skyblu

Paris is already out of jail...

I remember th bush election and more or less everyone on this website was all for bush becoming president and were giving so much abuse to the people from outside of america saying becareful electing him. Seems the tune has changed.

Those old election night campaigns would be a laugh to read now

Hi Big way

That was as close to a PA as you can get :(;)

We didn't vote either time for GW or or his pappy "back in the day.

As for Paris: Her Her fuck her!!!!

exactly, but you don't even need to be convicted!!! Even the arrest record haunts you for the rest of your life. I have been found not guilty and still have problems getting jobs that do a criminal background. It is NOT innocent til proven guilty but the other way arround anymore. The jail system is a big money industry and the poor that can't afford a "liar" usually cop a plea just to get out of jail cause they can't afford bail. Seriously F-ed up IMHO!

This website is amazing!!!! Everyone's bitching about our lousy justice system while Bush wants to keep our troops in Iraq. All this after giving Americans a 300 billion tax break, then turns around and wants to fire 120 VA claims workers off the Claims backlog!!!!!

Yep, this is DZ.com.

Guess what? Paris did have to suffer the ultimate indignity.

B|B|B|

However, based on her reputation, she probably enjoyed it anyway. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***If she was black, uneducated and from Compton she would be doing the 45 days....or a better guess would be six months

And rightfully so.

Please explain why?

Uneducated black females should be incarcerated for the longest term possible.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Does anyone realize she blew a .08 on her DUI?
Do you know how many drinks .08 really means? About 2.5 drinks for someone her size.

So, Paris was not "plastered drunk". How many of YOU have had 2 or 3 beers/wine/drinks at dinner, or while watching a game at a bar, and drove home. Were you impaired?

Don't assume. You get a DUI whether you blow .08 or .15. Probably since she only had a couple drinks she thought she was OK.

Take note- it does not have to mean you are out of your mind wasted if you get a DUI. It just proves you have alcohol in your system. So dont go jumping all over someone if they got a DUI. They may have only had 2 drinks, and in my book that does not classify as someone with a drinking problem.

I agree with Jay (Thantos).

Although we all hate her. We hate her because she is rich and does not have to do anything but be in pictures.

You cannot say that America has a bad justice system when something happens that you do not like. The fact of the matter is that MONEY is what rules this country because we are a capitalist society!

Anyways, if any of you were thrown in jail, you would do anything to get out! 95% of people would do it. It is rare for someone to say "ok, put me in jail, I am guilty"

If you don't like the way America works, then get the fuck out, or VOTE!

I honestly think that them giving her jail time for this was just a ploy to let her know that famous people go to jail too. Most people would have not done jail time for this in California.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

We dont all hate her... I dont. She does not affect me one way or the other. I could care less about her. Her life, her missed opportunities. She is clearly a silly little girl and deserves our pity, if anything.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Although we all hate her. We hate her because she is rich and does not have to do anything but be in pictures.

I don't hate her. I don't know her and her actions don't affect me or mine. I think she's kind of hot in a rich & slutty but entirely too tall sort of way. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

heard they sent her home because her lady business has a nasty infection that stinks to high heaven and the inmates were going to riot if they didn't get that stanky skank outta there.

well judging from the picture that Billy posted.. I think she might should have opted for the super jumbo-extra overnight heavy days. or atleast gone with "Wings". Yeeeck!!:SB|:P:D:D

I don't hate her. I don't know her and her actions don't affect me or mine. I think she's kind of hot in a rich & slutty but entirely too tall sort of way. :D

Blues,
Dave

Well then I hate her because she is too rich!

And, you would hate her if you tried to sleep with her and she turned you down because she is too good for you.:P

j/k Dave, you have a great girlfriend! There would be no need for you to try to sleep with Paris!:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I read that she will finish her sentence at home sue to 'medical reasons'. :S Lucky her.

Damn...I'm happy for her. Good money beats a lousy system every time.

The more people who hate her increases my odds on getting laid by her...just something about blondes with long legs.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I read that she will finish her sentence at home sue to 'medical reasons'. :S Lucky her.

Damn...I'm happy for her. Good money beats a lousy system every time.

The more people who hate her increases my odds on getting laid by her...just something about blondes with long legs.
:)

Why? You would be sorely disappointed, because you won't feel a thing! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dave, you have a great girlfriend! There would be no need for you to try to sleep with Paris!

And what makes you think Dave wouldnt invite her to play as well.

It's kind of cool having friends who know me well enough to reply in my absence. :ph34r:

Edit to add: I would change that "wouldn't" to "hasn't", as the possibility has already been considered and agreed upon. Hey, with a reputation like Paris has, the opportunity could arise any day and one should be prepared for it. :DB|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Does anyone realize she blew a .08 on her DUI?
Do you know how many drinks .08 really means? About 2.5 drinks for someone her size.

So, Paris was not "plastered drunk". How many of YOU have had 2 or 3 beers/wine/drinks at dinner, or while watching a game at a bar, and drove home. Were you impaired?

Don't assume. You get a DUI whether you blow .08 or .15. Probably since she only had a couple drinks she thought she was OK.

Uh, did she forget that she had a suspended license? That she accepted that rather than a more severe punishment for her prior screwups?

I have little mercy for those who drive with a suspended license, and absolutely none for those who do so drunk. The only saving grace for her is that there's no worry about her being financially incapable of paying for property damage.

If she really can't do the time, then how about
house arrest at the Holiday Inn Express?

Is Paris Hilton a bimbo nut case and one of the world's worst spoiled brats? Yes

Should people be analyzing every decision she makes? No

It's time for people to stop obsessing about this woman. There are more important things to be worrying about.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I agree, if your license is suspended, then do what you have to do. She should have had someone give her a ride. They suspend your license for a certain amount of months, she could have someone drive her I am sure!

My real point was everyone is tearing her apart for being plastered drunk when she got the DUI. It doesnt take being plastered to get a DUI. You would be surprised how many have had one, and just keep it discrete. 2 drinks doesnt make most people 'drunk'.

Blues,
Dave

HI Dave

We were in the tent next to your rolling Palace last yr at LP. If you find any women that are to tall for you send them my way. I'm just trying to help you out.:ph34r:

Paris? I'm not a parent but IMO the Paris group doing their thing in public is sending the wrong message to the sweet young things that don't know any better, and makeing their parents job harder.:(

OTOH some folks think thats a good thing.:P

R.I.P.

I agree, if your license is suspended, then do what you have to do. She should have had someone give her a ride. They suspend your license for a certain amount of months, she could have someone drive her I am sure!

My real point was everyone is tearing her apart for being plastered drunk when she got the DUI. It doesnt take being plastered to get a DUI. You would be surprised how many have had one, and just keep it discrete. 2 drinks doesnt make most people 'drunk'.

I don't agree. She didn't just get a DUI. It's a pattern of drinking, violating parole, and then trying to dodge any responsibility (appealing to the governor for leniency), and finally pulling a medical to escape jail. Will she really learn her lesson - probably not. Hopefully she won't kill someone next time.