that cant.

Actually had that been You or I, We would have Never seen Jail time for those offences, If we had a competent lawyer of course.

First offence DUI with a .08 BAC.. And then Probation Violation for Driving with on a suspended license.. Nope. Know several people that got caught for those exact things, Not Rich, Not famous. Only jail time they got was waiting for Bail to be posted.

In the end she gets 3 days in Jail and 40 days house arrest. Sounds pretty reasonable for those offences. I am also curious how long her DL is suspended for as well.

I personally would like to see that Jail Cell used to house more serious criminals. Ones that pose a Threat to the rest of us.

I feel far more threatened by drunk drivers than by, for example, the average small time drug offender.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I feel far more threatened by drunk drivers than by, for example, the average small time drug offender.

I agree completely. However I feel the least bit threatened by someone that blew a .08 or anything less than .10

Now someone staggering to thier car is a different story, But .08?? Two beers or one - maybe Two mixed drink can put a 100 LB person at .08.

Considering how many people die in jail every year of everything from AIDS, TB, cancer, hepatitis, heart attacks, diabetes, you name it, this is a really bad joke. None of them get out, not even to go home to die after they're beyond being a threat to anyone.

Guess the poor bitch just wasn't feeling well....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

First offence DUI with a .08 BAC.. And then Probation Violation for Driving with on a suspended license.. Nope. Know several people that got caught for those exact things,

It was twice on the driving with the suspended license. The first time she was reminded of what that meant.

Got more apologies about how all your friends did just that?

No apologies at all.
Just saying she isnt exactly the anti-christ that some make her out to be and what she did was not exactly some hideous crime that deserves for people to call for her death, torture and Rape like some here have done.

No apologies at all.
Just saying she isnt exactly the anti-christ that some make her out to be and what she did was not exactly some hideous crime that deserves for people to call for her death, torture and Rape like some here have done.

well, sure, though I don't believe such cries were anything more than hyperbole.

Her crimes called for 23 days in jail, like the judge ordered, and not to be at home.

No apologies at all.

well, sure, though I don't believe such cries were anything more than hyperbole.

Her crimes called for 23 days in jail, like the judge ordered, and not to be at home.

The judge ain't a happy camper. Back to court tomorrow A.M. >http://www.examiner.com/a-769943~Paris_Hilton_Ordered_to_Return_to_Court.html The last time I was arrested after a boating accident I was all busted up in jail and couldn't even get an aspirin. Fuck her. Let her do her time.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

She violated probation and got caught driving on a suspended license THREE times.

She had her chance to avoid jail for the DUI but she flouted the law and her sentence. Any of us could have expected similar treatment, except we'd still be in a cell.

All this is besides the point though, how many people get let out of jail for being a suicide risk/basket case/ill? This defense is reserved for superstars and genocidal ex-dictators.

First offence DUI with a .08 BAC.. And then Probation Violation for Driving with on a suspended license.. Nope. Know several people that got caught for those exact things,

It was twice on the driving with the suspended license. The first time she was reminded of what that meant.

Make that thrice, and the second time she signed a document saying she knew it was suspended.

No apologies at all.

The judge ain't a happy camper. Back to court tomorrow A.M. >http://www.examiner.com/a-769943~Paris_Hilton_Ordered_to_Return_to_Court.html The last time I was arrested after a boating accident I was all busted up in jail and couldn't even get an aspirin. Fuck her. Let her do her time.

That Lee Baca guy is amazing, he's giving her special consideration then saying punishing celebrities more than the average citizen is not justice. What planet is he on? This guy has taken it upon himself to alter the judge's sentence and it's clear he has a bias.

...just something about blondes with long legs.

And other very special gifts.....

Paris has Herpes....

Now that's a shocker.... NOT!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban